Comments
36,741 - 36,760 of 56,336 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
waco1909

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38070
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

emlu where are you my little scallywag. I've been locked up again emlu. They put me in wrist ties. At least it will give my right hand a rest. They found me at the playground with the kiddies.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38071
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
emlu where are you my little scallywag. I've been locked up again emlu. They put me in wrist ties. At least it will give my right hand a rest. They found me at the playground with the kiddies.
"Colt 45, two zigzags", you still haven't tries that Colt thing yet? Geeze, exhale, squeeze, it's easy. Sorry, I've been busy, busy, working , working.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38072
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"I wasn't sure what it was," he said. "I was in a briefing... but we're in a war zone. I've been in war. So, shouldn't be surprised if a bomb goes off or an explosion."

Hagel on two bomb attacks in Kabul. What did he think it was.....in KABUL?
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38073
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

waco1909 wrote:
emlu where are you my little scallywag. I've been locked up again emlu. They put me in wrist ties. At least it will give my right hand a rest. They found me at the playground with the kiddies.
Sweetie, how many times have I told you to leave those kids alone, stop running around naked and masturbating in public and report to your parole officer? I'm passing Mars right now and when I get back to Earth I'll let you play with my moon titties. In the meantime, take your bipolar schizophrenic psychotic meds and lay off the meth and heroin until Big Mama enters Earth's orbit.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38074
Mar 9, 2013
 
TSF wrote:
If you believe that cuts alone can fix our debt problem, you must have failed 5 th grade arithmetic.
Don't feel like the lone ranger. Apparently most of the republikans in congress can not cipher either.
<quoted text>
You will not have to worry about it much longer. With the fascist trash in DC you will be worrying how to stay alive, not taxs.

(Newly confirmed Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan took his oath in a swearing ceremony that was highly unusual. Brennan was not sworn in on a Bible. He was sworn in by Vice President Joe Biden on a “first draft” of the Constitution, which does not contain the Bill of Rights.)

And the ones left alive will be working in the state factories living in state housing. When you become unable to be of value to the state you will be assigned to the state furnace.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38075
Mar 9, 2013
 
TSF wrote:
If you believe that cuts alone can fix our debt problem, you must have failed 5 th grade arithmetic.
Don't feel like the lone ranger. Apparently most of the republikans in congress can not cipher either.
<quoted text>


Yelp! I know, I went to public school. What is your excuse?
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38076
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Run, hide, foul your pants. Republikans don't know whether to shit or go blind. They have been in a snitt ever since Twitt lost the election. The question really is: Which color panic mode should they be in?
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You will not have to worry about it much longer. With the fascist trash in DC you will be worrying how to stay alive, not taxs.
(Newly confirmed Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan took his oath in a swearing ceremony that was highly unusual. Brennan was not sworn in on a Bible. He was sworn in by Vice President Joe Biden on a “first draft” of the Constitution, which does not contain the Bill of Rights.)
And the ones left alive will be working in the state factories living in state housing. When you become unable to be of value to the state you will be assigned to the state furnace.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38077
Mar 9, 2013
 
I went to public schools and found that opportunity to learn was there. I have the highest praise, admiration and respect for our public school teachers. Their contribution to my life has been invaluable. Most of the folks downing public schools are the ones who were too stupid or too undisciplined to learn. Don't blame the schools. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yelp! I know, I went to public school. What is your excuse?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38078
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, how many times have I told you to leave those kids alone, stop running around naked and masturbating in public and report to your parole officer? I'm passing Mars right now and when I get back to Earth I'll let you play with my moon titties. In the meantime, take your bipolar schizophrenic psychotic meds and lay off the meth and heroin until Big Mama enters Earth's orbit.
Stupid repeat, new lines, new lines, Stupid.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38079
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, how many times have I told you to leave those kids alone, stop running around naked and masturbating in public and report to your parole officer? I'm passing Mars right now and when I get back to Earth I'll let you play with my moon titties. In the meantime, take your bipolar schizophrenic psychotic meds and lay off the meth and heroin until Big Mama enters Earth's orbit.
Just for you Stupid, "As the Moon butts heads with Uranus", just for Stupid.
Anonymous

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38080
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Voice your opinion to Protect Service Member’s Benefits. Sign this petition to The White House regarding Tuition Assistance and pass it on to your friends, family and coworkers. Additionally write to your own state representatives on this very issue. Spread the message through every media and medium available!
http://wh.gov/7ZGk
We are approaching 10,000 signatures let’s keep it going!
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38081
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vorpal79 wrote:
Voice your opinion to Protect Service Member’s Benefits. Sign this petition to The White House regarding Tuition Assistance and pass it on to your friends, family and coworkers. Additionally write to your own state representatives on this very issue. Spread the message through every media and medium available!
http://wh.gov/7ZGk
We are approaching 10,000 signatures let’s keep it going!
The military is making more than enough money, along with plenty of perks and bonuses, to pay for their own college. That's a budget cut the taxpayers can afford to live with. Tough shit!
Jeff

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38082
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm gay.learn to love it.
itzwitchy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38084
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sure I have sex with my sister.we're a close family.
Allen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38085
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I love you itzwitchy.leave your sister for me.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38086
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Jeff wrote:
I'm gay.learn to love it.
Waco sweetie, we all know you are, so stop hiding in the closet and using another moniker. Sweetie, my polluted gas giant fat ass has to take a crap right now and you know what that means, another 100,000 more asteroids in the solar system!
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38087
Mar 10, 2013
 
TSF wrote:
I went to public schools and found that opportunity to learn was there. I have the highest praise, admiration and respect for our public school teachers. Their contribution to my life has been invaluable. Most of the folks downing public schools are the ones who were too stupid or too undisciplined to learn. Don't blame the schools. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
<quoted text>
You have shown you have no knowledge of history or economics. All you received from public school is the usual state programing, like the Hitler youth training, for the weak minded. Unlike the ones that were strong,stood up and pushed back, they could see through the state propaganda. You and the state use the school system to turn the weak minded children in to lap dogs. Instead of teaching them to be strong independent Americans. Your admiration and respect for the state is nothing more than you groveling and cowering at the feet of your rulers.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38088
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Today's news: UNC paid former republikan governor Jim Martin $490,000 for a "study" which indicates no achademic fraud in UNC's fake courses for athletes. This actually proves that the courses WERE fake, Martin and UNC administration ARE dishonest, and that UNC administration are incapable of logic. Tuition and fees for one year of undergraduate study are already $22,340. I think I will just teach my boys to be dishonest, drink and chase women mself.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38089
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

How is it thay my "weak mind" learned simple math in public schools and your strong mind didn't? Being strong and standing up is considerably different from being math challenged . You are right that I didn't study economics, I just learned how to make money. My admiration and respect is for individual teachers who work every day giving children the tools to be successful in life.
Unfortunately, for various reasons, many children cannot or will not take advantage of the opportunity. Those are the ones who are most likely to spend their entire lives blaming others for their own failures.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have shown you have no knowledge of history or economics. All you received from public school is the usual state programing, like the Hitler youth training, for the weak minded. Unlike the ones that were strong,stood up and pushed back, they could see through the state propaganda. You and the state use the school system to turn the weak minded children in to lap dogs. Instead of teaching them to be strong independent Americans. Your admiration and respect for the state is nothing more than you groveling and cowering at the feet of your rulers.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38090
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Itzwitchy, don't be silly you know you love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexington Discussions

Search the Lexington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet up quickie? 14 hr The OG 4
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina Jul 21 Uppercut 343
Happy 85th Birthday, Maya Angelou (Apr '13) Jul 21 OMG 4
Bank question Jul 21 OMG 2
hunt club apartments Jul 20 New guy 1
One that got away Jul 19 wondering 1
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Jul 19 DAsia edwards 328
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••