Crews Investigating Accident Near I-85 in Lexington

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP 41
Crews are investigating an accident that partially closed I-85 near Lexington early Tuesday morning. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kevin

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jun 22, 2010
wow just wow...
pfft

Fairport, NY

#2 Jun 22, 2010
language barrier? yea uuhh huu
Anonymous

Greensboro, NC

#3 Jun 22, 2010
Seems a little suspicious!
ummm

Burlington, NC

#4 Jun 22, 2010
yeah, how can you not know the vehicle is in park. it would start moving as soon as you let off the brake, although it is a ford....
HU SUN TAI

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jun 22, 2010
Hege wrote:
Seems a little suspicious!
Quit talking about my love one. Were you there redneck cowboy.
Billy

Lexington, NC

#6 Jun 22, 2010
So he stops on the shoulder of the interstate at 5 am and gets out of the truck for a "break", then gets run over by his own truck when he fails to put it in park? Dumb and Dumber. Hell if he hadn't got run over by his own truck, some idiot probably would have run off the road and killed him.
too bad

Kernersville, NC

#7 Jun 22, 2010
Why didnt the other guy stop the truck before his friend got runover? He was able to stop it after the fact.
HU SUN TAI

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jun 22, 2010
too bad wrote:
Why didnt the other guy stop the truck before his friend got runover? He was able to stop it after the fact.
It was his wife that was passenger. He fail to set parking brake on box truck. They were in town to go to flea market. Fox not reporting facts. He stopped to take a leak.
HU SUN TAI

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jun 22, 2010
Billy wrote:
So he stops on the shoulder of the interstate at 5 am and gets out of the truck for a "break", then gets run over by his own truck when he fails to put it in park? Dumb and Dumber. Hell if he hadn't got run over by his own truck, some idiot probably would have run off the road and killed him.
You the dumb ignorant redneck cowboy, was in park, didn't det parking break, truck lunged forward. Wife was passenger. Fox 8 not reporting accurate facts. What else new. In town to sell at flea market. All you redneck cowboys on here talking crap about my love one but you line up to buy from him at flea market. Typical dumba**** from nc.
Concerned

Greensboro, NC

#10 Jun 22, 2010
Very sad that this happened
SRE

Walnut Cove, NC

#11 Jun 22, 2010
HU SUN TAI wrote:
<quoted text>It was his wife that was passenger. He fail to set parking brake on box truck. They were in town to go to flea market. Fox not reporting facts. He stopped to take a leak.
Well, HELLO!! Then the wife should've stopped the truck! Duh! In moments of sheer terror, there is such a thing as "fight or flight". It's amazing what a normal human being can do during those times, with adrenalin running through the body.

Just like the F(ound) O(n) R(oadside) D(ead)..... so was the driver.
what in the world

High Point, NC

#12 Jun 22, 2010
HU SUN TAI wrote:
<quoted text>You the dumb ignorant redneck cowboy, was in park, didn't det parking break, truck lunged forward. Wife was passenger. Fox 8 not reporting accurate facts. What else new. In town to sell at flea market. All you redneck cowboys on here talking crap about my love one but you line up to buy from him at flea market. Typical dumba**** from nc.
The guy was from NEW YORK! How in the hell was he at the REDNECK Flea Market your talkin about? Get away from the bottle! Its seems to be that your sucking it down to fast. Besides I am from NY and lived here for 20 years. Get this redneck crap out of your head. If your that offended by people from here you need to MOVE and get off this message board!
This is the case of this is how you run over a husband. Its cheaper then paying for a divorce lawyer.
hmmmmmm

High Point, NC

#13 Jun 22, 2010
not sad to see him go, sorry
no personal problems whatsoever, but if your that stupid to win a darwin award, then your times up.

note to self : when taking a " break " exit to the rear of the vehicle, unless parked on an up hill slope
Concerned Biker

High Point, NC

#14 Jun 22, 2010
God Bless this family. Everyone always quick to judge mistakes of others. Saying he should have done this or she should of done that, who are you people. If this was a loved one in your family you would not be saying these things. Everyone needs to look in there own lives and not judge. Praying for this families loss.
High Point Nc

Gainesville, FL

#15 Jun 22, 2010
they said there was a Language barrier, guess he didnt know what the P stood for? thats the first thing I learned when I learned to drive a car, always put the car in P
sir william

Greensboro, NC

#16 Jun 22, 2010
HU SUN TAI wrote:
<quoted text>You the dumb ignorant redneck cowboy, was in park, didn't det parking break, truck lunged forward. Wife was passenger. Fox 8 not reporting accurate facts. What else new. In town to sell at flea market. All you redneck cowboys on here talking crap about my love one but you line up to buy from him at flea market. Typical dumba**** from nc.
We are the "typical dumba****" from NC, yet you are in Winston Salem! That makes you one of us!! Now who's the dumba****? Me thinks you had better question that wife a little more thorough! P.S.- Make sure you have someone that can translate!! LOL!!
High Point Nc

Gainesville, FL

#17 Jun 22, 2010
HU SUN TAI wrote:
Hey Lady, You stop bashing my redneck friends, Rednecks are the BEST people in the world, I love them all!! and anyway my mom was is from Siler City NC and you being from from another Country you should kiss the ground for being allowed to live here! I am from Ny but lived in NC for 35 yrs now, my dad was Military, so if you are unhappy, there are alot of planes going out from PTI, take one back to your homeland!
too bad

Kernersville, NC

#18 Jun 22, 2010
HU SUN TAI wrote:
<quoted text>It was his wife that was passenger. He fail to set parking brake on box truck. They were in town to go to flea market. Fox not reporting facts. He stopped to take a leak.
ok so why didnt she use the foot brake or emergency brake?
hung-low-sintow

Mocksville, NC

#19 Jun 22, 2010
HU SUN TAI wrote:
Why on the side of the road? There is a truck stop a 1/2 mile ahead. "Not reporting facts"? Gearing up for that lawsuit against the auto maker?

“Cynical Scumbag”

Since: Jan 10

Lima Peru

#20 Jun 22, 2010
HU SUN TAI wrote:
<quoted text>Y Typical dumba**** from nc.
A stupid yankee fool. Typical NY city trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 18 min Ben 60,195
New atheist-led Charlotte group wants community... 10 hr B Ray 1
Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) 17 hr Robinlongbeach 60
More welfare reciepents Sep 27 100 Missions 2
Hempfest 2014 Sept. 26, 27 & 28 Sep 18 Hempfest 2014 1
Work while being a felon Sep 17 Okay I guess 2
marcel Sep 16 bookie 1
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington Jobs

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info