Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60116 Aug 18, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
State an vick what does zimmermen have to do with any of this
It was ANOTHER discussion....that Waco, aka, Mr. Crazy Man, and I were having.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#60117 Aug 18, 2014
Another Journalist arrested by police.....was he ALSO ordering an Egg McMuffin, blocks away at a McDonalds, preventing the cops from getting their FEED fast enough?
~~~~~~~~~~
A veteran photographer for Getty Images was arrested in Ferguson by Missouri Highway Patrol on Monday. Scott Olson took photographs of protestors chanting "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" that have become iconic in across the nation. According to another journalist on the scene he was detained for "not getting out of the way fast enough when ordered." Law enforcement has arrested at least eight protestors for failure to disperse, including a 90-year-old Holocaust survivor.

“Here in the United States of America, police should not be bullying or arresting journalists who are just trying to do their jobs,” Obama said after the arrest of two national journalists last week.

Earlier Monday, a new eyewitness who recorded footage of Michael Brown on her phone says he was chased down by officer Darren Wilson. Piaget Crenshaw has come forward with her account of the immediate events prior to Brown's murder.“I knew the police shouldn't have been chasing this young boy and firing at the same time,” she says. According to her, Wilson looked like he was trying to pull Brown into the police car. She said it “upset the officer” that Brown got away, and he began firing at him. By her account, when one of the bullets grazed Brown's arm, he turned around and “then he was shot multiple times.” She described how after Brown was lying dead on the street,“Wilson looks baffled, like 'What have I just done?'”
~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
"Autopsy results released on Monday did not find evidence of a struggle."
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60118 Aug 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what happened in the Martin/ Zimmerman incident? Were you there? What if Zimmerman is charged and found "not guilty". Are you still going to maintain that Zimmernan is not guilty.
SURE YOU WILL.
(But always remember. YOU WERN"T THERE)
If Zimmerman commits a crime, would I support his conviction?
Certainly.
The jury has spoken on the Zimmerman trial.
They had access to the best information.
" not guilty ".
State I'm not the president of the Zimmerman fan club.
If Zimmerman is guilty of any crime, he should be convicted.
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60119 Aug 18, 2014
Victoria says a lady has video of Brown being executed.
If indeed a lady has this video, Wilson is on the way to the pen.
I got no problem with that.
Jeez, if he murdered Brown, he could murder State or I just as easily.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60120 Aug 18, 2014
No evidence of a struggle? How can that be when the RW posters said that is what began the whole incident? You know, the big black man (that has been emphasized over and over again) attacked the cop through his car window.
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60121 Aug 18, 2014
Autopsy results found no sign of a struggle? Guess it'll all come out, one way or another.
Somebody said the cop had a messed up face, they took pictures of his face at the hospital, but at this point, the Wilson people are very quiet.
You'd think, with all this evidence, Wilson would be behind bars, the FBI usually doesn't tolerate crooked cops.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60122 Aug 18, 2014
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
State I'm not the president of the Zimmerman fan club.
But you were when the trial was going on.
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60123 Aug 18, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't say that. But because you post under so many names, how can anyone prove that a liar under one name was the same liar under another name. Right? That's what you bank on.
How do I know that ALL the RWers here (including you) were angry with the police brutality when you first heard about this case? Because you all were. Every one of you who were posting, including you, were angry. Rand Paul TOLD you to be angry. So you obeyed.
I am not "pissed" that Zimmerman, guilty as he was, got off. I don't care one bit, except that I do like to see justice served in this country. I know that hot-headed that he is....gun-toting lunatic that he is....woman-beating cretin that he is....he will screw up sooner or later & land his sorry ass in prison.
Justice is always served sooner or later on morons like Zimmerman. They can't help their worthless selves.
You could be right.
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60124 Aug 18, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
It was ANOTHER discussion....that Waco, aka, Mr. Crazy Man, and I were having.
I like the new name, I don't think you meant it badly.
And I didn't take it badly.
hole in the wall

Baltimore, MD

#60125 Aug 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2 officers and the girl have been released from the hospital with minor injuries, and the black shooter, Brandon Brewer, is now in jail and charged. We can note here that the killer of Michael Brown, Darren Wilson, has not been charged and his whereabouts has not been disclosed as he is reported to have left the Ferguson community on paid leave. So this seems to be justice to you? Where is the fairness in this scenario?
There is no perfect life theres just life.so stop worring about something that we have no control over.
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60126 Aug 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
But you were when the trial was going on.
As evidence continued to come out during the trial, I became convinced he was being the victim of a legal lynching.
That didn't mean, I wanted to go to lunch with him.
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60127 Aug 18, 2014
Certainly, marijuana didn't cause this to happen, and I don't see where it has any place in this tragedy.
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60128 Aug 18, 2014
BTW, in Houston cops use tasers. What's up with Ferguson?
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60129 Aug 18, 2014
Obama has some success in Iraq, and nobody notices.
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60130 Aug 18, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
No evidence of a struggle? How can that be when the RW posters said that is what began the whole incident? You know, the big black man (that has been emphasized over and over again) attacked the cop through his car window.
State, this whole thing isn't out yet.
If Brown just slugged Wilson through the window, and backed up to surrender, I don't see how that would be a big struggle.
What's your thinking on that?
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60131 Aug 18, 2014
After the federal autopsy, they will probably make their move on Wilson.
That would be logical.
The only reason not to, would be countervailing evidence, unknown to the general public, as of now.
Certainly, that would be a longshot, though.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#60132 Aug 18, 2014
Mr Crazy Man wrote:
After the federal autopsy, they will probably make their move on Wilson.
That would be logical.
The only reason not to, would be countervailing evidence, unknown to the general public, as of now.
Certainly, that would be a longshot, though.
Why is it when Zimmerman and Wilson commit an apparent crime, authorities wait to get evidence and it take weeks before an arrest, but when a black man (like hole's example in Charlotte) commits a crime, he is locked up and charged immediately? Does anyone else see this as being a bit questionable and can tell me that race is not an issue in these examples?
ben

Greer, SC

#60133 Aug 18, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
The DOJ was brought up in reference to the Zimmerman case. Mr. Crazy Man, aka, Waco, is the one who brought the DOJ up. And you have the gall to call me an idiot.
Why don't you go away? When you are here you drag down the collective IQ of ALL of the posters. Just go away. There is no reasoning, or discussing anything with you
Lmaoraotf, not a snowballs chance of me going away. I hope you have nightmares about me. I don't quit ole gal. The truth Nevers goes away, people just try to hide it for their own agenda. There is no video of him running away, you can't find it if you tried. You are a puffball of hot air.
Mr Crazy Man

Greer, SC

#60134 Aug 18, 2014
Cell phone excerpts from some witnesses seem to indicate that Brown charged Wilson. I just listened to them.
Maybe that's why Wilson hasn't been charged.
I don't know.
ben

Greer, SC

#60135 Aug 18, 2014
Just saw a broad in Ferguson holding a"Stand WithDesmondTutu" sign. Vic, you wouldn't happen to be there would you? It made about as much sense as some of the crap you say on here. Just asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hicks family (Oct '12) 19 hr the love 3
michael dewayne hyde (Jun '11) Wed Brave souls 19
News Aggressive Dog Ordinance Possible In Forsyth Co... (Oct '07) May 21 Bug 16
Need a good landlord May 19 Young m 1
Crotch rocket riders May 16 Jotae 1
Amber Alert-Need your help May 8 figured out 2
Girl from Kentucky looking for tree May 2 wow 4

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance