“Saving animals....not humans!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2012
What a complete waste of an ER you have for your area!
You do not care nor, do you even have a heart for those whom need medications!
Pi$$ poor services, your service grade -0!
Well

Wallburg, NC

#2 Apr 25, 2013
I just went to the ER there. Given it was Slooooowwww, the dr was super sweet and caring and very helpful.
They could pick up speed and the nurses could check on you or answer the nurse calls better.
RCI

Lexington, NC

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Fact number 1. ER operations are slow everywhere. The number of people on entitlements has increased. That system is broken. If a a person on Medicare goes to a Dr. office the Gov. will not 100 percent in most cases. Therefore, they go to the ER for minor issues.
Number2. The uneducated drama lovers have to weekly trips to the ER and bring the whole family with them to increase the drama. Usually there is nothing wrong with them at all.
Number 3. As staed by the first poster...the Drs determine who needs what medication. When you have a patient telling the Dr what he/she needs usually that person is nothing more than a drug seeker.
Number 4. The ER is called Emergency Room for a reason. You shouldnt' go to the ER because your back has been hurting for 6 months and you suddenly decide to get it checked at 3 am. Go to a Drs Office. You should not use the ER for treatment for cold/flu. It is for EMERGENCIES ONLY.
WTF

Wallburg, NC

#4 Aug 16, 2013
An emergency room is for anyone who has a medical issue outside regular doctors hours. It's the lazy emergency staff that slows the process down by unfairly judging those who need help. Judging is not in the job description of medical personnel however good sound judgment is. It's those blanket simple minded judgments that get people killed. If you aren't an MD or God, do your job and keep your ignorant statements to yourself.
LexingtonERSUCKS

Wallburg, NC

#5 Aug 16, 2013
I was there with a friend who was taken there via ambulance. She was told she needed blood. A few minutes later three nurses came into the room to hook up the machine while the other two read her the instructions! Complete idiots.
RCI

Winston Salem, NC

#6 Aug 16, 2013
WTF wrote:
An emergency room is for anyone who has a medical issue outside regular doctors hours. It's the lazy emergency staff that slows the process down by unfairly judging those who need help. Judging is not in the job description of medical personnel however good sound judgment is. It's those blanket simple minded judgments that get people killed. If you aren't an MD or God, do your job and keep your ignorant statements to yourself.
The key word in Emergency Room is EMERGENCY!!! The ER is NOT for any issue outside of Dr office hours. I have seen people come in and complain that their back or leg or whatever hurts. When asked how long this been going on they will say several days or even months. Now they could have gone to a Dr, during normal hours. Instead they chose to go the ER at 2 am. That is the kind nonsense that ties up the ER. Then those very ones will complain about wait times. Here are the facts; you are sitting there with a pain in your leg that has been hurting for 2 weeks. Meanwhile in the back EMS is arriving with people in very serious condition from MVCs, Heart Attacks, Gunshots, falls, etc. and you think you should be seen first. The ER sees you based on the seriousness of your condition,,,not who came in first. Use some damn sense.
LexingtonERSUCKS

Wallburg, NC

#7 Aug 17, 2013
Do you have to have instructions for those cases as well? Lol you people in the ER are rejects that can't find a job anywhere else.
RCI

Winston Salem, NC

#8 Aug 17, 2013
Very profound statement. It demonstrated your educational/intellectual level.
LexingtonERSUCKS

Wallburg, NC

#9 Aug 18, 2013
I believe that is the other way around. Having to read instructions to give somebody blood shows your education/intellectual level. I'm just stating an opinion.
RCI

Winston Salem, NC

#10 Aug 18, 2013
Those that don't read instructions usually screw up. I fly aircraft and I can assure you that myself or any airline pilot...hell even shuttle astronauts read their checklists. Although the same procedure is followed with each takeoff or landing,,,,the flight crew reads and checks off aloud each item. Now I suppose you are going to say airline pilot and astronauts are not well educated. The same is true for medical equipment. You cannot go wrong if you go step by step and read it and not go by memory. If they did an a mistake happen.....then the lawsuits start.
Lucy

Lexington, NC

#11 Nov 24, 2013
IApplaud all Emergency room personel. The fact is the majority of patients could of saw their regular doctor for what they came to the ER for. Also a BIG majority come in with back pain or even tooth aches hoping to get some kind of pain pill. God forbid any of you complaining ever have an real emergency you'll wish all the others who really don't need to be there would of stayed home and you will be glad to see one of those "uneducated" staff members you spoke of.
Tammie Gamez

Lexington, NC

#12 Jun 21, 2014
RCI wrote:
Fact number 1. ER operations are slow everywhere. The number of people on entitlements has increased. That system is broken. If a a person on Medicare goes to a Dr. office the Gov. will not 100 percent in most cases. Therefore, they go to the ER for minor issues.
Number2. The uneducated drama lovers have to weekly trips to the ER and bring the whole family with them to increase the drama. Usually there is nothing wrong with them at all.
Number 3. As staed by the first poster...the Drs determine who needs what medication. When you have a patient telling the Dr what he/she needs usually that person is nothing more than a drug seeker.
Number 4. The ER is called Emergency Room for a reason. You shouldnt' go to the ER because your back has been hurting for 6 months and you suddenly decide to get it checked at 3 am. Go to a Drs Office. You should not use the ER for treatment for cold/flu. It is for EMERGENCIES ONLY.
Well i am an older Nursing student. i have been through immed. family with liver transplants to CHF to my self with numerous health issues. NOW THE GOOD STUFF. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY HIPPIA
LAWS BROKEN AND NURSING TORTS. MY SON WHO NEVER GOES TO ER WAS SICK WITH 107 TEMP AND SERIOUS JAUNDICE. I WAS TOLD IT WAS HEP. I SAID WHAT KIND AND HE SAID VIRAL !! REALLY ALL HEP IS VIRAL. I TOLD HIM TO PICK A LETTER WHEN I LOOKED AT HIS NEURTOPHIL COUNT IT WASNT ELEVATED ENOUGH NOR THE BILIRUBIN. WE WENT TO DURHAM REGIONAL HE WAS CLEARING STREP WHICH CAN BE CHECKED WITH A SWAB AND IMMEDIATE RESULTS. I ASKED THEY SAID HIS THROAT WAS ALRIGHT. BY THE WAY THE TEST SET ON THE DESK FOR 2 HOURS TIL THE DOC CAME IN WITH ONLY 4 PTS IN ER. REALLY I WONT WORK THERE NOR WILL ANY OTHER NURSING STUDENT THAT I KNOW. WHAT DOES THAT TELL U . I HAVE SEEN THE ILLEGAL AND STUPID THINGS THEY DO.CHECK ON THE LAWSUITS AND THEN GET BACK TO ME.
RCI

Lexington, NC

#13 Jul 8, 2014
The point is about long wait times. That is what this began as, Why can't people in the south read and comprehend? The wait times in any ER can be reduced by a simple plan. The ER is for emergencies. An emergency is not back pain that you have had for six months. Go to a Dr. Oh I forgot....private practice Dr office want some type of payment. Maybe that is why the ER is crowded. People can be seen without ever paying a penny. The other issue is the damn drug seekers. Instead of the ER perhaps a nice wooden shack in a concentration would be better suited for those lowlifes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Square 59,823
More welfare reciepents Sep 21 Wyatt 1
Hempfest 2014 Sept. 26, 27 & 28 Sep 18 Hempfest 2014 1
Work while being a felon Sep 17 Okay I guess 2
marcel Sep 16 bookie 1
ptsd Sep 16 bookie 1
Pug puppies Sep 10 Kendra 1
•••
•••
Lexington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••