National Grocery Chain to Build Distr...

National Grocery Chain to Build Distribution Center in Lexington

There are 3 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Oct 13, 2010, titled National Grocery Chain to Build Distribution Center in Lexington. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Gov. Bev Perdue announced Wednesday that a leading grocery store chain will be bringing new jobs into the area by building a distribution center, officials said in a release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Madonna Tackett

High Point, NC

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Since I am one of the 8,600 unemployed people in Davidson County, I was thrilled to hear about Save-A-Lot coming to our area. Over the past several years, we have been told about numerous companies that were looking at Davidson County, but chose to go elsewhere. Perhaps this one is a sure thing.
Gun Toter

Cary, NC

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Better hurry with only 46 jobs being "created"
Save-a-lot employee

Winchester, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2011
The 46 jobs is just to get it up and running. There will be numerous jobs created in the coming years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone visited Landmark United Pentecostal ... (Aug '08) Dec 7 Someone 40
trashiest people in lexington (Jun '14) Dec 5 Karma 15
Wayne Porter Nov 18 Fried green tomat... 2
Christine Downard, the backpage girl with no t... (Oct '16) Nov '17 toughgirl20 3
Thomasville Music Thread (Feb '15) Nov '17 Musikologist 6
How do you get rid of a freeloader?? (Mar '07) Nov '17 Janice brown 84
anyone know donna dain paul Oct '17 joe 1

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages