Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Saving animals....not humans!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Recently, arriving back to my "hometown" is to be exciting right? Upon, several times trying to move back was a complete waste of time, and effort in doing so. And all the miles that were driven! This state has not only went down hill. But, has made me ashamed to even say I was born in the Davidson Co. N.C. Although, being adopted that is a different subject all together.
The family has a complete "greed" problem not only to add their own beliefs of "hate",& "lies" & "dishonesty" within their souls they have shown. How sad for this to even take place. For those whom have pasted were the "best" to even have known.
How sad for anyone to be treated like crap from their own family.
You will never see me again, I repeat never see me again. If traveling will not even go near N.C.
Again, if any comments are made please feel free to do so! There is more to tell if any replies or comments are made.
Dee2007

Mount Morris, IL

#2 Jun 7, 2012
This is very true. Because when you meet someone for the first time. You don't hear rude and nasty comments from them the next day saying yeah my son has moved out and two girls aren't saying long either. And then try and get in your business is not very smart. She didn't get very far and didn't like it either. It was very run down a few places people lived there but no power.
It was a waste of time going back to that area.
I don't want to go there again myself.
WHAT

Lexington, NC

#3 Jul 18, 2012
So are you complaining about the state/town or the family ? The area has been hit hard but only because of the polititions selling the jobs to China and Mexico.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 18, 2012
WHAT wrote:
So are you complaining about the state/town or the family ? The area has been hit hard but only because of the polititions selling the jobs to China and Mexico.
The political views or jobs is not my fault. They (your area) have chosen to take this route to (only) make more money and the (people) get paid less for their hard work. Greed is the destroyer! The greedy never helps those in need! Nor, will they even care whether you eat, sleep or any other needs you may have or for your family. That is why people move to seek better lives!
I am ashamed,applauded of all the dishonesty there is in this area.
We were lied to, basically "crapped" on! So for me and my best friend to travel again for many hours back to N.C. Will never happen again period! Nor, will we even think of such a wasted trip!
If only you truly knew what did happen....solved a 40 plus year crime. Guess what? Not a soul even cared for the one whom lost their life! What a disgrace, lack of respect for any human beings!
Being honest is the best at whatever you may do in your life!

Location hidden

#5 Aug 18, 2012
WHAT wrote:
I am not in any way condemning you. I enjoy reading what others have to say. We all have the right to voice our opinions, on whatever our subjects may be.
One of my biggest issue's of dealing with was the act of being preached at on whom I would have as friends in my life. As a child, and as an adult. Since when did someone say you have to ask first for permission? This is nothing to laugh about, nor is it a respectful thing to do to others. It is wrong! And will always be wrong for someone to think or speak this way. Discrimination, racist of any type should never be spoken
in any form of hate towards others! And to tell someone oh you can't be friends with them because....I am sure you understand what I am saying.
We all can make a difference in someone's life. Never know if that person may in fact some day save your life, your brother, your sister, your neighbor and so on.... A caring heart goes a long way!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 24, 2012
I know what your saying about family they are only around when they want something other wise to them your crap or a peace of dirt. I have only seen my brother very few times since we have left home. The last time I saw him was 2003 and he acted like everything was okay other then our mom dieing. Then after my sister dies I am shit to him. Its like did I do to get treated like that. Its his lose not mine. And that's the way you should feel to its your dads lose not just yours.
Even when it hurts its time to go on. Not trying to be mean.
pete malloy

Lexington, NC

#7 Sep 2, 2012
I think you're a whiny, overly sensitive drama queen.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 2, 2012
pete malloy wrote:
You don't know crap.
I don't even like drama so again you don't know anything about what I was saying
pete malloy

Lexington, NC

#9 Sep 3, 2012
You dingledork. I was talking to smoking apples.
Heidi1958 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know crap.
I don't even like drama so again you don't know anything about what I was saying

Location hidden

#10 Sep 3, 2012
pete malloy wrote:
Talk about stupidity!None of your business of what I am talking about on here. If you don't like, go elsewhere for your own drama!
Sorry, but N.C. has went to crap! Of course no need to even think of any future travel plans back to that area. As it would be a complete waste of fuel and mileage!
AGAIN, don't like what I say! Go find your kicks in other forums. I am sure you could find your type elsewhere!

Location hidden

#11 Sep 3, 2012
pete malloy wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be ashamed of yourself! I think the finger being pointed
at another person. Guess what? Four are back at you!

Location hidden

#12 Sep 3, 2012
pete malloy wrote:
Sorry, don't think so! You have no clue who I really am!
If I was a queen then you would be paying for my life style!

Location hidden

#13 Sep 3, 2012
pete malloy wrote:
How funny! Do you need some cheese with your whine?

Location hidden

#14 Dec 6, 2012
pete malloy wrote:
Mind your own business! If you don't like what you read (if you can) go elsewhere!
RCI

Clemmons, NC

#15 Dec 9, 2012
You are right NC has gone to crap. But lets look at why. 1st it is a part of the south. The southern US has always been 20 to 30 yrs behind. Second; NC has one of the worst education systems in the Nation...this is fact. Third; NC like the rest of America has become generally stupid. People will buy the lines of politicans and parties without seeking the facts....they will not get involved in the political process, but will rush home to vote on American Idol. They cannot tell you about on event of American History with any intelligence, but can quote lines from Dog the Bounty Hunter or Dukes of Hazzaed. The real biggie in NC is genitics....in this part of the state (Piedmont and Mtns) your spouse is most likely your cousin.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 12, 2012
pete malloy wrote:
<quoted text>
This so called "guy" is a complete dork!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 13, 2012
North Carolina is so run down. I still looks like back in the 50's. I am not from there thank god but I don't even want to go back either.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 27, 2012
pete malloy wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows not, whom speaks! No clue, insight is 20/20!!!! Oh, that is nice you gave yourself a "nickname"!
Fallston

Greenville, SC

#19 Dec 27, 2012
smokingapplies I have a question for you are you the doctor that went to jail for killing his family back in the 70s or 80s at fort bragg? After reading your post they somehow remind me of something like that and that line under your sig.“Saving animals....not humans!” what does that mean?

N.C. is a great state and it don't matter where you go in this world there is no place like home here in N.C. to come back to. I love it, I have the mountains and the ocean to vacation in plus all the sights and sounds it would take a life time to see, hear and visit. I love N.C. its home to me.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 27, 2012
smokingapplies wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows not, whom speaks! No clue, insight is 20/20!!!! Oh, that is nice you gave yourself a "nickname"!
Oh, look someone ran a red light and got away with it! I smell a "rat"! Oh, that's right t'ville is for "rats'!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth White 10 min beyondfedup 16
Meet up quickie? 19 hr beyondfedup 8
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Fri feeling lost in t... 331
Posts are being deleted Dec 14 Please Help 1
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina Dec 14 squeezers 296
men who cheat and liars (Jun '13) Dec 13 I know 11
Bank Trivia Dec 9 question 4
Lexington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance