Police Arrest 10 Alleged Gang Members in Lexington

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP 96
Sophanara Khoeun, 22, of 1125 Thomason St. in Lexington Charged with: Robbery with a dangerous weapon Common law robbery Street gang encouraging participation of minor 1st degree kidnapping Join FOX8 on Facebook Khoeun was released after posting a $10,000 bond. Full Story
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#66 Jun 8, 2010
To hell with mexican migrants, go to Haiti or Culumbia. We dont want you here in the gold old USA!
Khmer336

Philadelphia, PA

#67 Jun 8, 2010
if history serve me right unless ur a native Indian we are all immigrants! Plus I was born here in the Good old USA! So go back to Europe Columbus!
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#68 Jun 8, 2010
You dolt, I said illegal immigrants. All legal immigrants took the correct route, not these bean jumpers. To hell with illegal immigrants! They come here foaming at the mouth, with their hands out. Beat them!
Khmer336

Philadelphia, PA

#69 Jun 8, 2010
BUCK JOHNSTON wrote:
You dolt, I said illegal immigrants. All legal immigrants took the correct route, not these bean jumpers. To hell with illegal immigrants! They come here foaming at the mouth, with their hands out. Beat them!

then I agree with u! If u don't have papers u need to go back! But i hate it when people see a person with brown skin they quick to judge them as illegal alien. If there Asian they most likely are citizen or in the near future will be taking there citizenship.
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#70 Jun 8, 2010
Thank you sir, even the canadian illegals need to go. Illegals, the party is over.
KnowWhen2HoldEm

Blytheville, AR

#72 Jun 8, 2010
Khmer336 wrote:
if history serve me right unless ur a native Indian we are all immigrants! Plus I was born here in the Good old USA! So go back to Europe Columbus!
How did this get to be a Racial Topic anyway?
KnowWhen2HoldEm

Blytheville, AR

#73 Jun 8, 2010
Khmer336 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea! U?
Yes, but I made sense and remained on This Topic!
smfh

Thomasville, NC

#74 Jun 9, 2010
I can't believe this made it on fox8. This case will eventually get dropped. There is no proof these men are guilty. SEND THEM HOME!!
Know when 2 hold em

Blytheville, AR

#75 Jun 9, 2010
GEEEZ!! THEY ARE HOME!!! Still!!
Know when 2 hold em

Blytheville, AR

#76 Jun 9, 2010
Ritha wrote:
as one of the wife of one of the boys that got arrested and who got released, i think it was uncalled for to do this story and for the first comment WE'RE NOT MEXICANS WE ARE ASIANS!! most of us were born in the United States and lexington , you guys made it seem like TRG in NC are bad! you want to see something bad or worse go to california! your guys DON'T even know what happened and how it got started so get the facts straight before doing this stupid pointless report.!'cambodicans are nothing but trouble?' are you serious?? what about whites and blacks? they do more crimes then asians do
A RACIST is trouble if you think about it. If you don't want hate because of your race, it seems senseless to spread the hate. THIS IS 2110. The times, they are a changing....;)
killers

Lexington, KY

#77 Jun 10, 2010
Word up players
sir william

Greensboro, NC

#78 Jun 10, 2010
Ritha wrote:
<quoted text>
and no i wont be writing back. this is about gangs not race!
Please don't "write" back! It takes too long to de-code what you are attempting to say.I think only your "gang member friends" can understand what you are talking about!! Have you ever heard of a dictionary? GEEZ LADY!!!
Just Chillin

Jonesboro, AR

#79 Jun 10, 2010
Pretty much answers the question. (if there is any)
Just Chillin

Jonesboro, AR

#80 Jun 10, 2010
BUCK JOHNSTON wrote:
You dolt, I said illegal immigrants. All legal immigrants took the correct route, not these bean jumpers. To hell with illegal immigrants! They come here foaming at the mouth, with their hands out. Beat them!
What is a DOLT?? You come on here with a purpose or to VENT & call names? Topic has nothing to do with illegals!! You can start your own discussion if you want.
Beat them??? Why not go by the Law & send them home instead of teaching these "CHILDREN" more violence?
Just Chillin

Jonesboro, AR

#81 Jun 10, 2010
BUCK JOHNSTON wrote:
To hell with mexican migrants, go to Haiti or Culumbia. We dont want you here in the gold old USA!
Haiti?? Aren't you a real sweetheart. Columbia is how you spell it. All you seem to be worried about is beating people and race. Read your a good book.
fck u

