First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cookie etheridge

Bethania, NC

#24 Aug 15, 2011
Hey Im looking for Aunt Elenor Dalton, Anthony, kasheem or faye.. I worked at the brookstown inn hotel where yall always had the reunions.. i love yalls family and would really love to get intouch with Mr. Kasheem Or aunt Elenor if anyone knows how to get in contact with them Please have them contact me via Facebook Maria cookie Etheridge.. thanks in advance :)
NieneHall

Toledo, OH

#25 Jun 13, 2012
My family was featured in The Ebony Magazine. For more information, contact me at NieneHall@aol.com. My grandfather was John William Dalton, he was married to Ethel Mae Hairston Dalton in Stokes County, NC. Their union produced 10 children, my mother being one of them.
jazmine dalton

United States

#26 Jan 23, 2013
hi all, I am very concerned that I don't know much about my family. I am19 and need everyone's help. see my father's name is Harry Lee Dalton (son of Harvey Lee Dalton) and im trying to find my roots. I know he has 2 sisters ; Patricia manns and Carolyn best and 3 more I don't know.I believe he has 2 brothers that go by Milton Dalton and john hairston. my Family does originate out of walnut cove NC. unfortunately my father passed on December 26 1999 and would have been 67 now.please everyone I am desperate to find out my roots.
jazmine dalton

United States

#27 Jan 23, 2013
also can anyone tell Me how the hairstons ad Dalton's came together please and thanku.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 hr Franklin 59,636
marcel 11 hr bookie 1
ptsd 11 hr bookie 1
Pug puppies Sep 10 Kendra 1
Employee Benefits Now Offered To Same-Sex Spous... Sep 7 Belle Sexton 3
Work while being a felon Sep 3 What 1
Looking for crystal Davis that grad in 2002 Aug 31 Tabbi b 5
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000