Victim of Apparent Road Rage Recovering at Home

Jul 12, 2010 Read more: Fox 8 WGHP 148
"It doesn't feel good to be mashed between two vehicles," says Mark Walker. And he would know, because in April, Walker was the victim of an apparent road rage incident that ended with him pinned between a pickup truck and another vehicle. Read more
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
MrRooster

Lexington, NC

#143 Nov 23, 2011
well wrote:
j black is still an ahole!!
Says who? Whats he ever done to you? You must have a reason? Otherwise your just entertaining hearsay and gossip.
iwishiknew

Winston Salem, NC

#144 Jul 31, 2012
What was the result of this. I never saw whether there was a trial, etc.
MrRooster

Lexington, NC

#145 Aug 1, 2012
iwishiknew wrote:
What was the result of this. I never saw whether there was a trial, etc.
Had the trial almost 9 months ago. Aquitted on all charges except 1, think it was the wreckless driving.

Reason you never heard anything else about it was because it made alot of people including some of the major news sources look like morons because they falsely represented the case from the begining. Truth came out and they were and still hiding with there tails between their legs.
Colonel Sanders

Lexington, NC

#146 Aug 11, 2012
Despite what MrChicken says, it's all about who's got the most chicken scratch, and who they know.
MrRooster

Lexington, NC

#147 Sep 19, 2012
Colonel Sanders wrote:
Despite what MrChicken says, it's all about who's got the most chicken scratch, and who they know.
By the way LOVE the name gave me a good laugh.

The case went to court and was conducted as any other trial. What do you have to question or argue?
Colonel Sanders

Lexington, NC

#148 Sep 19, 2012
I have no questions. I have no need to argue. Facts is facts. Everybody in this town knows what a jerk JB is. We just thought that smug a-hole was finally gonna get what he had coming to him. Maybe he bought his way out of this, maybe he didn't. Maybe he was guilty, maybe he wasn't. It doesn't matter. What does matter is that when he dies, the world will be better off without his hateful ass in it.
andwhy

Lexington, NC

#149 Sep 22, 2012
does he get to use the side door at sj's? Is he privileged or do they make him eat his breakfast in the back?LMAO
MrRooster

Lexington, NC

#150 Sep 28, 2012
Funny I've met him a couple of times, he never seemed any different than some of the other business owners I've met in this town. From what I could tell hes just a product of this town and most of the people that don't like him are the ones that owe on a concrete bill.

I'm not taking his side in this, I'm just staying neutral and let the court system work it out. Because his character and attitude was not on trial here. It was what happened a couple of years ago at that bank. If there was something he did wrong they would've found out through the course of gathering evidence and obviously they couldn't prove anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Sheriff Gerald Hege Files to Run Again (Feb '10) Apr 17 Justified 148
I am looking for the best divorce attorney I ca... (Aug '13) Apr 17 calebhart54 10
michelle Apr 15 hello 1
Poll Describe your support for Mayor Newell Clark Apr 13 lshstudent 1
Women to trade pix (Jun '13) Apr 12 Jay 12
A fun and safe place for our community to game ... Apr 5 DrillerGirly 1
Survive the apocolypse! Apr 5 Gurt williams 1

Flood Warning for Davidson County was issued at April 21 at 1:26AM EDT

More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]