Man Arrested on Assault and Abuse Cha...

Man Arrested on Assault and Abuse Charges

There are 311 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Jun 17, 2010, titled Man Arrested on Assault and Abuse Charges. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

The Davidson County Sheriff's Office have charged a man they say has allegedly physically abused a woman and a 7-year-old child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
fakers

Greensboro, NC

#306 Jun 30, 2010
So what if they stood up in court and cried together. He has beat her more than twice only twice was noted! All those times that the crazy sister had to get the kids because mike threw stuff and jennifer was scared for her life but the dumb white trash of a wife took the loser back. they are all nuts and it will get out. anyone cake pose as good fakers in front of a judge. people MICHAEL ROYALL JR has and always will be a person that results in beating woman when things dont go his way. So give it at least til this babies born in due time he will start it all over agian and everyone will say. WE TOLD YOU SO!Wow this all is amazing. She a slut and so is he... perfect match!
fixed

Lexington, NC

#307 Jun 30, 2010
well if she is prego it must b n GODs plan cause I was told she was FIXED after birth of little girl.
funny thing is

Greensboro, NC

#308 Jun 30, 2010
fixed wrote:
well if she is prego it must b n GODs plan cause I was told she was FIXED after birth of little girl.
she told all of us that she got fixed to cause her and Michael couldnt afford the kids they had ! LIARS!
fixed

Lexington, NC

#309 Jun 30, 2010
really a messed up family. They should take all the children and place them with aloving caring nonabusive family. Mike is a nasty know it all and she's just plain nasty. I feel sorry for the children
funny thing is

Greensboro, NC

#310 Jun 30, 2010
he is LITERALLY NASTY!!
fixed

Lexington, NC

#311 Jun 30, 2010
abuse is abuse if it's once aday once a week once a month on oce a year. He's messed up in the head and she is too if she's wiiling to keep her children in this mess....and to yet have another child!
WTF wrote:
I was at the house the night of the arrest and Jennifer was just smacked, she was not black and blue, she didn't fall from the hit or anything, she was okay. They were okay and fixing to start getting their own help because he realized what had happened was wrong. In seven years it has happened twice, why does everyone call him a monster if it was seven years, looks to me like he had changed and then slipped. I'm sure he was stressed, he was the only one keeping the family up and she was at home on her lazy **** getting bigger and bigger. He's not a monster or a pos like everyone is saying he needs help and wants help. And it is never too late. Now let her see what its like to keep up and family and be stressed he didn't deserve that.
dated her too

Lexington, NC

#312 Jun 30, 2010
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
She is def. a hot ****, should have came and visited court, those black pants and that big booty, no wonder these guys want her so bad, I did in school because everyone said it was always easy to get her, didn't get my chance because she is a stuck up money hungry bi&^$. Dude come and visit we do have some hot easy hoes here in Tyro.
LMFAO - you have explained her to the tee. Unfortunately i did *** up and date her (EASY) and she is SYCHO!!! She loved to hit me and bust holes in the wall. If this is how she is today..no wonder he slapped her. GO MIKE!! She is a money hungry BIT#$%, kenieving , defentily NOT hot. Does have a big A** but everything else is big too. she is only getting prego to trap him. This is her way to hold on to him. Hey at least she finally made the papers..just like her mom.
Just Wondering

North Charleston, SC

#313 Jun 30, 2010
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK STUMP!!! i know him as good as you could get to know someone "get it".. i know it takes a MAN to walk away but sometimes when the WOMAN wants to stand and slap you in the face or better yet ball up the fist and punch you in the face sometimes you get what you deserve, if your women or not women enough to give it out then you deserve to get hit back. A MAN can only be pushed so far. AS far as the bulls*it about Zachary and Natalee being his..i'm so tired of that quote "oh those are his so he's mean to the step-child". I have seen him raise this child when the own daddy wouldn't step up to do it so don't hand me that line. MIKE hads been a great dad to all the kids and has ALOT of people who will stand behind him when it comes to the kids. I mean hell it was just a few weeks ago when she was telling everyone how wonderful her husband had been to her and the children (taking care of them by hisself..which he does alot of) and personally the kids are took care of alot by someone else whom has never seen any bruises on Bradley!!!!!
When you say "i know him as good as you could get to know someone "get it".." it kind of sounds to me from your post like you could be THE OTHER WOMAN in this situation. If so, shame on you. I wonder how you sleep at night knowing you had a part in the hurt of that family???? FYI Don't sleep with married men!!!
Asociopathrapedm ydaughter

Columbia, SC

#314 Jun 30, 2010
HPU Grad wrote:
<quoted text>
Disrespectful.
Different families work different ways.
Some learn to do better, by recognizing problems and taking corrective action.
My wife's deceased father was a true psycopath and she would tell all of you how sorry he was to her, her sister and her mother. Her mother kicked him out and raised her daughters alone and had a good 35 years of life without my wife's sorry father.
One of my cousins had three kids by his wife and six kids that we know of by multiple other women and he was the topic of discussion last week. One of these other women was my first cousin do we cover it up no. His full daughter stated just last week that two of her half brothers by another woman were more like brothers than one of her full brothers by her mother who turned out to be sorry. Her mother put up with a womanizer for close to 40 years, but said after he died stated that she did not want another man, the first one was more than enough. We all agree with that.
Covering up and not intervening is largely the reason the two siblings being discussed on this thread got to be the way they are.
Two generations lost and another one inprocess that could be lost as a result of not taking action. If you see someone in your family who needs help try to intervene and get them help. It may not work but at least give it a try. The big issue is the kids involved to keep them from copying a bad role model and winding up the same way. The most impressive role model most of us have are our parents.
HPU Grad.
I hear all you are saying and from all the posts I have read from both "friends" and apparent enemies of this man, I absolutely agree with your conclusion. Give your wife a hug for me and please tell her I find her survival inspiring

“Cynical Scumbag”

Since: Jan 10

Lima Peru

#315 Jul 1, 2010
flying angel wrote:
Don't feel sorry for the kids or jenny feel sorry for mike cause he is the one getting **** on i stand behind a friend. the only way i would feel sorry for the kids is if they continue to live with the mother!!!!!!!!!!ROYALL RULESSSSSSSSSSS
Can you bring your kids over to my house? I would like to beat them and you. I see you do not mind that sort'a thing and
I need some kids to beat on.
Ferd

Greensboro, NC

#316 Aug 8, 2010
So, does anyone know the outcome of this trial? I hope they put the pos in jail for a long time, and yes the sister isn't too bright either. They are both white trash. But, their parents were the same so you can't expect any better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aggressive Dog Ordinance Possible In Forsyth Co... (Oct '07) Sun Bug 16
Need a good landlord May 19 Young m 1
Crotch rocket riders May 16 Jotae 1
Amber Alert-Need your help May 8 figured out 2
Girl from Kentucky looking for tree May 2 wow 4
Christine Downard, the backpage girl with no t... (Oct '16) Apr 26 HPU798 2
News Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) Apr 26 Roy 71

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance