Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
martel

Palmetto, GA

#39835 May 4, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Does this mean that the soon to be Ruler's Library will contain a map of the U.S. including all 57 states?
I guess he was adding: mexico, canada, syria, iraq, afghanistan, yemen and egypt...so many countries to conquer...so little time
justsayin

Greer, SC

#39836 May 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
The new Bush pop out book library also has a weapons of mass destruction museum. Problem is that no one can find it.
The Obama library has a "GElectric" automotive wing, no one can find it either! They took the money and ran I guess.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#39837 May 4, 2013
TSF.Ric Flair is da man!!
martel

Greenback, TN

#39838 May 4, 2013
Ric has fallen on hard times...hate it for him.
martel

Greenback, TN

#39839 May 4, 2013
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>The Obama library has a "GElectric" automotive wing, no one can find it either! They took the money and ran I guess.
there will be a bill of rights in barack's mooseum too, cept that the 1st and 2nd amendments will be ripped out.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#39840 May 4, 2013
Well, I guess I might as well accept around 30 million who were brought here by REPUBLIKANS to work in the fields and factories at slave wages. I do not necessarily WANT them here but I don't hate them either, and I have to accept the reality that both parties consider those with citizenship an important voting block now. They have created few problems for me so far but I did have to ask a large group to leave my property because they were having a soccer game on my property without my permission. They left silently except for one who cursed me in Spanish and because I am a Christian, I didn't shoot the SOB even though the thought did occur.
martel wrote:
TSF: if you would, please answer my question about how many millions of hispanics do you want or should be allowed into our country?
TSF

Greenville, NC

#39841 May 4, 2013
GE gave Dubya just as much money as Obama and didn't pay any taxes during the republican reign of terror either.
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>The Obama library has a "GElectric" automotive wing, no one can find it either! They took the money and ran I guess.
martel

Greenback, TN

#39842 May 4, 2013
Republican stupid farmers and bastard small business owners royally screwed the american public; especially the lower and middle class. The greedy douchebag democrats just gave free goodies to the hispanics and are now rubbing their sweaty tiny hands awaiting our idiot politicians to ram amnesty down our throats again. 30 million people that don't need to be here. We need to provide jobs for our own people 1st before we go around trying to solve everyone else's problems.

“Vote”

Houston

#39843 May 5, 2013
Those who say one thing, while believing another....
TSF

Greenville, NC

#39844 May 5, 2013
DHS (department of human services) bought 103 million rounds of hollow point ammunition during 2012. 70,000 of them are allowed to be armed, so that's 1471 rounds per DHS armed person.
RealEmlu

Greer, SC

#39845 May 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
DHS (department of human services) bought 103 million rounds of hollow point ammunition during 2012. 70,000 of them are allowed to be armed, so that's 1471 rounds per DHS armed person.
How do you know this and what is your point? If true, 70,000 people must target practice with their service weapon and use the same ammo they use at work, so I would say the numbers don't match up. They should get more ammo.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39846 May 5, 2013
Governor McCory requesting more flexibility, accountability and independence from DC.

Best news I have heard all week.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#39847 May 5, 2013
No need to use HP for practice. 1400 rounds is a lot of practice even for folks who have never fired before. the point? You figure it out.
RealEmlu wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know this and what is your point? If true, 70,000 people must target practice with their service weapon and use the same ammo they use at work, so I would say the numbers don't match up. They should get more ammo.

“Vote”

Houston

#39848 May 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
That would be a lot? Not really.That's around 29 boxes of ammo.I shoot that much in a week.
RealEmlu

Dallas, TX

#39849 May 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That would be a lot? Not really.That's around 29 boxes of ammo.I shoot that much in a week.
Sweetie, you're not even suppose to own a peashooter yet alone a gun. You're a certified crackpot and you've been committed 235 times in 26 different Psychiatric Hospitals, sweetie. Now stop lying to everyone, have the orderlies change your soiled diaper, inject your psychotic meds, feed you your Gerber's mashed peas, put your straight jacket on and lock you back in your crib, sweetie.

“Vote”

Houston

#39850 May 5, 2013
Allen, you ignorant SLUT!(That's from Saturday NIGHT Live, from the seventies.)
Transvestite Allen

Hermitage, TN

#39851 May 5, 2013
I want to say something.I'm a psycho, and I'm proud.I have thirty five Topix names.Screw you jerks.
RealEmlu

Greer, SC

#39852 May 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
No need to use HP for practice. 1400 rounds is a lot of practice even for folks who have never fired before. the point? You figure it out.
<quoted text>
No, you should ask someone who has to abide by the regulations, how they much they like the rule. THEY DON'T. If a shooting happenes, lawyers have a funny way of bringing every little detail into play. I know people that would love to practice with cheaper ammo, not allowed. It's a stupid rule, but a rule just the same. BTY, 1400 rounds isn't a lot, I reloaded 2000 9mm and still couldn't keep up with the demand, last weekend. That's just 9mm, forget the .40's and .45's. Folks shoot at least 50 rounds on a light practice day.
RealEmlu

Kansas City, MO

#39853 May 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I want to say something.I'm a psycho, and I'm proud.I have thirty five Topix names.Screw you jerks.
Sweetie, use your real name, everyone already knows about all your stolen and multi-personality topix names and your bowel control problem. Just make sure the psychiatric orderlies have your diaper on so you don't shit on the floor again.
martel

Conover, NC

#39854 May 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That would be a lot? Not really.That's around 29 boxes of ammo.I shoot that much in a week.
most of the smaller agencies shoot once a year...about 50 rounds. Some of the larger agencies shoot 4-6 times a year...qualifications...shoot house scenerios, etc...so maybe 250-300 rounds per year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) Jul 19 rockerelf 64
News Abused Baby Girl Back Home in Thomasville (May '10) Jul 18 Noonereally 2
Annabelles on Patterson ave (Sep '15) Jul 17 ADBROWN 4
just moved here need a plug Jul 17 ADBROWN 2
Male yorkie to mate Jul 15 a pet parent 2
Test the West Jul 15 TIME 1
News Lunch Lady Told First Grader He Couldn't Have L... (Nov '14) Jul 13 TSF 7

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance