Little kid spends Easter yelling at ...

Little kid spends Easter yelling at pro-gay church

There are 52 comments on the www.goodasyou.org story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Little kid spends Easter yelling at pro-gay church. In it, www.goodasyou.org reports that:

You probably heard about Winston-Salem, North Carolina's Green Street United Methodist and its decision to stop performing marriage ceremonies until same-sex couples have the right to marry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.goodasyou.org.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#23 Apr 2, 2013
fr RalphB:

>I wonder if this kid's parents know where he is and what he is doing. After all, I'm sure his "christian" parents didn't teach him such hate and vitriol. "Christian" love is such a warm and fuzzy thing.<

His so-called "father" is standing right next to little leather lungs, who needs to be taken away from this nutbag and put up for adoption.
GAY CHRISTIAN

London, KY

#24 Apr 2, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Rachel stands in front of houses of worship, annoying people at a private important place in their lives such as their house of worship.
If you don't want to watch MSNBC, then DO NOT watch it. Unless your remote is lost of fused to that channel, you are not in any danger of being forced to listen to her.
However, do NOT send some big mouth to ruin the peace and happiness of one of the holiest days of the Christian calendar. That is just out and out harassment and disturbing the peace. They're no better than those Westboro Baptist morons.
I agree with you too!

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#26 Apr 2, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, don't wish that on a minor. It is not his fault.
We have seen some of the Westboro Baptist children make the break from their horrible beginnings. Maybe this child can get away from this horrible family someday too.
Rather, I wish he gets a really bad sore throat from all the yelling and then thinks about how stupid he was.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#27 Apr 2, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Thank you, that should send their heads into explode mode, for they want me to be like you, and now, for once you agree with me, so that cause some mass suicides over Topix.

Palm Springs, California

#28 Apr 2, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way both words seem to fit your rear entrance.
Thanks
Nice deflection, as usual, when you don't have something to say, insult. Great debating techniques, Cletus.

I'm guessing you send your kids out to scream on the street like demented people too, since you approve so much of the clip.

Palm Springs, California

#29 Apr 2, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what happened to you patty?
Do you HAVE a point, or are you just going to sit there and pound out smug wise cracks all evening?

Even Luv Sarah Palin makes more sense than you do lately.

What happened to the clever debater you used to be? Too sad, really.

Palm Springs, California

#36 Apr 2, 2013
Pierre wrote:
The world needs more good kids like this!
The world needs less lies and less false names and false homelands from liars like you.

Palm Springs, California

#37 Apr 2, 2013
Wallace wrote:
<quoted text>
Zip it queer.
Pick a name and stick with it,cowardly liar.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#38 Apr 3, 2013
I like this person's point below the article:

"Regan DuCasse 2 days ago &#8722;
I never, I mean NEVER see this kind of attention going towards where gangs infest neighborhoods. I never, NEVER see anyone preach AT loitering teens. Never see these preachers where families are in divorce court or custody battles. I never see them in front of welfare offices where the majority of people are able bodied, had children out of wedlock or are committing welfare fraud. Never see them near the prisons where criminals are known to be housed.
The ALWAYS take time out of their busy day to scream at gay people, ONLY. And commit millions of dollars and political capital to bug law abiding, responsible gay people.
The irresponsible of their hetero brethren, no.
Nothing more useless, than a fire and brimstone preacher doing what's easy, lobbing at who needs it least."

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#39 Apr 3, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
I like this person's point below the article:
"Regan DuCasse 2 days ago &#8722;
I never, I mean NEVER see this kind of attention going towards where gangs infest neighborhoods. I never, NEVER see anyone preach AT loitering teens. Never see these preachers where families are in divorce court or custody battles. I never see them in front of welfare offices where the majority of people are able bodied, had children out of wedlock or are committing welfare fraud. Never see them near the prisons where criminals are known to be housed.
The ALWAYS take time out of their busy day to scream at gay people, ONLY. And commit millions of dollars and political capital to bug law abiding, responsible gay people.
The irresponsible of their hetero brethren, no.
Nothing more useless, than a fire and brimstone preacher doing what's easy, lobbing at who needs it least."
I need a link to that one.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#40 Apr 3, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Reminds me of another holiday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RpeR7lGfQ6EXX
<quoted text>
That was a good one, but for the all-time best on TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

That was one of the funniest I have seen, except maybe this one

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#42 Apr 3, 2013
Wow, Jesus must be proud. Nothing proves He has risen, than standing outside of church on Easter Sunday, screaming at people. It's as affective as the trolls that posted here all Easter weekend!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#43 Apr 3, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lf3mgmEdfwgXX
When I first saw the Carole Burnett appear at the top of the stairs I lost the ability to breathe I was laughing so hard.

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#45 Apr 3, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
When I first saw the Carole Burnett appear at the top of the stairs I lost the ability to breathe I was laughing so hard.
Me too. But then I watched a video you posted about concerning how a young man is dealing with the death of his partner. Now I'm.....well....low.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#49 Apr 3, 2013
Both are classics!
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lf3mgmEdfwgXX

Palm Springs, California

#50 Apr 3, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
"I saw it in the window and just couldn't resist it," has to be one of the finest lines in television history.

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#52 Apr 3, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>"I saw it in the window and just couldn't resist it," has to be one of the finest lines in television history.
Are you old enough to remember radio? If so I have a link to old radio broadcasts. I listen to the Bickersons a lot.

Palm Springs, California

#53 Apr 3, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you old enough to remember radio? If so I have a link to old radio broadcasts. I listen to the Bickersons a lot.
Not really. I came of age in TV days. My parents had that enormous 9 inch RCA set which they told me I would try to watch while an infant in arms. I almost recall "Show of Shows" and saw a couple of "I Love Lucy" shows the FIRST time they were on, the later episodes.

My favorite Mousekateers were Cubby and Karen.

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#56 Apr 3, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. I came of age in TV days. My parents had that enormous 9 inch RCA set which they told me I would try to watch while an infant in arms. I almost recall "Show of Shows" and saw a couple of "I Love Lucy" shows the FIRST time they were on, the later episodes.
My favorite Mousekateers were Cubby and Karen.
I remember the ending days of radio, just before TV wiped it out. In some ways it was better than TV, because your imagination provided the people, places, and other details. The only thing the radio provided was the story and the dialogue. Do you remember the transparent plastic sheet to put over the black and white picture. It was tinted blue on top, pink in the center, and green on the bottom. That was in the early 60s I think.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#57 Apr 3, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunnies lay eggs?????:-)
Yes!....and they are hard-boiled; multi-colored; and sometimes with stripes
Religious loonies send their rug-rats outside to hunt for them on easter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Tornado (Nov '11) Apr 21 Not Happy 10
A squirter on here ? Apr 18 Just_maybe 1
News Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Apr 2 Khloe09 337
men who cheat and liars (Jun '13) Mar '16 Needswaterhethursty 16
News Treating Dandruff (Jan '06) Mar '16 Adam 29
How do you get rid of a freeloader?? (Mar '07) Mar '16 shekia 64
court docket search Mar '16 Sure is 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages