Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Allen

Robbins, NC

#36424 Feb 18, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
DEMOCRATS are about the stupidest people on earth.I'm republican to the core, and proud of that fact.I own several businesses, all successful.I employ over five hundred people, just in Maine.None are democrats.I make sure of that.
Well if your employes are anything like Boehner ,who has only worked 19 days so far, which means that he only shows up to work 59% of the time I can see why you would need five hundred of them. Like the rest of your repub war pigs you continue to cut off your nose to spite your face. You gag at a gnat and then swallow a camel. Let us know after March 1st how business is going. LMAO;O

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36425 Feb 18, 2013
Allen??
Allen

Robbins, NC

#36427 Feb 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen??


Yes??

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36429 Feb 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes??
Gail was actually, kind of interesting.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36430 Feb 18, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Louis c k? Name doesn't ring a bell.
Funniest guy I've ever seen
Allen

Robbins, NC

#36432 Feb 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Gail was actually, kind of interesting.
So say you, f'n punk.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36433 Feb 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So say you, f'n punk.
So say I.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36434 Feb 18, 2013
Damn, people have called me every name in the book here on Topix, never bothered me a bit.Now, I'm bothered.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36435 Feb 18, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I do not expect you to take my opinion to rule your life. But the men who penned the bible demand you take theirs blindly or burn in hell forever.
Huh, I didn't realize that those who penned the bible demanded you take their faith blindly, I thought it was a choice.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36436 Feb 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Funniest guy I've ever seen
Silvercoast, If you wait till the very end of the tape, you will hear something that will make you laugh your ass off.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36437 Feb 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
I can go for that IF first, the rich pay back all the welfare they have and are now receiving. I will and always have paid my taxes on time. I will never and have never , bitched, cried, compained,pissed and moaned like a republikan cry baby..
<quoted text>
So you insist on class warfare and demonizing the rich. Without the poor, this country wouldn't skip a beat....and we could probably pay ALL the debt in no time! Without the rich, this country would fold up like a cheap tent! You insist on tax increases for the rich but require nothing from the poor!

"An economy hampered by restrictive tax rates
will never produce enough revenue to balance the budget, just as it will never produce enough jobs or enough profits."

- John F. Kennedy

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36438 Feb 18, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So you insist on class warfare and demonizing the rich. Without the poor, this country wouldn't skip a beat....and we could probably pay ALL the debt in no time! Without the rich, this country would fold up like a cheap tent! You insist on tax increases for the rich but require nothing from the poor!
"An economy hampered by restrictive tax rates
will never produce enough revenue to balance the budget, just as it will never produce enough jobs or enough profits."
- John F. Kennedy
"Without the poor, this country wouldn't skip a beat".....Pro.....do you not know, that a huge amount of the people that died fighting our wars...were poor? Many joined the military, for opportunity.Many died, and many lost parts of their bodies.Many won the CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR.....you really should stop acting as if poor people are bad people, it's just silly.If nothing else, you can't have rich people cleaning up after themselves,eh?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36439 Feb 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Silvercoast, If you wait till the very end of the tape, you will hear something that will make you laugh your ass off.
Think I will pass

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36440 Feb 18, 2013
Gov. McCrory announces his plan on economy, education, & efficiency during his State of the State address. He said, "None of this can be about politics, power, legacy, turf or who gets the credit. Who cares? This is about the people of North Carolina."
I feel he has some real positive ideas, especially when it comes to streamlining govt jobs through efficiency. He said, "We want to reward our talented state employees, but seat-warmers must be a thing of the past."
Here here!
On education he said, "We can all agree on the importance of improving education because our competitive future depends on it. We must begin to change the debate on education. Instead of focusing the debate only on the budget, we now must demand results." He also said that schools need to teach "both knowledge and skills" so students are better prepared to fill jobs that are available now and in the future. The "four silos of education – pre-kindergarten, K-12, community colleges and the University of North Carolina system – need to work together on a strategic plan." Also, I like his stance on lottery reform where he plans to cut money from the lottery administration and the advertising budget and use that money toward education....which is where it should've been used in the first place!
I personally agree with Neal Boortz's stance on the lottery....
"The lottery is a tax on ignorance, and all the losers that play the game are paying the price for their stupidity."
Again, Here Here!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36441 Feb 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> "Without the poor, this country wouldn't skip a beat".....Pro.....do you not know, that a huge amount of the people that died fighting our wars...were poor? Many joined the military, for opportunity.Many died, and many lost parts of their bodies.Many won the CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR.....you really should stop acting as if poor people are bad people, it's just silly.If nothing else, you can't have rich people cleaning up after themselves,eh?
You're correct, I shouldn't have painted with such a broad brush. You and I both know which "poor" I was referring to and that would be the freeloading leaches that milk the system and give nothing in return. Our men and women in uniform give everything for their country and they should receive so much more. I find it appalling that veterans can't get the help they need but the freeloaders receive everything in exchange for a simple vote. I guess the pen is mightier than the sword.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36442 Feb 18, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I will pass
OK.On another comedy bit, he talks about how great it is being"white", man the guy is killer funny.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36443 Feb 18, 2013
Waco, I found this great quote I thought you may enjoy....

"Some people wonder all their lives if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

- Ronald Reagan

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36444 Feb 18, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
Gov. McCrory announces his plan on economy, education, & efficiency during his State of the State address. He said, "None of this can be about politics, power, legacy, turf or who gets the credit. Who cares? This is about the people of North Carolina."
I feel he has some real positive ideas, especially when it comes to streamlining govt jobs through efficiency. He said, "We want to reward our talented state employees, but seat-warmers must be a thing of the past."
Here here!
On education he said, "We can all agree on the importance of improving education because our competitive future depends on it. We must begin to change the debate on education. Instead of focusing the debate only on the budget, we now must demand results." He also said that schools need to teach "both knowledge and skills" so students are better prepared to fill jobs that are available now and in the future. The "four silos of education – pre-kindergarten, K-12, community colleges and the University of North Carolina system – need to work together on a strategic plan." Also, I like his stance on lottery reform where he plans to cut money from the lottery administration and the advertising budget and use that money toward education....which is where it should've been used in the first place!
I personally agree with Neal Boortz's stance on the lottery....
"The lottery is a tax on ignorance, and all the losers that play the game are paying the price for their stupidity."
Again, Here Here!
SO.....let me guess...you have a republican governor! Hey, congratulations on that, keep up the good work! By the way, Gov.Perry says all you losers need to come to Texas, and get real jobs! He's already horrified the Californians with his adds telling businesses to relocate from there to Texas, where they won't get Taxed to death! As long as Perry makes the Californians mad, well, he's got my vote! Haaaa!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36445 Feb 18, 2013
It's true.I don't like California.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36446 Feb 18, 2013
California goes too far with their complacent arrogance.Their stupidity is legendary.The cost of living there is out of sight, I has the great misfortune to live their for awhile.More dope addicts per mile than any other state.Bunch of useless b@@@@@@s......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt Courtrooms Aug 18 Anonymous 1
News The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina (Jul '14) Aug 16 Spotted Girl 306
iso of someone who can unlock my 6s plus Aug 16 CrAsH33 2
iso someone who can unlock an iphone 6s plus Aug 16 CrAsH33 1
News Boone pays to settle wrongful arrest lawsuit Aug 15 Bob 4
Will not pay child support (May '07) Aug 15 Vindictive 26
Trump's outbursts prove he's unstable Aug 9 Jack 1

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages