Jimmy Miller biggest drug dealer in southmont~please read!

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
nosey_neighbors

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Jimmy Miller is one of the biggest drug dealers in Davidson County yet everyone seems to just look the other way! He has been busted many of times once made front page of the paper and yet he still selling pills and marijuana. He has so much traffic in and out of there His neighbors have had enough.... We have called the law and nothing is being done. They come arrest him and with in a week he is back out and the cars start flowing in again! I have been told it is his health that keeps him out of jail... if you cant lock him up do something else to stop him from filling our streets with pills and marijuana! Someone is going to get hurt with the amount of cars and the speed they come up and down the road at. There are kids around this neighbor hood and kids that live right next to him and the cops dont seem to care!!!! even his own family has had enough.... someone please tell me why Davidson county keeps letting this man sell drugs to our kids in front of our kids? can Davidson county not stop the people bring him the drugs to sell...? I since I know he cant drive and can barely walk I am guessing the big white van that is up and down his driveway at least 4 times a day everyday going at speeds that have to be close to 50mph....Its time Davidson county does something to stop this! Join me in calling Davidson county Police Dept and asking Why are you letting Jimmy Miller of South Holloways church rd still sell drugs?????
Rick_101

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

The sheriffs dept doesn't care that these people sell dope, they do care about the money. Let me guess they came in and found "something" and took off with all the money they could find. And nothing else was done. Sound Familiar ??
The come to school all the time with this FullOfShit DARE program and tell us to teach our kids not to do drugs. And then they let these people continue without prosecution. And the one your talking about does this right in front of small children.
The best we can do is remember them at Election Time. And demand a Sheriff that will enforce the law..

Since: Apr 12

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

god at least use some of the money you get every time you bust him to help build a play ground at the school.... I know the situation with Jimmy Miller and know the dollar sings that they have taken from him all you have to do is read the paper...but this last time wasn't in the paper ....oh yeah that's because they arrested him took all the money and whatever else they found then didn't charge him with anything ...what a bunch of shit!
timlex2012

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

my female roommate came home deathly sick last nite. we think should was given a date rape drug in her margarita at DON JUANS mexican restaurant by the mexican staff.
knows

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

I saw Jimmy is court last week so the cops must be doing something. It takes time for these cases to go to trial so maybe something will be done after all.
you dont know

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

You guys are getting on here and talking about things you know nothing about. You DONT know what putting someone in prison for a long time consist of in law enforcement, if you want to blame anyone, blame yourself for not standing up to a government that doesnt punish criminals harshly for fear of "offending" someone. Dont get on here a whine and moan about stuff you dont know!!!
sassy

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

timlex2012 wrote:
my female roommate came home deathly sick last nite. we think should was given a date rape drug in her margarita at DON JUANS mexican restaurant by the mexican staff.
If she was given a date rape drug she would have not remembered anything about the whole night. Me and my friend take them all the time and they don't make you deathly ill just really effed up like you drank a lot of tequila. To be sure she can go to the health department and tell them she thinks she was drugged and they'll test her. If it comes back positive I would file a police report! Good Luck. I know it don't feel good to be drugged someone slipped ex in my drink before and I didn't know until I started flipping out.

“Saving animals....not humans!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

nosey_neighbors wrote:
Jimmy Miller is one of the biggest drug dealers in Davidson County yet everyone seems to just look the other way! He has been busted many of times once made front page of the paper and yet he still selling pills and marijuana. He has so much traffic in and out of there His neighbors have had enough.... We have called the law and nothing is being done. They come arrest him and with in a week he is back out and the cars start flowing in again! I have been told it is his health that keeps him out of jail... if you cant lock him up do something else to stop him from filling our streets with pills and marijuana! Someone is going to get hurt with the amount of cars and the speed they come up and down the road at. There are kids around this neighbor hood and kids that live right next to him and the cops dont seem to care!!!! even his own family has had enough.... someone please tell me why Davidson county keeps letting this man sell drugs to our kids in front of our kids? can Davidson county not stop the people bring him the drugs to sell...? I since I know he cant drive and can barely walk I am guessing the big white van that is up and down his driveway at least 4 times a day everyday going at speeds that have to be close to 50mph....Its time Davidson county does something to stop this! Join me in calling Davidson county Police Dept and asking Why are you letting Jimmy Miller of South Holloways church rd still sell drugs?????
Truly agree with you! Political corruption is always in place as it seems. You are correct putting someone else in danger whether by driving down the road at high speeds or by selling illegal drugs.
We don't want our neighborhoods or communities to become "hot" spots for crimes.
Good luck on getting drugs out of your area!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexington Discussions

Search the Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 hr Red Square 55,532
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 8 hr Uppercut 343
Happy 85th Birthday, Maya Angelou (Apr '13) 11 hr OMG 4
Bank question 11 hr OMG 2
hunt club apartments Sun New guy 1
One that got away Sat wondering 1
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Sat DAsia edwards 328
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••