Attorneys and how they can take advan...

Attorneys and how they can take advantage of people ****

Posted in the Lexington Forum

MiMi

Kernersville, NC

#1 Feb 3, 2013
It is interesting that the internet has *rate attorneys sites*...but people still have to be really careful what they say on them...we live in a networth of the good ole boys and girls having control of anything and everything....which is really sad.

I had an attorney from Winston Salem who took my money and was supposed to represent me in a case. The judge decided he was going to *hold me in contempt, if I did NOT agree to accept the apology that the defendants gave....and the attorney that I had said or did NOTHING....OMG.... I eventually found out at a later date that judges are really NOT ALLOWED TO DO SUCH....really?????

And there is NO ONE WHO HOLDS THESE PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE AND RESPONSIBLE for what they do....they have POWER BEYOND CONTROL....and it STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN....this is what is WRONG WITH OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM.

I have to laugh though....since the old woman who was guilty of slander and libel.....were able to squeeze out of my lawsuit....thanks to the SLEEZBALL who screwed me out of a lot of money....but I got sweet revenge as the same people could NOT BUY their son's way out of PRISON....for DRUGS....the old saying what goes around comes around....it does....

I do wonder just how many more people have been taken advantage of the attorney who client said he would piss on his grave when he died....and the attorney was PROUD of THE COMMENT....it is sad that he did not tell us this upfront....as we would have known to RUN out of the office.
Been there

Jackson, MS

#2 Mar 26, 2013
It's all so corrupt their really is no point in hiring an atty for anything, in fact, sometimes it's worse by doing so, you end up with same outcome but it costs you everything. I will never use an attorney for anything again, but, if you haven't experienced the courts personally, you don't know what a sham it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you get rid of a freeloader?? (Mar '07) Wed frustrated 51
News Editorial: Tougher laws for DWIs welcomed (Mar '13) May 26 madd mom 15
Christine Burwell (Jul '11) May 23 Daughter of CLB 17
Fire Fork Fire Dept. May 20 Duhduh1970 1
Review: Tater Bug's Drive Thru Oil Change May 18 Jason Smalls 2
Debate: Marijuana - Winston-Salem, NC (Sep '10) May 17 Duan Carter 23
I am looking for the best divorce attorney I ca... (Aug '13) May 14 melissa 11
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE