Police: Two Infants Die at Baby Sitte...

Police: Two Infants Die at Baby Sitter's Home

There are 76 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 10, 2010, titled Police: Two Infants Die at Baby Sitter's Home. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Police are investigating the deaths of two babies who died within one month of each other at the same baby sitter's home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Intheknow

Norwalk, OH

#63 Sep 15, 2010
More Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really glad to hear that...I wasn't stating she was. Since it didn't get into the story and if you read what I wrote...I was saying there is either something in the house or she is a whack job...It is just such a sad, sad thing to have happen, so you can understand why people would wonder how this could happen and assume right off the bat that she is whack job. However, something just doesn't make sense with the story which makes me wonder if something is in the house causing these poor babies deaths.
"Wanita" is the babysitter's step-mother who has been posting all over the articles run in our local paper. Just thought you should be aware she is hardly an objective source.
More Common Sense

Valley City, OH

#64 Sep 15, 2010
That's fine and dandy - however, it still doesn't prove that she is unfit. There still has to be some answers...is it her...or is there something to be concerned about in the home. Until then...may these little ones rest in peace and their families find some comfort in knowing that others sympathize with what they are going through.
100 Percent Black Man

Erie, PA

#65 Sep 15, 2010
Pokey Hokey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?
Yes I do. I dont mean to brag but yes, I'm a class guy--A-1. Why do you ask, Pokey Hokey? Nice name...(I guess Piggly Wiggly was already taken).
100 percent white woman

Atwater, OH

#66 Sep 15, 2010
100 Percent Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do. I dont mean to brag but yes, I'm a class guy--A-1. Why do you ask, Pokey Hokey? Nice name...(I guess Piggly Wiggly was already taken).
Whats with your name buckwheat? Sambo already taken?
Really

Cleveland, OH

#67 Sep 16, 2010
Really? You don't need a story. No children she was baby sitting should have died in her care! There is no conceivable reason for this and you know it! We will come to find out that she is a serial murderer of babies. But she will have one excuse or another!
100 Percent Black Man

Cleveland, OH

#68 Sep 17, 2010
<quoted text>
I was going for Piggly Wiggly, but I found out it was already registered to your big lipped, hairy chested, toothless mother.
100 Percent Black Man

Canton, OH

#69 Sep 19, 2010
100 percent white woman wrote:
<quoted text>Whats with your name buckwheat? Sambo already taken?
Racism is eating your [email protected] hateful behind up. Now your bigoted twisted persona is posting under my name. I know you secretly want to be Black. I've always wondered why God created flies and people like you.
100 Percent Black Man

Canton, OH

#70 Sep 19, 2010
<quoted text>
I was going for Piggly Wiggly, but I found out it was already registered to your big lipped, hairy chested, toothless mother.
Do you like my name, Bigot? At least my mom didn't birth a messed up bottom feeder like you. You're a disgrace to your race(The real 100 Percent Black Man).
kokoxoxox

Mount Vernon, OH

#71 Sep 22, 2010
How tragic, thoughts and prayers go out to both families!
kokoxoxox

Mount Vernon, OH

#72 Sep 22, 2010
How tragic, thoughts and prayers go out to both FAMILIES
uhm

Detroit, MI

#73 Sep 22, 2010
for one thing, the lady has a two year old, so, any toxic chemical in the home would have surely affected her daughter too!
and the one who blamed the mother for working? what kind of idiot are you, spouting off about a grieving parent, you don't know ANYTHING, the child was not coughing or displaying signs of sickness. But i guess you know more about it than FAMILY of the baby. what a totally insensitive thing to say.
I hope to God this woman did not harm those innocent children. It is bad enough she didn't tell the other parents that a child died in her care, which she did NOT let the other parents know. and the fact that she went over 2 hours without checking on those children is TERRIBLE and neglignet. How could she even lay another baby in the same crib.
I hope to God no one in that home harmed those babies.
please have a little class with your comments, you are blaming a grieving parent? That is just wrong.
Rebecca

Lehigh Acres, FL

#74 Sep 23, 2010
Check for Chinese Drywall....Nobody Knows her. You people should all be ashamed saying these horrible things without knowing any information.

“Not Perfect, Just Forgiven”

Since: May 10

Bloom Where You're Planted!

#75 Sep 23, 2010
Rebecca wrote:
Check for Chinese Drywall....Nobody Knows her. You people should all be ashamed saying these horrible things without knowing any information.
Hmmm...I'd never heard of Chinese Drywall before, so I Googled it -- and came across further proof that China is trying to kill us!!
Amy

Shreve, OH

#76 Oct 5, 2010
This woman has other children including an infant son at home, don't you think they would have been affected by a "toxic" substance? Her kids seem to be perfectly fine. If they are even still in her home.
Amy

Shreve, OH

#77 Oct 5, 2010
Maybe you should blame facebook since she was on making posts during the time in which she should have been watching those kids.
Jai

Sunbury, OH

#78 Oct 26, 2010
Interesting we NEVER heard anything else about this...she was never charged with anything. Goes to show that sometimes the news just looks for something that can ruin someone's life, and never follow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parent of Crestline Student Who Was Dragged Spe... Tue Deb 1
Galion Electric rates (Nov '16) Aug 10 Pricey 5
Mansfield Ohio Cold Case (Mar '14) Aug 10 derp 20
Top hat Jul 29 Willy S 1
Showtime Jul 28 Willy S 1
Debbie (beautician) Jul 26 Jay 1
Name a Junkie Jul 24 expose 1

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance