Comments
32,501 - 32,520 of 58,808 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#33723 Jan 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you begging to know who disagreed with you with the "judging reply" a while back. You remember you wanted to know who disagreed with you and why?
Not the same at all, but of course you cannot see differences well.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33724 Jan 28, 2013
Payroll tax cut not renewed.Will cost most people 200 dollars a month.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33725 Jan 28, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>No, it was Obama and Hillary. They hate American and want to destroy it, just as the conservative nut bags here keep saying.
Mike, we're not making up what they said. What don't you get, we're using their words? If you think they're trying to destroy America, don't blame it on the nutbags on here for using their words to make a case against them for doing so.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33726 Jan 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Waco, a response of "what does it matter" should have been laid back at her feet. On October 15th she made the statement "The buck stopped with her" regarding Benghazi and then she says "what does it matter" regarding how it happened. The fact that there were repeated, not one or two but many emails by Ambassador Stevens stating his fear about security and requesting more "does matter." Yes, we send our military into war, but we don't do it without giving them the proper equipment needed to fight a war. The woman even said she didn't see the emails. For the love of Pete who is running the State Department, Larry Moe and Curly? I was embarrassed for her. Rand Paul is a little strange to me anyway, but he can ask stupid questions because "the buck doesn't stop with him", but Hillary is secretary of the State, stupid answers don't cut it when the American public, not only Rand Paul wants to know the truth.
I think the American public needs to know why we lost three hundred marines in Beirut.That was swept under the rug.They didn't call Reagan the"Teflon"president for nothing.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33727 Jan 28, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>No but grade, middle, and high school are govt education and the Commucrats have spent many years corrupting the minds of our youth.
Right, by the one page titled "distributing wealth". All the kids were brainwashed by that one thing. It fooled them so easily. Amazing how one paper that is not even titled "redistributing the wealth" tricked them into redistributing wealth.

Your "evidence" is pathetic, your claims are outragous.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33728 Jan 28, 2013
Just who cut the funding for consulate security?

Location hidden

#33729 Jan 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You should know, addiction does not strike only the poor.As to whether Mr."lock all the addicts up and throw away the key"is still doing pills, who knows?
Well Waco, again I find Mike being the hypocrite he is. I guess pills are the only addiction that destroys lives. I guess they have rehab centers for ALCOHOL, pill and many substance abusers, but pills must be the worst of the lot. However, Mike doesn't mind serving alcohol, a substance equally as addictive if not more so because of it's relative ease to acquire and people like him slop it around for a living without giving thought to the fact he might be feeding someone's addiction. He's not worried about addiction, he's worried about the money he makes doing it.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33730 Jan 28, 2013
Benghazi vs.Beirut.....strain at a gnat, swallow a camel....

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33731 Jan 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, we're not making up what they said. What don't you get, we're using their words? If you think they're trying to destroy America, don't blame it on the nutbags on here for using their words to make a case against them for doing so.
You are making up the motives for what information was incorrect. You are accusing intention. You are doing all this with no evidence of the claims.
What they said does not mean your conclusions are true.

Location hidden

#33732 Jan 28, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I think the American public needs to know why we lost three hundred marines in Beirut.That was swept under the rug.They didn't call Reagan the"Teflon"president for nothing.
Google it Waco. You sound like Arnold asking for answers we don't know. If it was swept under the rug, that rug has long since been gone. Maybe we have an insider on Topix that can tell you, otherwise, you'll have to do like the rest of us and rely on searching the internet or going to the library.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33733 Jan 28, 2013
I would advise anyone who thinks Benghazi was a"conspiracy"to refrain from voting for OBAMA again.oh.....too late!

Location hidden

#33734 Jan 28, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You are making up the motives for what information was incorrect. You are accusing intention. You are doing all this with no evidence of the claims.
What they said does not mean your conclusions are true.
I've read some dumb statements by you, but this one takes the cake. Mike what they said after they found out the lies would not stand, is using their words as proof of lying and that doesn't make my conclusions true? I'm using their words, I didn't make them up. Google, you can find Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, Leon Panetta, and Obama all giving different accounts of Benghazi. You're a Democrat die hard but you just need to own this one. Sorry bud, Republicans nor I made up the stories they told, they'll have to own it. Panetta's leaving, Hillary's leaving, Rice saw how quickly her appointment as Secretary of state was dropped and the only one left standing is Obama. In his defense, he was having to campaign in Las Vegas with Beyonce that night, so I guess in the words of Hillary "what does it matter"?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33735 Jan 28, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Demented Homocrat. Appointment overdue for the electric chair.
oh, the typical republican. Thanks for continuing to make your party look bat shit crazy.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#33736 Jan 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it Waco. You sound like Arnold asking for answers we don't know. If it was swept under the rug, that rug has long since been gone. Maybe we have an insider on Topix that can tell you, otherwise, you'll have to do like the rest of us and rely on searching the internet or going to the library.
You may have missed my point.Republicans have no problem going after dems for basically non-existent"scandals ", while their own sins are blissfully ignored.Don't need"google"to figure that out.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33737 Jan 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
That originated with the wisdom that damaging a child's self esteem was always harmful. This came about the same time that the shrinks decided that parents should raise their children as peers rather than subordinates. Then parents were investigated for child abuse if they used corporal punishment, so parents understandably became afraid to discipline their own children. This was in stark contrast to the model under which most parents were raised. My grandpa didn't hesitate to damage my self esteem with a hoe handle and I had no misunderstanding about who was the subordinate or misgivings about following instructions carefully and immediately. If I encounted trouble at school, I was in trouble at home if he found out. I didnt like all my teachers, but I was very hesitant to show any sign of disrespect.
Which system is better? I don't know. Most kids today seem actually well behaved comparativly speaking.
<quoted text>
Teaching and parenting is hard to figure out, but using violence to teach is not the way.
It may take some a while to figure out how to teach without the threat of violence.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#33738 Jan 28, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>In the 8th grade they teach North Carolina History. High School teaches World History and US History. It is taught in US History in high school and is a stong part of the US History curriculum. Some conservatives also believe that what is taught is wrong. They call it "The Southern War for Indpendence".
This was taught to me in what we new as "junior high" which is no more. Regardless it was the eighth grade when I was taught. At a high school level my son's history teacher never addressed the Civil War and I thought that to be odd

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33739 Jan 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read some dumb statements by you, but this one takes the cake. Mike what they said after they found out the lies would not stand, is using their words as proof of lying and that doesn't make my conclusions true? I'm using their words, I didn't make them up. Google, you can find Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, Leon Panetta, and Obama all giving different accounts of Benghazi. You're a Democrat die hard but you just need to own this one. Sorry bud, Republicans nor I made up the stories they told, they'll have to own it. Panetta's leaving, Hillary's leaving, Rice saw how quickly her appointment as Secretary of state was dropped and the only one left standing is Obama. In his defense, he was having to campaign in Las Vegas with Beyonce that night, so I guess in the words of Hillary "what does it matter"?
I would rather you and your party keep up the fight on this one, as polls show it is a loosing fight for your side. But since when did your party know when to stop fighting stupid battles? It does not, this is why the birthers made Obama president. Thanks Donald.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33740 Jan 28, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
This was taught to me in what we new as "junior high" which is no more. Regardless it was the eighth grade when I was taught. At a high school level my son's history teacher never addressed the Civil War and I thought that to be odd
Well lets hire a few people making a hundred grand a year to do a study on what year the civil war should be taught to the kids?

As long as the kids understand your team lost the war and thus should lay down their flags.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#33741 Jan 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>If the reason W failed to respond to 30+ daily presidential briefings before 9/11 about Osama Bin Laden and his attack plan that killed 3000 Americans is not important, why is it important to know whether the Benghazi killers who killed 4 Americans were terrorist or just criminals? Just for perspective for math challenged republikans, 3000 is 750 times more people killed than 4.
For moral and value challenged like yourself 1 is too many regardless of fault.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#33742 Jan 28, 2013
Max Jacobson
Born July 3, 1900
Germany
Died December 1, 1979
Other names Dr. Feelgood
Occupation Physician
Known for Treating celebrity clients
.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Jacobs on

Most notable: JKF

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trashiest people in lexington 9 hr Lovethyneighbor 6
Doctor, dentist, veterinarian 20 hr bato 1
Tenant rights Aug 25 Yeshuaschosen 1
Mclane Cumberland Aug 20 Lexingtonsmyhome 1
R.S. Parker planning 125 homes Clemmons, Winsto... Aug 19 morelock 1
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Aug 14 Hard working Mom 330
Select Homes Property Management Company Aug 14 Seth Ashford 2
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••