Police calls: Lucas man, 19, arrested...

Police calls: Lucas man, 19, arrested after nearly hitting sher...

There are 3 comments on the Central Ohio story from Jun 26, 2007, titled Police calls: Lucas man, 19, arrested after nearly hitting sher.... In it, Central Ohio reports that:

Matthew R. Heinberger, 19, of Lucas, was arrested Saturday night for felony failure to comply with the order or signal of a police officer and cited for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, reckless operation ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Central Ohio.

anonymous

Orange, CA

#1 Nov 26, 2007
i think this was a little Exaggerated when they said he almost hit the officer. i know both the office and matt.
Mike

Butler, OH

#3 Nov 2, 2008
The cop is very crooked has been for years
Old life

Ada, OH

#4 Dec 2, 2009
please remove or im taking to to court

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four Fire Departments Battle House Blaze In Cre... Feb 14 River Hess 1
News Just in: Possible Shots Fired At An Atm On West... Feb 11 Aun 1
News Galion police officer cleared in fatal shooting (Sep '07) Feb 3 Anonymous 25
Vote for Donald J Trump Feb 1 Slick Willy Clinton 5
News Sex Offender Housing Program Upsets Neighbors |... (Aug '11) Jan '17 Trump the Groper 42
News 2013 Mid-Ohio: NASCAR Nationwide LIVE Streaming... (Aug '13) Aug '13 glenc 2
News Everything you need to know about the Acura NSX... (Aug '13) Aug '13 animal control 2

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages