Lexington Man Charged with Murder

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP

A Lexington man has been charged with murder in the death of a woman whose body was found in a mobile home early Tuesday morning.
Comments
1 - 20 of 80 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2011
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bubba

Mountain Top, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 27, 2010
 
People....geeeezzz...
Tired of it

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Guess he beat his last woman for a long time
Melissa Asher

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 27, 2010
 
Thats a little scary because I go to school at DCCC in Davidson county, and its kinda scary that something like that happens so close to where I go everyday.
unbelievable

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 27, 2010
 
First off,I would like to send out my prayers and remorse to the girls family.Everybody needs to pray for them!Next...I know this family all to well,this could have been avoided years ago had they stopped covering for him!He is,was and has always been a woman beater!!!If people continue to keep their mouth shut and turn their head...and,lie for these women beaters,it will only continue!!WOMEN SPEAK UP!!! AND FAMILY'S ACCEPT A BEATER FOR WHO HE IS!YOU CAN'T STOP LOVING THEM BECAUSE THEY ABUSE WOMEN AND CHILDREN,(CAUSE HE ABUSED HIS CHILDREN AS WELL)....BUT YOU CAN SAVE A WOMAN'S LIFE BY WARNING PEOPLE OF WHO YOUR CHILD TRULY IS!!!!!may God be with both family's as they are both grieving.
this is terrible

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I know that he beat on many many women. It is unfortunate that it had to go this far before being taken seriously. I hope that justice will be served for the family of the victim and that he will be in prison for the remainder of his days on this earth. And I also hope that anyone in an abusive relationship will realize that this could be their unfortunate ending.
should have known

Linden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I'm very shocked that the beatings for all of his women had to go this far,but as sad as it is his side of the family should have seen it coming as the beatings in the past.I was always told once a beater always a beater and i guess in this case it is true.Please if u have anyone or know anyone with a beater habit please don't cover for them because this could be ur family member in the next topic.I pray that both families find peace,and i also hope that someone out of the 2 families may start to show awareness to help other people instead of turning the other cheek!I beg of anyone that is in an abusive relationship please let this be your eye opening and GET OUT NOW!I hope and pray that also all the other women Hank has beat on in the past to please come forward,as some should be on file at the sheriff's department.But please say it now or forever hold it in.Not only will it help him to stay behind bars longer but it will also give you closure and may you find good and healthy relationships.May GOD be with you all!
POF

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Kathy met this person on a dating site, women need to be very careful when meeting through internet dating sites.
so sad

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Hopefully a just sentence will bring some much-needed peace of mind to his past victims and the current victim's family. Lord comfort Hank's family as well. It's such a shame something wasn't done to prevent this before it happened. Long term patterns like this are rarely broken. I guess time will tell how well he can 'sob story' his way out of this one. Lord bless his children with a fresh start, free of fear.
to far gone now

Linden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

well if people would have checked his myspace out maybe this would have given a hint also,its pretty scary and screwy if you ask me,talk about premeditated if you ask me,may not have been the victim he wanted it to be but there is proof he wasn't thinking right,if you will take a close look its says something along the lines you will see me on tv but i'm not gonna tell you why yet. hmmmmmmmm lets see well he is on tv now lets see if this proof as well will count against him! One can only hope.
your kidding

Linden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 28, 2010
 
POF wrote:
Kathy met this person on a dating site, women need to be very careful when meeting through internet dating sites.
well this again guys should open peoples eye,they just don't think anymore-i'm so sorry this has happened i'm sure she was a dear friend to u as well.May the family find peace and comfort
Dave

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I dealt with this piece of trash when I worked for the Sheriff’s Office so I am not surprised that he did it. I hope that the courts fry this punk.
Wills

Burlington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Here's his previous arrest record:
Yeppers, he's a felon. Robbery, breaking open vending machines to steal from them, writing bad checks. That DWI from '95 I'd let slide with a valid explanation.
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffen...

Ladies,
Use the resources available to you for free background checks on that guy (or girl) you're going to meet.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/offenders...

Needless to say, this guy isn't and wasn't someone you'd want to take home for Thanksgiving dinner.

Ma'am, it's a darned shame you were caught up in his lies and deceits. Off to Mexico he goes, thank you.
Lexington NC