Greer, SC

#82 Jun 10, 2010
okk well wat i thnk abt this..well first of all AGAIN !! they are ASIAN !! dumbasses !! were do you see mexican!! they got them CHINKYY EYES !! fckn stupid asses ya just make me wanna puke !! i happen tO knw most of this guy!! and really there nOt bad!! its just the childhood they lived! so if ya dont knw the dam story how about SHUTT THE FUCK UP! and i happen to be mexican !! and im born here in lexington !! and i happen to have illegal parents!! and let me tell you they have thought me how to be a good person..NO GANGS AND NO DRUGS !! something you WHITE FOLKS CANT HAPPEN TO TEACH YOUR KIDS !! at home you see them as perfect lil angels but honey you dont knw have the story !! tlkn about asian and mexicans..shit look at wat you have at home!! FCKN CRACK HEADS !! LAZY MUTHA FUKKAS tht live of the goverment !! atleast MEXICANS work HARD for there livun !! and asians happen to be very sopportive as a family!!! not like ya all divorced, single parent, pregnat by one and then another !! you think white girl..you thnk PREGNAT//CRACK HEAD//HOE !! and you cnt deny it !! ya just makin LEXINGTON look bad..wen its really NOT!! thnk TRG the only gang..well its NOT !! SOOOO many more!! you dont even knw !! and probably most of yout kids havin second thoughts about joining one !!! now you tell me is this tru or not !!??.. THNK !!!
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#83 Jun 10, 2010
To hell with no good mexicans, and their supporters! A race of dolts, and freeloaders.
Just Chillin

Blytheville, AR

#84 Jun 11, 2010
fck u wrote:
okk well wat i thnk abt this..well first of all AGAIN !! they are ASIAN !! dumbasses !! were do you see mexican!! they got them CHINKYY EYES !! fckn stupid asses ya just make me wanna puke !! i happen tO knw most of this guy!! and really there nOt bad!! its just the childhood they lived! so if ya dont knw the dam story how about SHUTT THE FUCK UP! and i happen to be mexican !! and im born here in lexington !! and i happen to have illegal parents!! and let me tell you they have thought me how to be a good person..NO GANGS AND NO DRUGS !! something you WHITE FOLKS CANT HAPPEN TO TEACH YOUR KIDS !! at home you see them as perfect lil angels but honey you dont knw have the story !! tlkn about asian and mexicans..shit look at wat you have at home!! FCKN CRACK HEADS !! LAZY MUTHA FUKKAS tht live of the goverment !! atleast MEXICANS work HARD for there livun !! and asians happen to be very sopportive as a family!!! not like ya all divorced, single parent, pregnat by one and then another !! you think white girl..you thnk PREGNAT//CRACK HEAD//HOE !! and you cnt deny it !! ya just makin LEXINGTON look bad..wen its really NOT!! thnk TRG the only gang..well its NOT !! SOOOO many more!! you dont even knw !! and probably most of yout kids havin second thoughts about joining one !!! now you tell me is this tru or not !!??.. THNK !!!
If they are here Illegally...They are living off the U.S.
If they raised you so well, you'd be in Church and School learning to clean up that MOUTH of yours and to spell!.
I'm not a prejudice person but we have to go through the system to live in other countries and so DO YOU! There are good and bad in every race. It's what in your heart that matters and it's Not that hard to be legal.(they like our money, that's why they are here and too lazy, maybe to get their Green Cards)
I said all that and not one fowl word and no racism. STILL!
Please don't post back! It took 10 minutes to read that mess.
ICE

Lexington, NC

#85 Jun 11, 2010
To fck you:

Tell your parents that ICE will be paying them a visit, and to leave the door unlocked. Thanks.
James Macnamara

King, NC

#86 Jun 13, 2010
There are many Gangs out there, that are subjected to race. So does that mean all of these other gangs should be deported too? These that are convicted are nothing but kids. That are harmless to any individual. I guess it is a phase that everyone youngster goes through, to be accepted or "TO BE COOL." So with this report, I think it will only provoke them to cause more violence because they get their five seconds of fame and think it is cool.

But violence and criminal acts can happen anywhere. So can the "NEWS" provide real news about the posititve stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth White Sat beyondfedup 16
Meet up quickie? Fri beyondfedup 8
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Dec 19 feeling lost in t... 331
Posts are being deleted Dec 14 Please Help 1
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina Dec 14 squeezers 296
men who cheat and liars (Jun '13) Dec 13 I know 11
Bank Trivia Dec 9 question 4
Lexington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

NBC Sports 4:00AM
Cam Newton's toughness on display yet again
NBC Sports 4:11 AM
Julio Jones shows what a "stud" he is during comeback
NFL 5:05 AM
Galette: Saints locker room 'feels like a funeral'
NBC Sports 5:44 AM
Roddy White to Keenan Lewis: We just woke up out of the grave
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?