Allen

Penrose, NC

#36846 Feb 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Come on, Allen.meet the real waco.AND, Arnold!
Are you talking to the real me, Allen, Clover, SC or the fake Allen, Sagle, ID?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36847 Feb 22, 2013
Why, hello .So, you didn't call me a"f'n"punk?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36848 Feb 22, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So say you, f'n punk.
Posted from Clover,SC

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36849 Feb 22, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Look to the left Waco and notice the location of my post. You continue to believe these sick idiots are me. Heck I admit that I have been outrageous from time to time but this is getting to be ridiculous.
Allen, just sign in and all of this crazy posting under your name will be taken care of. You don't have to put a picture or any information when signing in, you can hide your location, and any posts you've made. Even though someone uses your name, as long as we see your avatar, we'll know it's the real you.

All of this looney posting under everybody and their brother's names is getting off the deep end. I only post to people that have signed in and TSF, even though he's not signed in, we know his posts. Hope this information helps.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36850 Feb 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Why, hello .So, you didn't call me a"f'n"punk?
Lmao no, hey look you have called me much worse than that and you know it.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36851 Feb 22, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, from the guy who peddles society fixes all for all...
Not what I am selling at all. Utopia cannot exist, and I certainly do not expect government to fix all things as it looks like your side keeps expecting.
You blame Obama for all your ills. Sorry, but it is not his job to do fix all your ills.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36852 Feb 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Posted from Clover,SC
Okay, yes that was me. I'm sorry Waco. Now do you feel better?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36853 Feb 22, 2013
Bacon you a betting person? I got five bucks, says"Allen"won't sign in.Because, Allen is actually the person responsible for these vile posts.If Allen signed in, Allen could receive Topix email from other signed in posters.That's the last thing Allen wants.Also, if a person is signed in and posts obscene material, they are banned from Topix.Can't be responsible for posts like that, you know.Five bucks, You on?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36854 Feb 22, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao no, hey look you have called me much worse than that and you know it.
Oddly enough, your post of"F'N punk, was a response to a post I made to Gail.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36855 Feb 22, 2013
Gosh Allen, no worries! Since we're so fond of each other.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36856 Feb 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver, this how I view people like Mike and his kind. He claims to be of superior intelligence, yet takes a job slopping beer at some two bit bar and thinks because he's paid some piddly amount of taxes, he's done his duty to help with those "less fortunate." If he was as intelligent as he claims, companies should be beating down his door wanting all of his answers to the problems of the world. The fact is, Mike and Allen want to penalize people that bust their butts to make a decent living to carry the load they're too lazy to do by getting a better paying job and feel they've done their duty by paying on a job that's beneath their great vision for this country. I have neither the time nor the respect for people that sit and bitch about what people should do, when they're not willing to do the same. I've paid my dues, plenty of taxes and I feel EVERYONE should do the same, rich, middle and the poor. So screw them.
First, I would like to point out how hypocritical your rant was. I have not claimed I am paying so much in taxes as to fix the world, but you sure are here.
I do not claim to be so intelligent, so not sure why you keep bringing this up. Maybe because you think my posts show so much intelligence?

You keep acting as if you know what I do in my personal life, yet you do not. My personal life has nothing to do with the discussion here, and none of our lives should be the point of this political discussion. This is a debate of ideas.
If you wish to use an example of your life, or something in your past, fine, but using the example others put out just to make fun of them just makes you look like the elitists you condemn. Again, just pointing out your regular hypocrisy.

I understand why you always do this though, because you cannot defend your positions with logical, rational arguments, so you resort to mud slinging.

BTW, no one is paid salary to just slop beer. Thanks for the elitist view of the little man.
Allen

Chicago, IL

#36857 Feb 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Gosh Allen, no worries! Since I like to fondle myself and black children.
OK, I'm sorry again waco, now go f**k yourself pervert.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36858 Feb 22, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I'm sorry again waco.
Apology accepted!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36859 Feb 22, 2013
Zooom!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36860 Feb 22, 2013
And yet, "political discussion" plays a major part in everyone's lives, at work and play. So why discuss it? Sugar Hollow Club at Sugar Mt. Ski resort at one time paid me a "salary" to "slop beer".

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36861 Feb 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck on that one Lu. It's not going to happen.
Welfare benefits=votes for the democrats!! If you feed them, clothe them, and house them, you own them. They're owned and they'll vote for anyone that promises more and we have those that whine on here about slavery, no difference; just a different time and better benefits.
No difference? Let me just point out a few for those who are ignorant.
Slavery gave no money, welfare does.
Slavery forced people to work for insane hours often in chains.
Slaves were often beaten violently.
Slaves were often seperated from their loved ones. Welfare is to help keep family together.
Those on welfare are free to do as they chose. This includes voting.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36862 Feb 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Bacon you a betting person? I got five bucks, says"Allen"won't sign in.Because, Allen is actually the person responsible for these vile posts.If Allen signed in, Allen could receive Topix email from other signed in posters.That's the last thing Allen wants.Also, if a person is signed in and posts obscene material, they are banned from Topix.Can't be responsible for posts like that, you know.Five bucks, You on?
I really do not think Allen is the person who seems to be a republican.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36863 Feb 22, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
<quoted text> Guess that means no more dems on Topix, as the only way dems can get ten dollars, is to steal it.
Thanks for the typical extreme stereotyping.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36864 Feb 22, 2013
KING RAT wrote:
Americans are amusing.Not well educated, that is painfully apparent.Americans continually substitute the word"your"for the word"you're", as the American educational system is designed for the lowest common denominator.Most Americans are incredibly lazy, after all they invented"push button"warfare.Like the Romans so many years ago, the American Empire is rotting from the inside out.Unlike the Romans however, the Americans lasted far less than a thousands years.
"BE the only way those lowlifes get screwed."
Said by someone who lives in the same town as you.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36865 Feb 22, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
As they take an antagonistic bullying approach to those who have earned and give a pass to those they feel are less fortunate or just can't seem to catch a break types is their own personal problem. Topix enables them to post or try to force their will. They fail to take into account there is always someone willing and able to step across from them, like you or I, that will disagree with their point of view as vehemently as they support theirs.
Unlike them I do believe you have to work to earn it. The customer base you choose to market your goods and services is strictly up to you, regardless of any alleged applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. And if you are able to use the system to generate a profit margin, kuddos to you. If you can't make money then the obvious answer is you need to change something or tactics.
Believe pro or tew might of said its easier to play the victim, like how AZ infers all his racial inequities, than to step up and be responsible for their own destiny. In order to be respected you got to have some self respect. How can you have any self respect when you roll over and cry about what someone else has or give up without a fight?
Like you bacon, I put my time in. Katie and they kids sacrificed enough for me, I am returning the favor. And like you bacon, exercising our choice to disagree with their chosen leader, their ideologies, their agenda and leave. While it is still a relatively free country.
The hypocrisy never stops with you guys. You play the victim here pal. Ironic.
You are here crying about what others have. Ironic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 19 hr Nana 297
Head Branch Champion 21 hr Xxx 4
Elizabeth White 21 hr Need2know 19
Women to trade pix (Jun '13) Tue Idiot 9
Meet up quickie? Dec 19 beyondfedup 8
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Dec 19 feeling lost in t... 331
Posts are being deleted Dec 14 Please Help 1
Lexington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:22 am PST