Luba Mangulovich Hristovski

Luba Mangulovich Hristovski

There are 4 comments on the News Journal story from May 29, 2006, titled Luba Mangulovich Hristovski. In it, News Journal reports that:

MANSFIELD -- Luba Mangulovich Hristovski, 78, of Mansfield, died Saturday, May 27, 2006, at MedCentral/Mansfield Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Journal.

Our Mom

Girard, PA

#1 Nov 29, 2006
This was our wonderful Mom we all Miss and Love very much
NWOHIO

Dublin, OH

#2 Nov 29, 2006
I'm sorry for your loss. I have lost a child so I understand what it is like to lose someone who is so close to you. I wish there was something I could say to take the pain away for you. God Bless you and your family
Findlay

Lebanon, OH

#3 Dec 3, 2006
It's hard I know - Put your trust in God; He makes no mistakes. May God bless you and your family.
Our Mom

Girard, PA

#4 Dec 20, 2006
NWOHIO wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss. I have lost a child so I understand what it is like to lose someone who is so close to you. I wish there was something I could say to take the pain away for you. God Bless you and your family
Thank you very much, I'm so sorry to hear about you losing your child, God Bless you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my gilfriend (Nov '15) Feb 19 ian 10
Inexpensive beauty services offered (Sep '10) Feb 17 Facial guy 14
Review: Purr-L Harbor Cattery (Dec '14) Feb 17 Thom J 2
Austin Lester Feb 17 Thom J 2
News No charges sought against sheriff's sergeant (Apr '10) Feb 8 Ex deputy 3
Old Crestline Hospital Jan '18 Sinderella 2
Pay to Play Jan '18 Pay to Play 1

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance