36,801 - 36,820 of 58,876 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Howard villarreal

Los Angeles, CA

#38135 Mar 12, 2013
T-ville and Hiddenite rocks!
Cindy Edwards

Los Angeles, CA

#38136 Mar 12, 2013
I'm with you Jeff! I can live with it. Gaaa!!! Stupid is as stupid does!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38137 Mar 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
The first thing a tourist wants to see in Taylorsville is the way out of Taylorsville.
<quoted text>
?? How 'bout, the first thing Taylorsville wants to see is a tourist on the way out of town!!:)

Location hidden

#38138 Mar 12, 2013
Howard villarreal wrote:
I carry a colt commander.
Wanna sell it???
Howard villarreal

Los Angeles, CA

#38139 Mar 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna sell it???
Don't you think an elephant gun or tank would better suit you?

Location hidden

#38140 Mar 12, 2013
Howard villarreal wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think an elephant gun or tank would better suit you?
Not me, DH, for a customer, don't you read anything? Stupid, I always have customers looking Colt's, but as we all know, Stupid, your stupid.
Jeff

Walnut, CA

#38141 Mar 12, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Has anyone heard from Spoon? If so let me know I've got a message for her. Rude rude rude how rude yall are. You are a bunch of homophobes and imposters.
Still trying to be me dumbass? AZ brainwashed Spoon, you didn't hear. You imposters must really love my name.
Jeff

Walnut, CA

#38142 Mar 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Not me, DH, for a customer, don't you read anything? Stupid, I always have customers looking Colt's, but as we all know, Stupid, your stupid.
DH? Darling Husband? You two know each other? Leave me out of it. I'm the only Jeff from Taylorsville, as I say, Tattersville.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38143 Mar 12, 2013
Howard villarreal wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think an elephant gun or tank would better suit you?
Or maybe a whale harpoon!
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38146 Mar 12, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna sell my dick? There's nothing big enough to fill that void of yours you call a pussy or The Great Black Hole.
Leave me alone and stop using my name bitch!
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38147 Mar 12, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try shithead. Imposters love trying to cover their trails, Cindy Edwards, Howard villarreal? C'mon.
Speak for yourself you bitch!
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#38148 Mar 12, 2013
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, you never listen. As I orbit, I see all on here making fun of you. Stupid, you've got to stop setting your stupid self up. They all just sit and wait for poor little Stupid to do it again.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38149 Mar 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
Who started the no child's behind left? That would have been your hero Dubya, the Arab kisser. Yes it was a lie, started by republikans just like their biggest one the WMD lie..
All these commie teachers filling the children's heads with communistic ideas like basic math, reading and writing. Pretty soon they will start thinking for themselves instead of listening to the standard republikan BS . The last election shows that it is already happening. Unless we can destroy public education, the world of ignorant stupid republikanism will never be the same.
<quoted text>
Simple math, reading and writing you really want to blow that smoke up the public skirt? The real public school; there is a different classroom a child must be in for each subject they are being taught. A bell rings at the end of each 45 or 50 minute period, telling them and their classmates that it is time to move to the next room and the next topic and the next teacher. Lunch is served in a cafeteria on plastic trays not unlike meals are eaten in a prison. And indeed, a full-time police officer is permanently posted in school, in order to monitor the students’ conduct, search for drugs or drug use, and stand by the metal detectors that children must pass through each day to prevent weapons and other banned objects from entering this important government building. Along with reinforcing the communist mindset that they are state property not individuals.

While in each classroom, they are expected to be seated, be quiet, and do as they are told by all government officials. They cannot get up, move, leave, or go to the bathroom without permission from a government official. If any, rebel or resists in any way, they risks punishment by government officials, or even arrest by armed government agents. All their movements are monitored by closed-circuit cameras, the locker they are assigned may be searched for any reason at any time, as can their own clothing and person, and their conversations with classmates are routinely overheard by government faculty. They have no rights as human beings they are property of the state. Anything they say that is deemed in any way controversial will likely be reported to the government authority.
Many of the kids adapt to this environment. Though they are full of youth and hormones and curious energies, they manage to sublimate these natural qualities of development and conform to the dictates of the government “school.”
But those who do not conform will find themselves marked by the government. It’s an attention disorder that is often used or depression, and if they’ll just take this prescription to the “government school” nurse, they should come around soon. If the drug down child does not conform, this government “professional” assures them with a friendly smile, they will be more than happy to schedule another appointment in a few weeks or so.
So do not give me this junk about teaching the 3 R’s. You teach them to be obedient slaves to the state.
Jeff

Seabrook, TX

#38150 Mar 12, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to be me dumbass? AZ brainwashed Spoon, you didn't hear. You imposters must really love my name.
What's the matter gay boy? You not happy?
itzwitchy

Hamshire, TX

#38151 Mar 12, 2013
Did you know that"garda"means "police"in Ireland? That's Gaelic! I'm real smart! I own a castle!
itzwitchy

Humble, TX

#38152 Mar 12, 2013
Where is Allen? I need some lip prints on my butt.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#38153 Mar 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you believe it itchy, Mikie is just trying to brainwash you into joining him in the leftwingloon club. RUN, DON'T DO IT!!!!RUN
Don't believe it? Bacon did it to me, and now she is doing it to Itchy openly. You cannot hide it when it is openly done silly.
No wonder you guys believed Bush and supported the Iraq war even after it was clear no WMD's existed.
Strick 9

Humble, TX

#38154 Mar 12, 2013
Symbolic.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#38155 Mar 12, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, Mike has this kickball team mentality and well, looks like his team has pretty much gone AWOL, so he's grasping. I think it's funny that he's getting into back and forth between women that none of us are taking seriously. Must be his time of the month.
I need no team to show your posts are illogical.
It does not matter if you refuse to debate me, because it just makes you look like you have no rebuttal to my claims. It makes you look like a coward.
Blue Devil

Humble, TX

#38156 Mar 12, 2013
Tarheels go down in flames, season destroyed by unstoppable DUKE! It is to LAUGH! What a bunch of punk losers, couldn't post up a girls team!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Host Families Needed for Winston-Salem Christia... 15 hr Forte International 1
trashiest people in lexington Thu Lovethyneighbor 6
Doctor, dentist, veterinarian Thu bato 1
Tenant rights Aug 25 Yeshuaschosen 1
Mclane Cumberland Aug 20 Lexingtonsmyhome 1
R.S. Parker planning 125 homes Clemmons, Winsto... Aug 19 morelock 1
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Aug 14 Hard working Mom 330
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lexington News, Events & Info