Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

TSF wrote:
A variation of the same thing (taking) is happening right here in sunny Caldwell through the re valuation process. With surrounding counties going down in valuations (and therefore taxes) due to the reality of actual market sales, Caldwell commissioners decide to go up.
<quoted text>
complaints have gone up a friend complained, asked how they justified the increase and got them to remain the same.
red

Clyde, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

you folks are crazy.get a life
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Talk about crazy, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

that 5 bullets for each and ever US citizen
The Ignorant

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

(Newser) It's a pint-sized tragedy in Germany, where freezing temperatures have claimed their latest victim: An entire flea circus. As the AP reports, flea circus director Robert Birk opened his transport box Wednesday morning, only to find all 300 fleas dead. The mass die-off left Birk scrambling to keep a gig at an open-air fair in western Germany; an insect expert was apparently able to save the day by training 50 fleas for today's opening show. "I hope we'll get through this without any more fatalities," says the fair's organizer.
This is a true story and the sad part is people pay money to watch. One might say: no wonder Europe is broke, where is PETA on insect abuse, here's the best, no dogs allowed.
The Ignorant

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

OK I gotta ask what is there to disagree about?? A "flea circus"? I hope your ticket is in the front row and not in the "nose bleed" section, otherwise, you will miss the flea that pulls "a cart" with a flag. Look it up people, they harness a FLEA to a cart and make IT pull it. BTW, Happy "Spring Rabbit Day". Wouldn't want to offend. I'm still shook up over the fleas.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Newser) "At least four people were injured when a man went on a bizarre rampage in a San Jose Walmart yesterday. Witnesses said the man sped around the parking lot, sideswiping at least one other vehicle, before crashing his car into the store's front entrance, traveling about 20 feet before he was stopped by a beer display, the San Jose Mercury News reports. He then exited his vehicle and started beating employees and shoppers with what appeared to be a metal bar." Who needs a gun, when a car will do? Saves on brass!(I know that was bad.)
Fahey

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Waco has arrived.For all my fan club members, i'm now in North Carolina.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Tis' true, tis' true!
Allen

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Fahey wrote:
Waco has arrived.For all my gay fan club members, i'm now in North Carolina.
Watch out gay clubs.
Jeff

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
Tis' true, tis' true!
Tis' poo, tis poo!
waco1909

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu can you get me a pee pee chia pet. It grows a big pee pee.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
emlu can you get me a pee pee chia pet. It grows a big pee pee.
sorry prox, too busy showing my sweetie the sites. I did see one that would grow you a brain, still a clay brain, but at least you could say you have one.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out gay clubs.
What do you call someone who edits a post and calls it thier own? Stupid, Allen, Jeff, etc...orjustadumbass.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

On that note, we are off to the beautiful mountains. Hope all you orjustadumbass have as great a day as we will.
waco1909

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>sorry prox, too busy showing my sweetie the sites. I did see one that would grow you a brain, still a clay brain, but at least you could say you have one.
Yeah, my fat emlu is showing all the sites where I can live and loiter, under bridges,railroad tracks,dumpsters,gay night clubs,county mental hospital,Aids Action Centers and garbage alleys.The Salvation Army won't take me.
emlu

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, my fat emlu is showing all the sites where I can live and loiter, under bridges,railroad tracks,dumpsters,gay night clubs,county mental hospital,Aids Action Centers and garbage alleys.The Salvation Army won't take me.
Sweetie don't forget about the Jehovah witnesses. Remember when they had their garage sale and you pretended that you had bad knees and they gave you all of those free goods?
emlu

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, my fat emlu is showing all the sites where I can live and loiter, under bridges,railroad tracks,dumpsters,gay night clubs,county mental hospital,Aids Action Centers and garbage alleys.The Salvation Army won't take me.
Sweetie come on my bow legged orphan bipolar idiot moocher. Sweetie when we go to the mountain top I want you to stand close to the edge so I can get a good picture of you. Remember you were at the local walmart in Houston panhandling for money before they ran your bipolar monkey ass off. You can do that here in Lenoir too Sweetie. It will help to get you back to Houston.
emlu

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>What do you call someone who edits a post and calls it thier own? Stupid, Allen, Jeff, etc...orjustadumbass.
I don't care if my Sweetie is gay. As long as his pole can go in my hole.
waco1909

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if my Sweetie is gay. As long as his pole can go in my hole.
emlu that is the best compliment you've ever given me. You know I'm not circumcised emlu and my pole can go in your hole!!!!!!
waco1909

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie come on my bow legged orphan bipolar idiot moocher. Sweetie when we go to the mountain top I want you to stand close to the edge so I can get a good picture of you. Remember you were at the local walmart in Houston panhandling for money before they ran your bipolar monkey ass off. You can do that here in Lenoir too Sweetie. It will help to get you back to Houston.
Yeah emlu,I know I can panhandle for about an hour before they call the police.If a customer threatens to report me, I'll truthfully tell them I've got AIDS and spit in their face if they tell.As far as taking my picture on a mountain cliff, you know how scared and clumsy I am of heights.Didn't your last 10 gay boyfriends get killed from falling off a cliff when you asked to take their pictures?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexington Discussions

Search the Lexington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet up quickie? 5 hr The OG 4
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina Jul 21 Uppercut 343
Happy 85th Birthday, Maya Angelou (Apr '13) Jul 21 OMG 4
Bank question Jul 21 OMG 2
hunt club apartments Jul 20 New guy 1
One that got away Jul 19 wondering 1
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Jul 19 DAsia edwards 328
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••