Victim of Apparent Road Rage Recovering at Home

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP 148
"It doesn't feel good to be mashed between two vehicles," says Mark Walker. And he would know, because in April, Walker was the victim of an apparent road rage incident that ended with him pinned between a pickup truck and another vehicle. Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
bjk

AOL

#1 Jul 12, 2010
Jerry black,if you think this is going away . you are wrong my man.
Pooh Evans

Greensboro, NC

#2 Jul 12, 2010
I don't understand why Mr. Black was not charged with attempted murder. He deliberately put his vehicle in motion in an attempt to cause harm to Mr. Walker. I guess the jury figured it was an act born in the heat of the moment. Maybe, but Black knew what he was doing. He wasn't making a friendly gesture, that's for sure.
Stokesdale Lady

Greensboro, NC

#3 Jul 12, 2010
Why was Mr. Walker out of his car to start with? Walker states, "I was walking away, I was done with it". Thought you got the last word did you? Well apparently Mr. Black wasn't done with it.
fan of the walker bro

United States

#4 Jul 12, 2010
yeah i guess he dont know to throw the ol middle finger that would been a whole lot wiser than trying to get your point across by trying to mow down a man with your 6000 lb truck just because Mark argued his point a lil better than you....
bcv

Kernersville, NC

#5 Jul 12, 2010
Stokesdale Lady wrote:
Why was Mr. Walker out of his car to start with? Walker states, "I was walking away, I was done with it". Thought you got the last word did you? Well apparently Mr. Black wasn't done with it.
Yeah, thats really dangerous getting out of the car for a confrontation. Was it worth it, Mr. Walker? I bet next time, he stays in the car instead of getting out for a confrontation. This is like the story a couple months ago where the girl in Randolph County, I believe it was, got cut up in a confrontation. People need to learn to keep their mouths shut, and just move on.
laura lee

Graham, NC

#6 Jul 12, 2010
I realize it may not help Mr. Walker at all if Mr. Black "does a hundred years" but it will keep him off the streets and unable to harm anyone else the same way. Apparently, according to "Stokesdale Lady" Mr. Black likes to "get the last word in" using his car as a deadly weapon. THAT sends shivers down my spine.
Bea Sharpe

Lexington, NC

#7 Jul 12, 2010
It is terrible that in a civilized nation that we live in that
grown men have ended up like this. What has been
accomplished? A man and his family suffering and another may
spend many month in jail. People need to show some consideration
when out in the public and realize they are not the only ones
needing to be served.
bjk

AOL

#8 Jul 12, 2010
Stokesdale Lady wrote:
Has walking away from the atm . Lady..

Elm City, NC

#9 Jul 12, 2010
Pooh Evans wrote:
I don't understand why Mr. Black was not charged with attempted murder. He deliberately put his vehicle in motion in an attempt to cause harm to Mr. Walker. I guess the jury figured it was an act born in the heat of the moment. Maybe, but Black knew what he was doing. He wasn't making a friendly gesture, that's for sure.
When you have money and friends with the DA ,you can get out of most anything.
John Yaya

High Point, NC

#10 Jul 12, 2010
"It doesn't feel good to be mashed between two vehicles," says Mark Walker.

Really? I love it. I love that and a colonoscopy with a plumbing snake. And Spam. And Lindsay Lohan.
RRPJ

North Charleston, SC

#11 Jul 12, 2010
bcv wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, thats really dangerous getting out of the car for a confrontation. Was it worth it, Mr. Walker? I bet next time, he stays in the car instead of getting out for a confrontation. This is like the story a couple months ago where the girl in Randolph County, I believe it was, got cut up in a confrontation. People need to learn to keep their mouths shut, and just move on.
If you would read the whole story they were in a bank parking lot he was walking away going to his car when mr black hit him
johnny

Thomasville, NC

#12 Jul 12, 2010
bjk wrote:
<quoted text>
Has walking away from the atm . Lady..
That bank doesn't have a walk up atm.It's a drive thru only,can't even go inside
johnny

Thomasville, NC

#13 Jul 12, 2010
All 3 are hotheads.1 just got the better of the 2.
bjk

AOL

#14 Jul 12, 2010
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
That bank doesn't have a walk up atm.It's a drive thru only,can't even go inside
Have you not ever seen anyone get out car/truck and do transaction .??

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#15 Jul 12, 2010
Stokesdale Lady wrote:
I guess when Mr. Walker walks away with Mr. Black's business, home, cars and everything he has ever worked for, along with a criminal record for Mr. Black we will see who has the last word.

Now that my dear lady is funny and could be considered the last laugh.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 12, 2010
johnny wrote:
All 3 are hotheads.1 just got the better of the 2.
I agree he did...or will rather.

The civil suite and criminal proceedings should be something to behold. That is going to be one homeless, broke old man thumbing for a ride instead of riding in his pick up truck crashing into people.

Pamela

Thomasville, NC

#17 Jul 12, 2010
I pray for Mark to get better soon and get back to work. It's about time Mr. Black got what he deserved, because NO ONE deserves to be pinned in between two vehicles and almost lose their life...NO ONE, not even the POS Jerry Black!!! If Mr. Black wants to be a "Hot Head" then let him get out of the truck and handle it like a man...oh, I forgot Mr. Black is too scared to get out of his truck, he would rather run his mouth and then run over you. LOL
Holy Cow

Thomasville, NC

#18 Jul 12, 2010
bjk wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you not ever seen anyone get out car/truck and do transaction .??
You need to catch up on your reading because you apparently have no clue to the whole story.
firedad

Clemmons, NC

#19 Jul 12, 2010
I'd love to hear both sides of the story. Still doesn't excuse the assault though.
fireman

Columbia, SC

#20 Jul 12, 2010
bcv wrote:
<quoted text>
he was going into the back allready out of the car when the whol thing started can you people not read dang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teat Mon Tfc 1
Why Pat Robertson is responsible for Ebola Oct 17 Cordwainer Trout 5
Man Tries to Pay with $1,00,000 Bill at NC Walmart (Jan '12) Oct 16 dragoon70056 10
Has anyone visited Landmark United Pentecostal ... (Aug '08) Oct 13 bubba 37
hhgregg has terrible service Oct 7 super disappointed 2
Man Dies In Greensboro House Fire (Sep '08) Oct 7 bored 49
New atheist-led Charlotte group wants community... Oct 1 B Ray 1
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington Jobs

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance