Victim of Apparent Road Rage Recovering at Home

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP 148
"It doesn't feel good to be mashed between two vehicles," says Mark Walker. And he would know, because in April, Walker was the victim of an apparent road rage incident that ended with him pinned between a pickup truck and another vehicle. Full Story
Average Joe

High Point, NC

#122 Sep 2, 2010
thatdumborjuststupid wrote:
wooo-hoooo did somebody finally get even with average joe,fed up,sonnyjinglepants,please stop,or whoever they decided to be?
I have a quick question, and I'll try to use small words, have you not noticed that we all seem to have completely different styles of writting, grammar, etc?

I'd offer you a hat, but I think a sign fits you better.
Another Person

High Point, NC

#123 Sep 2, 2010
Sorry all that a single person can be so stupid to hijack your thread from it's original topic so he can try to seem intelligent by bringing two other topix discussers into it. Please continue on and overlook the lack of social skills and ability to carry on a conversation.
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#124 Sep 2, 2010
I still dont see why Jerry is in jail. The other guy started a fight, and he lost. If someone tried to physically threaten me after cutting me off, I would hit them with my car too. Now he will think twice about threatening an elder.
whacked

Thomasville, NC

#125 Sep 3, 2010
"I still dont see why Jerry is in jail. The other guy started a fight, and he lost. If someone tried to physically threaten me after cutting me off, I would hit them with my car too. Now he will think twice about threatening an elder. "

If Jerry is in jail then who is that driving his truck around town?
Lose or win the fight, what difference does it make someone was almost killed.
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#126 Sep 3, 2010
whacked wrote:
"I still dont see why Jerry is in jail. The other guy started a fight, and he lost. If someone tried to physically threaten me after cutting me off, I would hit them with my car too. Now he will think twice about threatening an elder. "
If Jerry is in jail then who is that driving his truck around town?
Lose or win the fight, what difference does it make someone was almost killed.
Dont know, does your mother still have a driving license?
BUCK JOHNSTON

Thomasville, NC

#127 Sep 3, 2010
Don't take that the wrong way.

I just meant that, if she did, she should watch out for that hotheaded idiot since he's out driving around again.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#128 Sep 3, 2010
Im just now catching up with all the posts/comments. What is going on with this case right now?? Does anyone know?
Bill

Thomasville, NC

#129 Sep 3, 2010
Diane Eppley wrote:
Im just now catching up with all the posts/comments. What is going on with this case right now?? Does anyone know?
I've tried and tried. I can't find anything. It's almost like it never happened. I'd sure appreciate it if someone would give us an legitimate update.
GI JOE

Columbia, SC

#130 Sep 3, 2010
Average Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a quick question, and I'll try to use small words, have you not noticed that we all seem to have completely different styles of writting, grammar, etc?
I'd offer you a hat, but I think a sign fits you better.
who .all one of you?
whacked

Thomasville, NC

#131 Sep 3, 2010
GI JOE wrote:
<quoted text>
who .all one of you?
sonnyj do you ride the short bus to school?
SonnyJ

Thomasville, NC

#132 Sep 3, 2010
They call me sweetcheeks at the rest area on I-85.
kay

Kinston, NC

#133 Oct 24, 2010
SonnyJ wrote:
They call me sweetcheeks at the rest area on I-85.
must be jenny

Since: Jun 10

Thomasville, NC

#134 Oct 25, 2010
Jerry Black has asked for change of venue.
MikeJ

Lexington, NC

#136 Feb 17, 2011
Last I seen Jerry's court date was Feb. 7. Other than that I don't know of anything else.
fan of the walker brother

Lexington, NC

#137 Apr 12, 2011
Jerry BAXTER BLACK.... Change of venue DENIED... next court date 8/1/12, am session, COURTROOM c ....
fan o the walker bros

United States

#138 Sep 15, 2011
jerry blacks trial starts the end o september, lets see if the dispatch has any coverage of the trial and CONVICTION.
lexsux

Smartt, TN

#139 Sep 16, 2011
fan o the walker bros wrote:
jerry blacks trial starts the end o september, lets see if the dispatch has any coverage of the trial and CONVICTION.
Thanks for the update. I'm hoping the arrogant azzhole gets what's coming to him for attempted murder, but, then again, this is Davidson county. Remember Michael Hayes? He got away with actually killing people and he didn't even have a DA in his pocket like JB does. Please keep us posted on the outcome. The Disgrace surely won't.
MikeJ

Lexington, NC

#140 Sep 16, 2011
fan o the walker bros wrote:

Finally some conclusion to this, either way glad this can finally be resolved.
MrRooster

Lexington, NC

#141 Nov 20, 2011
Finally the truth came out and justice was served. The results of the trial were fair as to what actually happened here in lexington that day. No more missed information, just solid facts. Now everyone will hopefully see the truth out of all this and not be persuaded by the liars and hearsayers that have plagued this forum with skewed facts and info. For all you who have wrongfully and falsely accused Mr. Black without knowing or seeing the facts, shame on you. Your ignorance is on display now. Next time hold your conclusions until you know some facts.

Signed: Mr.Rooster
well

Bristol, TN

#142 Nov 23, 2011
j black is still an ahole!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Posts are being deleted Dec 14 Please Help 1
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina Dec 14 squeezers 296
men who cheat and liars (Jun '13) Dec 13 I know 11
Bank Trivia Dec 9 question 4
KHSAA Suspends football officials from Lexington Dec 8 Pauls G friend 1
that crackhead Michael Eason Dec 8 iwanbaknow 1
December 7 Dec 6 100 Missions 1
Lexington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web