Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36389 Feb 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Tiger Woods joins vacationing Obama for golf round at Florida club
I saw where Micheal Jordan was celebrating his 50th B-Day in Florida playing golf. I wonder if he joined their foursome?
MAINE WINTER

Humble, TX

#36390 Feb 17, 2013
DEMOCRATS are about the stupidest people on earth.I'm republican to the core, and proud of that fact.I own several businesses, all successful.I employ over five hundred people, just in Maine.None are democrats.I make sure of that.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36391 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The first part of your post sounds as if it came straight from the Huffington Post...another liberal rag! I also find it ironic that the Commucrats use Hagel's experience as a Vietnam Veteran as a qualification but when McCain was running for Commander in Cheif is was the opposite! The second part I actually agree with.
First, most Commucrats on Capital Hill don’t believe Hagal was the best choice, although they support him because he was nominated by their Ruler. Second, the Republicans oppose Hagel because of his previous statements and positions, including his refusal to back unilateral sanctions against Iran in the past and his criticisms of then-President George W. Bush and the Iraq troop surge. Others have questioned his association with an anti-nuclear proliferation group that calls for an elimination of all such weapons. Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, argued that Hagel has yet to provide certain financial disclosures requested by the Senate Armed Services Committee. Lindsey Graham said,“We’re doing our job to scrutinize, I think, one of the most unqualified, radical choices for secretary of defense in a very long time,”
As I said before, don't support your team, expect the same in return. Made poor choice politcally and now he is paying for it.

Hope it does cost Amercia more. Got to make sure we get every drop of money out of TSF, Seven, AZ and Miley before their teammates bleed the republicans dry.

Who will the Commucrats blame when they have spent all the money and there is no "minions" to tax?

Location hidden

#36392 Feb 18, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before, don't support your team, expect the same in return. Made poor choice politcally and now he is paying for it.
Hope it does cost Amercia more. Got to make sure we get every drop of money out of TSF, Seven, AZ and Miley before their teammates bleed the republicans dry.
Who will the Commucrats blame when they have spent all the money and there is no "minions" to tax?
Bush and the Republicans, of course!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36393 Feb 18, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The first part of your post sounds as if it came straight from the Huffington Post...another liberal rag! I also find it ironic that the Commucrats use Hagel's experience as a Vietnam Veteran as a qualification but when McCain was running for Commander in Cheif is was the opposite! The second part I actually agree with.
First, most Commucrats on Capital Hill don’t believe Hagal was the best choice, although they support him because he was nominated by their Ruler. Second, the Republicans oppose Hagel because of his previous statements and positions, including his refusal to back unilateral sanctions against Iran in the past and his criticisms of then-President George W. Bush and the Iraq troop surge. Others have questioned his association with an anti-nuclear proliferation group that calls for an elimination of all such weapons. Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, argued that Hagel has yet to provide certain financial disclosures requested by the Senate Armed Services Committee. Lindsey Graham said,“We’re doing our job to scrutinize, I think, one of the most unqualified, radical choices for secretary of defense in a very long time,”
RepubliCONS don't like Hagel because he called them out for being the "WAR PIGS" they are.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36394 Feb 18, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Less than a month after starting his second term, Obama is on a three-day golf getaway in Florida, while his wife, Michelle, and their daughters, Malia and Sasha, are skiing in Colorado. Oh, to be of the working class. All this on 550k a year.
So where is our congress? Did Bush work for eight years without a day off or a vacation?

Location hidden

#36395 Feb 18, 2013
I see someone has been watching too many old Hawaii Five-O reruns. "War Pigs", really?? I bet you call members of LE, "the fuzz, the heat, the pigs" and everything is "groovy and "far out."...LOL Hanoi Janie probably calls people that fought in the Vietnam war "baby killers" too. Can you dig it!!
MAINE WINTER

Seabrook, TX

#36396 Feb 18, 2013
The remark of the Allen person indicates the brainless mentality of all democrats, who preach morality at the world while possessing none themselves.What a pig.
KelvinA15

Chicago, IL

#36397 Feb 18, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
The remark of the Allen person indicates the brainless mentality of all democrats, who preach morality at the world while possessing none themselves.What a pig.
Here Here

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36398 Feb 18, 2013
George W. Bush spent 879 days at his Crawford Ranch. This doesn't mean this was a vacation for him, he constantly flew in staff member, held press conferences, and met with 18 world leaders at the ranch.http://wiki.answers.com/
Out of 2920 days in office, because demo's are inclined to answer their own questions or better yet want someone else to do it for them, or as usual, bring up Bush, does it ever get old.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36399 Feb 18, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
I see someone has been watching too many old Hawaii Five-O reruns. "War Pigs", really?? I bet you call members of LE, "the fuzz, the heat, the pigs" and everything is "groovy and "far out."...LOL Hanoi Janie probably calls people that fought in the Vietnam war "baby killers" too. Can you dig it!!
Cackle
Allen

Penrose, NC

#36400 Feb 18, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:

Crow
kungfu48

Raleigh, NC

#36401 Feb 18, 2013
I Bleed Blue wrote:
you never worried about the debt when Bush was starting 2 wars under lies,
most of the debt was digging this nation out of the hole Bush put us in
People forget that both democratic controlled houses voted for the wars. Unlike Obama, Bush didn't declare he was God and go to war.
ooo

Mount Holly, NC

#36402 Feb 18, 2013
grep -E "^\S*LoadModule .*mod_(proxy|rewrite).so" /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36403 Feb 18, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Less than a month after starting his second term, Obama is on a three-day golf getaway in Florida, while his wife, Michelle, and their daughters, Malia and Sasha, are skiing in Colorado. Oh, to be of the working class. All this on 550k a year.
Oh the horror. Why do republicans hate it when other people take vacations? Studies show vacations are healthy.
America had to make laws to force the evil businesses to allow for breaks and cut extreme work hours.
I know your team hates this, and yet you wonder why we think you have no empathy.
KelvinA15

Chicago, IL

#36404 Feb 18, 2013
WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE!

Watch And Listen To This Video:

www.youtube.com/watch...

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36405 Feb 18, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take blind faith over your blind opinion any day of the week and twice on Sundays!
I do not expect you to take my opinion to rule your life. But the men who penned the bible demand you take theirs blindly or burn in hell forever.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36406 Feb 18, 2013
"Hell" from the Greek "hel"meaning,"n othingness"....
Gail

Greenville, SC

#36407 Feb 18, 2013
it's me fool gail. some days i'm allen some days i'm gail

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36408 Feb 18, 2013
Gail wrote:
it's me fool gail. some days i'm allen some days i'm gail
Gosh everybody is afraid to respond to"Gail", afraid they're gonna be the next target.Since i'm in the crosshairs most of the time,"hi"Gail, or Allen, or whoever our"anonymous proxy"is.....how's it going?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teat Mon Tfc 1
Why Pat Robertson is responsible for Ebola Oct 17 Cordwainer Trout 5
Man Tries to Pay with $1,00,000 Bill at NC Walmart (Jan '12) Oct 16 dragoon70056 10
Has anyone visited Landmark United Pentecostal ... (Aug '08) Oct 13 bubba 37
hhgregg has terrible service Oct 7 super disappointed 2
Man Dies In Greensboro House Fire (Sep '08) Oct 7 bored 49
New atheist-led Charlotte group wants community... Oct 1 B Ray 1
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington Jobs

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance