Victim of Apparent Road Rage Recovering at Home

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP

"It doesn't feel good to be mashed between two vehicles," says Mark Walker. And he would know, because in April, Walker was the victim of an apparent road rage incident that ended with him pinned between a pickup truck and another vehicle.
Comments
21 - 40 of 148 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2012
fox8reader

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

Both are grown men and should be very ashamed of their actions. For every action, there is a consequence. Think before you act. Mr. Black was wrong in his actions and will most likely be serving some time. Mr. Walker was wrong for leaving his vehicle, in what could only be taken as a threat and is lucky to be alive. I think Mr. Black should serve time, at the same time, I do not think Mr. Walker should benefit from the incident and is lucky to be alive.
bjk

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

fireman wrote:
<quoted text>he was going into the back allready out of the car when the whol thing started can you people not read dang
You know so much big boy, they need to call you up as a witness.
fox8reader

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

Everybody can't read and fireman can't spell. LOL
Beth

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

I am sorry the man got hurt,,,,but,,,, I guess he will think about his actions before he opens his mouth again or cuts somebody off. But on the other hand just cause you get mad cause you didn't like something somebody else does , don't give you the right to hurt them. Next time just smile at them, that will p**** them off.Kill them with kindness is what my mamaw taught us.
Really

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

It makes no difference WHAT Mr Walker did, at this point, none of that matters. Even IF Mr Walker was threatening him (though that wasn't reported), Mr Black should have dealt with it according to the law. Because Mr Black felt he should run him down, NOTHING MR WALKER DID MATTERS ANYMORE. Also, I would have a hard time believing anything MR Black says about the entire incident because of his behavior. He is a dangerous man whom I hope to never run into in a parking lot or anywhere else!
SAD

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

Beth wrote:
I am sorry the man got hurt,,,,but,,,, I guess he will think about his actions before he opens his mouth again or cuts somebody off. But on the other hand just cause you get mad cause you didn't like something somebody else does , don't give you the right to hurt them. Next time just smile at them, that will p**** them off.Kill them with kindness is what my mamaw taught us.
Think about lady, Open his mouth , everyone runs their mouth you and I are in a sense doing it know... But I am not Like that Crazy Ba#$%erd. I wont go get a vehicle and run someones A#$ over because we disagree... I can not believe the brutality of this old rich Fart. No, matter what the reason or cause there is a thing called Ultimate sin. I dont know either of them dont care to know either of them. But Hope that the one driving that vehicle looses every dad-blam knickle he has and winds up in a box under an over pass. Guess what I have been around for a long time and I have never been charged or convicted of a crime. I hope I get jury duty on this one.
Concerned Reader of Posts

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

I have been reading all the posts from everyone on this incident. I see everyone pointing fingers at one another. I can't honestly say that I wouldn't be either if it were my family. So, in looking at this situation, let's remove the names of both parties involved here in this; look at the whole incident which I know nothing about other than what media has said which you can take as a grain of salt anyway. based only on what media has reported of the incident, whether this ATM is a walk-up or drive-thru does not matter either way. This individual was intentionally hit; and smashed between two vehicles & has gone through several operations, possible permanent damage to his body, maybe more surgery yet to come, I don't know! Come on people; this doen't take a rocket scientist to decide ultimately who is at fault here. But, If either one of the men probably had it to do all over again; I would only hope & assume that both no matter who started this incident wishes they would have zipped the lips and went on about their business keeping their thoughts to themselves. So sad that this whole incident has come all the way to this.
Bubba63

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

Jerry Black what a coward! Your day is coming in prison. Your room mate won't take it easy on you! and you won't have a car to settle the score. It may have been better to walk away that day huh!!!! but you got your point across didn't you! Not the sharpest knive in the drawer! have fun in the Pokie
bjk

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

Bubba63 wrote:
Jerry Black what a coward! Your day is coming in prison. Your room mate won't take it easy on you! and you won't have a car to settle the score. It may have been better to walk away that day huh!!!! but you got your point across didn't you! Not the sharpest knive in the drawer! have fun in the Pokie
Fox 8 said the chicken s h i tt wont take a call. he is going dowm , so IS BLACK CONCETE .
bjk

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

Bubba63 wrote:
BLACK CONCRETE BLACK CONCRETE BLACK CONCRETE BLACK CONCRETE BLACK CONCRETE LEXINGTON, N.C.
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

He got what he deserved for cutting him off in the parking lot. People need to learn how to drive responsibly.
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

Now he will think twice about cutting another man off. Good job Mr. Black, keep the roads safe for our children from irresponsible drivers. Ya'll act like he killed the man, he just taught him a valuable lesson is all.
WTF

Prescott Valley, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

BUCK JOHNSTON wrote:
Now he will think twice about cutting another man off. Good job Mr. Black, keep the roads safe for our children from irresponsible drivers. Ya'll act like he killed the man, he just taught him a valuable lesson is all.
Are you brain dead or just plain ignorant? So you are advocating vehicular assault? I may get pissed if someone does something stupid on the road, but try to run them over with my car? Nope!! That is the cowards way out just like that ignorant statement you made. Hope you never piss anyone off on the road (unlikely).
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

The man is a local hero, and he taught a bad driver a valuable lesson. I in no way condone murder, but I dont see any problem with hitting him with the car. I guarantee you that man will never cut off another driver, and will be curteous to all on the road. We need more people like Mr Black keeping the streets safe.
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

Drive safely, or there will be an upstanding citizen like Mr Black who will correct you on the spot! Does anyone know how I can contact Mr. Black to donate some funds for his defense?
PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID

East Bend, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

This guy was being a a** him and his brother, they started the crap with Mr Black so this jerk deserved what happen to him.. all 3 of them involved should go to jail!!! This guy and his brother think they are gods think they can go out and start trouble with other people and get away with it.. LMAO well at least someone brought one of the jerks down!!!!
louis

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

HEY MARK, thing about this before you let your gorilla mouth overload your canary a.s.s. next time!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
dude

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

louis wrote:
HEY MARK, thing about this before you let your gorilla mouth overload your canary a.s.s. next time!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
Mark does not have time to think about anything other than how best to extract the most money out of Jerry Black.
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

He should of quit running his mouth, and he would of been alright. Him and his dolt brother decided to cut Mr. Black off, then they sassed him when he asked why they did it. Its not like he killed him, the guy will be fine.
Seriously

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

Ignorance is everywhere but there sure seems to be a lot more of it in Davidson County. God help all these fools who think some crazy a** man running over another man just because he has a big mouth is "teaching him a lesson".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexington Discussions

Search the Lexington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 min Waco 1909 55,744
Meet up quickie? Tue Youngguy 1
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina Mon Uppercut 343
Happy 85th Birthday, Maya Angelou (Apr '13) Jul 21 OMG 4
Bank question Jul 21 OMG 2
hunt club apartments Jul 20 New guy 1
One that got away Jul 19 wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
Lexington Dating

more search filters

less search filters