First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21 Dec 27, 2012
Fallston wrote:
smokingapplies I have a question for you are you the doctor that went to jail for killing his family back in the 70s or 80s at fort bragg? After reading your post they somehow remind me of something like that and that line under your sig.“Saving animals....not humans!” what does that mean?
N.C. is a great state and it don't matter where you go in this world there is no place like home here in N.C. to come back to. I love it, I have the mountains and the ocean to vacation in plus all the sights and sounds it would take a life time to see, hear and visit. I love N.C. its home to me.
I see it this way its not were you where born its were your the happiest and If N.C isn't for smokingapplies any longer that's her life not for anyone to say if or where a person lives. I hate my home state also it sucks and that's my right too.

“Saving animals....not humans!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#22 Jan 6, 2013
Fallston wrote:
smokingapplies I have a question for you are you the doctor that went to jail for killing his family back in the 70s or 80s at fort bragg? After reading your post they somehow remind me of something like that and that line under your sig.“Saving animals....not humans!” what does that mean?
N.C. is a great state and it don't matter where you go in this world there is no place like home here in N.C. to come back to. I love it, I have the mountains and the ocean to vacation in plus all the sights and sounds it would take a life time to see, hear and visit. I love N.C. its home to me.
You are wrong to blame and accuse others of any wrong doing!
First of ALL none of your business.
Guess, you can'r read English!! Nor, do you understand! Go back to school!
Go ahead and like your so called state. I don't give a rats!!!!!!!!!!

“Saving animals....not humans!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#23 Jan 6, 2013
Fallston here is your answer to your low life comments!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#24 Jan 6, 2013
smokingapplies wrote:
Fallston here is your answer to your low life comments!
I agree who does this jerk think he is saying that you killed someone. When he don't know who you are at all.
Fallston say in your suckie ass state. You just don't accuse people of killing someone else. Maybe you killed this person or family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teat 6 hr Tfc 1
Why Pat Robertson is responsible for Ebola Oct 17 Cordwainer Trout 5
Man Tries to Pay with $1,00,000 Bill at NC Walmart (Jan '12) Oct 16 dragoon70056 10
Has anyone visited Landmark United Pentecostal ... (Aug '08) Oct 13 bubba 37
hhgregg has terrible service Oct 7 super disappointed 2
Man Dies In Greensboro House Fire (Sep '08) Oct 7 bored 49
New atheist-led Charlotte group wants community... Oct 1 B Ray 1
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington Jobs

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance