U.S. factories coming back?

U.S. factories coming back?

There are 1 comment on the Furniture Today story from May 6, 2013, titled U.S. factories coming back?. In it, Furniture Today reports that:

While many of us were busy at the High Point Market , Time magazine's April 22 issue ran a cover story that examined the migration of manufacturing back to the U.S. Simply called "Made in the USA," the story reported that "against all odds, manufacturing is staging a comeback." As you know, we've been following this trend, particularly with ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Furniture Today.

RCI

Winston Salem, NC

#1 May 6, 2013
This is good news if the trend continues. The factories that closed with jobs going elsewhere was really nothing more than corporate greed. It is funny how the CEO's all said the same thing. We are doing this to save money while at the same time their salaries and perks and those at the top always increased. Maybe people are finally waking up and realizing that greed more than inflation has caused our problems. The government should give tax credits to companies to reopen factories and put Americans back to work and keep their jobs here. We have too many factories sitting closed and far too many people that want jobs. Lets use some common sense here and move this nation forward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I miss you and canít resist you 7 hr bigbearsOLELADY 2
Ashley Furnture jobs (Mar '14) Jan 6 Mad 5
Bi Married Men Winston Salem, NC (Jun '17) Dec 31 Lance56 3
Does anybody remember... (Jan '17) Dec '17 dan75gordon 2
Swinging couple Dec '17 Coleen 1
100% free ads | post free classified ads (Oct '16) Dec '17 egoland99 2
Has anyone visited Landmark United Pentecostal ... (Aug '08) Dec '17 Someone 40

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance