Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36361 Feb 17, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Should known what they were committing to when they signed their names willingly to their application. And if they didn't, then they should suffer because they are too stupid to figure shit out.
Exactly! When the employee seeks the employer they usually agree to the terms of the employer. When the employer seeks a specific future employee, the future employee holds the cards!

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36362 Feb 17, 2013
Takes a forty pound rocket to eject a pilot from an F-16, in order to clear the pilot over the tail of the jet.This results in a permanent one inch loss of height for the pilot, due to spinal compression.

Location hidden

#36363 Feb 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking to a man that doesn't know the difference in Jesse Jackson Jr, Jesse Jackson Sr and MLK, need I say more?? Well you know blacks always make the joke that white people think they all look alike, maybe that's Mike's problem, he thinks they all look alike and didn't know the difference.
LOL
Mike Du

United States

#36364 Feb 17, 2013
Gail a dirty hoe, who's scared of that crap?No good female dog.

Location hidden

#36365 Feb 17, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Republican and democrats are just labels of what we are describing at the moment. If you are talking about the past, the words mean something different than today.
Were democrats of the past, racist? Often, yes. But does this mean the democrats of today condone any of that behavior? Nope. But it sure seems the republicans of today support that behavior.
So I can understand why someone can be confused using these words. But I suspect you know the reality, but chose to pretend the reality is not so for your propaganda purposes.
Who knows, maybe you are just that stupid.
I also find it funny that you've been indoctrinated by govt education into believing something other than the facts, yet you call me stupid! It couldn't possibly be that you were taught a lie and now you refuse to believe the truth. Instead, it's you that chooses to believe that reality is not so for your propaganda purposes.....and again, I'm the stupid one. Typical liberal.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36366 Feb 17, 2013
Banning Guns Would Lower Suicide Rate, Says NYT

Location hidden

#36367 Feb 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
Hey Lu. Our snow has melted and that's probably our "snow storm" of the season. It was pretty if only for a little while. Getting ready for the move? You guys will be happy no matter where you live.:)

Location hidden

#36368 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
The funniest part of his post back to me when I pointed out his error is that "it was mistake not ignorance "dear" and didn't I know the difference. Yeah, I know the difference, he's ignorant, and pretty sure he didn't know the difference.

Location hidden

#36370 Feb 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
Go figure, the NYT's is a liberal rag!
Gail

Greenville, SC

#36371 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
It's a beautiful day here in southeast Texas, and of course i'm in love, so I feel great.I just mowed an acre of grass, and I'm not in pain.They did some procedures on both my knees, and for the first time in fifteen years, I can walk without limping, and I'm not i'm pain.Not being in constant pain, now that's a great thing.Praise the LORD!
I know your ass is in love with my delicious chocolate rump.

Location hidden

#36372 Feb 17, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lu. Our snow has melted and that's probably our "snow storm" of the season. It was pretty if only for a little while. Getting ready for the move? You guys will be happy no matter where you live.:)
I didn't get any snow and I would have been there yesterday if possible.

Location hidden

#36373 Feb 17, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Go figure, the NYT's is a liberal rag!
The headline was on topix it figures it would be in the NYT.

Location hidden

#36374 Feb 17, 2013
Neal: Today's factories have fewer workers, fatter paychecks
This was a Topix headline as well.
Gail

Greenville, SC

#36375 Feb 17, 2013
emlu don't you ever think about breakin my man waco's bed again. He don't like you're kind. Once he went black his ass can't go back. find your own dam bed.
Gail

Greenville, SC

#36376 Feb 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> calm down girl.I backed Obama in the election.I'm pretty sure that makes me a non-republican.you seen awfully angry today.I thought we were on better terms?
I'm calm sweetie. Gail's back whoooo hooooo come to mama and get your chocolate

Location hidden

#36377 Feb 17, 2013
Some people should read the (if they can read) NYT story and guve it a try.

Location hidden

#36378 Feb 17, 2013
give
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#36379 Feb 17, 2013
Gail wrote:
emlu don't you ever think about breakin my man waco's bed again. He don't like you're kind. Once he went black his ass can't go back. find your own dam bed.
Can't I have both of you? I love rogue giant fat ass planets!
Mike Du

United States

#36380 Feb 17, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your ass is in love with my delicious chocolate rump.
You sorry no good piece of garbage!Been cheating again slutski? You make me vomit.Think these losers need you? I did.But your fat tocks don't care about me.Wait.u just wait.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36381 Feb 17, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calm sweetie. Gail's back whoooo hooooo come to mama and get your chocolate
So you admit you are also"Allen"? Thought that could be.Allen was kind of nice at times.Oooohhh well.Schizo Gail, strikes again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schaper stomper toy trucks from the 80's and 90's Sun Fallguy 1
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Tornado (Nov '11) Apr 21 Not Happy 10
A squirter on here ? Apr 18 Just_maybe 1
News Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Apr '16 Khloe09 337
men who cheat and liars (Jun '13) Mar '16 Needswaterhethursty 16
News Treating Dandruff (Jan '06) Mar '16 Adam 29
How do you get rid of a freeloader?? (Mar '07) Mar '16 shekia 64
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages