Peter the Great

United States

#40187 May 31, 2013
Looks like martel is arguing with Fyou, An old tactic, where you are actually both posters.My my.Fighting with yourself, for the benefit of onlookers. Talk about having too much time on your hands..
RCI

Lexington, NC

#40189 May 31, 2013
Peter the Great wrote:
Looks like martel is arguing with Fyou, An old tactic, where you are actually both posters.My my.Fighting with yourself, for the benefit of onlookers. Talk about having too much time on your hands..
Thats the point. These damn lowlife Jerry Springer watchers have nothing but time. While most of America gets an education and works these crapbags sit around and wait for that government check. Getting an entitlement is a career move for them. Stoneman and Sherman should have done a better job and we would not have that garbage and their inbred genetic disorder weighting the country down.
RCI

Lexington, NC

#40192 May 31, 2013
Jeff_D_28681 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is this damn sht? Hell you out behind my damn back promoten damn education.
Thanks for proving my point redneck!
martel

Tucker, GA

#40193 May 31, 2013
FYou wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're the first grade retard black racist troll making all these anti-white racial slurs and threats, you scumbag punk. Leave me your f**king address and I'll come down to Geeeooorgaaaa and pay you a leisure visit sh!thead.
AH, did I touch a nerve bitch? Don't worry about your having to come down here, I'm heading up there for business this weekend. Name the place.
martel

Tucker, GA

#40194 May 31, 2013
RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the point. These damn lowlife Jerry Springer watchers have nothing but time. While most of America gets an education and works these crapbags sit around and wait for that government check. Getting an entitlement is a career move for them. Stoneman and Sherman should have done a better job and we would not have that garbage and their inbred genetic disorder weighting the country down.
I'm sure the little dear has had a hard life...parents didn't discipline him enough now look at him...practically worthless.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40196 Jun 1, 2013
Congratulations republican voters. Your republican state legislature has raised your electric power rates by 7.5%, they are adding tolls for you to drive on I77, they are raising food tax, raising tax on medicine and haircuts, ending unemployment benefits to 70,000 of the NC unemployed starting on July 1, and most of important of all, they have given additional tax breaks of $50,000 to each and every lawyer in each and every law firm in NC. Jobs created?? Answer-Zero.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#40198 Jun 2, 2013
The Department of Homeland Security, with some 240,000 employees and an annual budget of more than $60 billion, admits it can't find 266 foreign nationals that are a national security threat. Can find or don’t want too. They have no trouble hiring mercenaries to kill Americans. Communist minded people and a woman in charge to boot.
The Truth

Henderson, NV

#40199 Jun 2, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
The Department of Homeland Security, with some 240,000 employees and an annual budget of more than $60 billion, admits it can't find 266 foreign nationals that are a national security threat. Can find or don’t want too. They have no trouble hiring mercenaries to kill Americans. Communist minded people and a woman in charge to boot.
Most of those employees are shiftless, stupid, lazy, obese, bitching, useless backstabbing anti-American l\liggers. And that's putting it mildly.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#40200 Jun 3, 2013
Looks like someone turn the lights on and the cockroach’s scattered.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40201 Jun 3, 2013
When are the republikans in Raleigh going to start creating jobs?
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40202 Jun 3, 2013
Nationally, jobs are being created, housing sales are up, the stock market is up, the budget deficit is down. ITS OBAMA'S FAULT.
Sarah Randolph

Sanford, NC

#40203 Jun 4, 2013
It's "WHOM do you support."
Try to keep up in English class, will you?
Sarah Randolph

Sanford, NC

#40204 Jun 4, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
I have wrote Burr numerous times not one answer.
We need a none of the above on the ballet.
"I have wrote?"
My God , Taxpayer, where were you when English
class were being held?

"We need a none.....?"
You're illiterate, my friend!

Ballet= toe dancing.
Ballot= casting a vote.
Go back to school, and quickly.
Sarah Randolph

Sanford, NC

#40205 Jun 4, 2013
martel wrote:
Well little troll...leave me your address...I'll show you how a gay boy gangster like me takes care of business...I'll be heading up there packing between my legs for something to put in your worthless azz.
Temper, temper, Martel !
Your ignorance is showing.
Are you sure that hooptie will make it all the way to NC?
Taxpayer

Edenton, NC

#40206 Jun 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
Nationally, jobs are being created, housing sales are up, the stock market is up, the budget deficit is down. ITS OBAMA'S FAULT.
In your dreams.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#40207 Jun 4, 2013
Eric Holder must have something really serious on Obama. Otherwise, he would either have resigned out of friendship for the president or Obama would fired him.
Monica L

United States

#40208 Jun 4, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
Eric Holder must have something really serious on Obama. Otherwise, he would either have resigned out of friendship for the president or Obama would fired him.
you would know about that sort of garbage moreso than the normal people.it's a trifling thing.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40209 Jun 4, 2013
The National Association of Home Builders is a trade association that helps ... of 2013 - 5/30/2013 · New-Home Sales Rise 2.3 Percent in April - 5/23/2013 ...

New home sales up. OBAMA's FAULT
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40210 Jun 4, 2013
ock Market News for May 29, 2013 - Zacks Investment Research
www.zacks.com/stock/news/.../stock-market-new... ;

6 days ago – Home prices increased to a seven-year high and consumer confidence attained a five-year high boosting investor sentiment on Tuesday

Stocks up, home prices up. OBAMA'S FAULT
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40211 Jun 4, 2013
Budget deficit way down. OBAMA'S FAULT

Published: May 14, 2013

Political Memo: For Republicans, Incentives to Strike a Budget Deal With Obama (May 15, 2013)

The thrust of a new report released Tuesday by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, estimating that the deficit for this fiscal year, which ends on Sept. 30, will fall to about $642 billion, or 4 percent of the nation’s annual economic output, about $200 billion lower than the agency estimated just three months ago.

The agency forecast that the deficit, which topped 10 percent of gross domestic product in 2009, could shrink to as little as 2.1 percent of gross domestic product by 2015 — a level that most analysts say would be easily sustainable over the long run — before beginning to climb gradually through the rest of the decade

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hempfest 2014 Sept. 26, 27 & 28 Sep 18 Hempfest 2014 1
Work while being a felon Sep 17 Okay I guess 2
marcel Sep 16 bookie 1
ptsd Sep 16 bookie 1
Pug puppies Sep 10 Kendra 1
Employee Benefits Now Offered To Same-Sex Spous... Sep 7 Belle Sexton 3
Looking for crystal Davis that grad in 2002 Aug 31 Tabbi b 5
•••
•••
•••