Mount Airy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

unbelievable wrote:
First off,I would like to send out my prayers and remorse to the girls family.Everybody needs to pray for them!Next...I know this family all to well,this could have been avoided years ago had they stopped covering for him!He is,was and has always been a woman beater!!!If people continue to keep their mouth shut and turn their head...and,lie for these women beaters,it will only continue!!WOMEN SPEAK UP!!! AND FAMILY'S ACCEPT A BEATER FOR WHO HE IS!YOU CAN'T STOP LOVING THEM BECAUSE THEY ABUSE WOMEN AND CHILDREN,(CAUSE HE ABUSED HIS CHILDREN AS WELL)....BUT YOU CAN SAVE A WOMAN'S LIFE BY WARNING PEOPLE OF WHO YOUR CHILD TRULY IS!!!!!may God be with both family's as they are both grieving.
tO THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS EMAIL WE KNOW WHO THE COMMENT WAS FROM & FIRST & FOREMOST THE FAMILY OF THE (WOMAN BEATER) CANT HELP WHAT THIER LOVED ONES DO & FOR YOUR INFO A GROWN PERSON MAKES THIER OWN DECISIONS THIS FAMILY IS PRAYING FOR THE FAMILY THAT LOST LOVED ONE SO KEEP IN MIND THAT THE LORD SAYS TO CONTINUE TO LOVE THIER FAMILY THAT IS WHAT THE LORD PUT IN OUR HEARTS & ITS UP TO THE LORD TO JUDGE NOT YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE SO KEEP IN MIND THE FAMILY OF THE SUSPECT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HE DONE SO KEEP THE FAMILY OF THIS PERSON TO YOURSELF BECAUSE IT AINT THE FAMILIES FAULT FOR WHAT HAPPEN AT ANY TIME
Lexington NC

Mount Airy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Dave wrote:
I dealt with this piece of trash when I worked for the Sheriff’s Office so I am not surprised that he did it. I hope that the courts fry this punk.
iF YOU ARE ANY KIND OF OFFICER YOU SHOULD KNOW HELLO YOUR NOT THE JUDGE FOR A REASON & YOU NEED ALSO NEED TO KEEP IN MIND AS EVERYONE ELSE THAT HE DOES HAVE A FAMILY THAT CANT HELP WHAT HAPPEN & KNOW THAT THE FAMILY OF THIS PERSON ARE PRAYING FOR THE WOMANS LOST LOVED ONE & ON A FINALE NOTE YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT PEOPLE BECAUSE THE LORD IS THE JUDGE NOT YOU & BECAUSE YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THIS IT CAN COME BACK ON YOU & SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY CAN BE IN THE SAME PERDICAMENT SO AS EVERONE ARE MAKING THIER COMMENTS THEY NEED TO KEEP IN MIND THAT HE HAS A FAMILY & THEY CANT HELP WHAT HAS HAPPEN
unbelievable

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 28, 2010
 
Lexington NC wrote:
<quoted text> tO THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS EMAIL WE KNOW WHO THE COMMENT WAS FROM & FIRST & FOREMOST THE FAMILY OF THE (WOMAN BEATER) CANT HELP WHAT THIER LOVED ONES DO & FOR YOUR INFO A GROWN PERSON MAKES THIER OWN DECISIONS THIS FAMILY IS PRAYING FOR THE FAMILY THAT LOST LOVED ONE SO KEEP IN MIND THAT THE LORD SAYS TO CONTINUE TO LOVE THIER FAMILY THAT IS WHAT THE LORD PUT IN OUR HEARTS & ITS UP TO THE LORD TO JUDGE NOT YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE SO KEEP IN MIND THE FAMILY OF THE SUSPECT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HE DONE SO KEEP THE FAMILY OF THIS PERSON TO YOURSELF BECAUSE IT AINT THE FAMILIES FAULT FOR WHAT HAPPEN AT ANY TIME
THE WORD ALSO SAYS WE WILL KNOW THEM BY THE FRUITS THEY BARE!!! LIEING AND FALSEHOODS HAVE BECAME A WAY OF LIFE FOR SOME AND ONLY GOD CAN DELIVER THEM! AND NO DEAR,YOU MAY THINK YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS,BUT (SHE) TO WHOM YOU ARE REFERRING TO HAS A MIGHTY BIG FAMILY! SO,ARE YOU POSITIVE YOU KNOW,ABSOLUTLEY POSITIVE,YOU GOT PSYCHIC ABILITIES,OR ASSUMING SUCH,BE SURE BEFORE YOU BRING OUR MERCIFUL YET (JUST) GOD INTO IT!! THE WORD ALSO SAYS THE TRUTH WILL STAND WHEN THE WORLD IS ON FIRE!! HAVE YOU MET HIM??? THE TRUTH THAT IS? THE TRUTH WILL STAND!!!!!!!!
unbelievable

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 28, 2010
 
Lexington NC wrote:
<quoted text> iF YOU ARE ANY KIND OF OFFICER YOU SHOULD KNOW HELLO YOUR NOT THE JUDGE FOR A REASON & YOU NEED ALSO NEED TO KEEP IN MIND AS EVERYONE ELSE THAT HE DOES HAVE A FAMILY THAT CANT HELP WHAT HAPPEN & KNOW THAT THE FAMILY OF THIS PERSON ARE PRAYING FOR THE WOMANS LOST LOVED ONE & ON A FINALE NOTE YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT PEOPLE BECAUSE THE LORD IS THE JUDGE NOT YOU & BECAUSE YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THIS IT CAN COME BACK ON YOU & SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY CAN BE IN THE SAME PERDICAMENT SO AS EVERONE ARE MAKING THIER COMMENTS THEY NEED TO KEEP IN MIND THAT HE HAS A FAMILY & THEY CANT HELP WHAT HAS HAPPEN
wow....sending out judgement yourself,yet accusing others of judging???? you off your meds or something....how can you judge on these posts,yet scorn others for judging...and what kind of officer??? an honest one who will tell the truth!!!your mad cause that name of your all's won't take you as far as it use to. another scripture for ya "All things hidden in darness will be brought to light"....well dear,the lights are on!!!!play this game "hillbilly" style,you'll lose,your UNQUALIFIED!!
here we go

Linden, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OK,WELL APPARENTLY WE ARE NOT TRYING TO JUDGE,WE ARE JUST SIMPLY STATING THE TRUETH,YA KNOW SOMETHING YOU (THE FAMILY) CAN'T HIND OR DENY ANY LONGER,IT IS NOT OUR FAULT THAT YOU AS THE FAMILY PLAYED THE HEAR NO EVIL,SEE NO EVIL,DO NO EVIL GAME,YEAH YALL THROW THE BIG NAME AROUND BUT AS YOU CAN SEE IT WILL DO YOU NO GOOD THIS TIME,IF YOU HAD LET HIM SUFFER A LITTLE BEHIND BARS WHERE HE BELONGED EVERY TIME HE GOT INTO TROUBLE MAYBE JUST MAYBE HE WOULD HAVE LEARNED HIS LESSON,BUT NO U HAD TO JUMP THE GUN AND SAY HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS,BUT COME ON NOW DON'T HE? WELL THIS TIME I DON'T THINK THERE IS ENOUGH MONEY TO GET HIM OUT OF THIS ONE,IF THE JUSTICE PREVAILS AND I DO THINK THE ODDS ARE IN OUR FAVOR,YA KNOW THE PEOPLE WHO WANT HIM EXACTLY WHERE HE BELONGS BEHIND THOSE BARS,AND I DO HAVE 1 MORE QUESTION FOR THE FAMILY DID THIS POOR LITTLE INNOCENT GIRL OBVIOUSLY OG GOOD FAITH DID SHE DESERVE WHAT SHE GOT? I THINK NOT.NOONE DESERVES TO HAVE THEIR LIFE TAKEN OUT OF ABUSE,BUT YES IT DOES HAPPEN UNFORTATELY.BUT WITH HIM BEHIND BARS MAYBE SOME OF THE WOMAN CAN SLEEP WITH BOTH EYES SHUT AND FINALLY GET SOME WELL DESERVED SLEEP.P.S. WE ARE JUST STATING THE FACTS BUT I DO BELIEVE YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS BUT JUST NEEDED REMINDED,SO THERE YOU GO ITS IN PLAIN BLACK AND WHITE.YOU MAY BE UPSET BUT THE TRUETH HURTS AND YOUR JUST TO SCARED TO SAY IT BUT YOU REALLY REALLY KNOW ITS TRUE,SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET ALL DEFENSIVE ABOUT IT!
nc_yankee89

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I am Kathy's dad.In just a short while.We are going to King to say "good bye" to her at noon time.My prayer is that this guy never sees day light from out side prison walls again.Kathy was looking for happiness.She must have thought she may had something.I know her to fight back if she was assaulted.Male or female.I have many questions about the case.I will learn.Why the neighbors didn't hear anything?However,I met my current wife on a CHRISTIAN site.We have been married over three years.Have a good marriage.I will miss Kathy so much.
froggysworld21

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

unbelievable wrote:
First off,I would like to send out my prayers and remorse to the girls family.Everybody needs to pray for them!Next...I know this family all to well,this could have been avoided years ago had they stopped covering for him!He is,was and has always been a woman beater!!!If people continue to keep their mouth shut and turn their head...and,lie for these women beaters,it will only continue!!WOMEN SPEAK UP!!! AND FAMILY'S ACCEPT A BEATER FOR WHO HE IS!YOU CAN'T STOP LOVING THEM BECAUSE THEY ABUSE WOMEN AND CHILDREN,(CAUSE HE ABUSED HIS CHILDREN AS WELL)....BUT YOU CAN SAVE A WOMAN'S LIFE BY WARNING PEOPLE OF WHO YOUR CHILD TRULY IS!!!!!may God be with both family's as they are both grieving.
you are soooooooooo right. Kathy was my sister and all she wanted was someone to love her. He said all the right things and NO she didnt know him long enough to know all these terrible things. Just read his myspace he was planning this for sometime. And my sister just fell for his stupid words. Please pray for her children. She was beayutiful I wish I could show you her pretty face
froggysworld21

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just a little light on the subject. MY SISTER was a great WOMAN!!!!!! She was lonely and friends got her to use internet. She didnt do the whole computer thing dang she barely watched t.v. IShe only knew him shortly. He used kind words and even went with her to church on the Sunday before he brutally murdered her. This was what she was wanting. She was trustworthy and gave him a chance. If she knew his myspace or used the background check she would NVR NVR gave him the chance. She is not here to speak as he can so i knw ppl will hv opinions but let her friends and family have some peace. NOW to his former families!!!!!!!!!! We do not blame you but, if you would have been stronger he would be in prison and maybe someone else making him their punchingbag. To everyone please use caution on the internet. Not all ppl are bad but use sense and do background checks and GOOGLE them. I nvr knew the stf u cld learn until this happened

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••