Go zeeked

Evansville, IN

#1 Sep 2, 2012
How can you people that live in the town with one of the biggest crooks that scammed a million people out of there money not flush the coward out of his house ? If he lived in the town I live in he would be tied to a tree on the square . I hope he burns in hell !!!
EREZ

Tel Aviv, Israel

#2 Sep 8, 2012
PAUL PROBABLY DIDNT DO MUCH WRONG.
SOON WE WILL FIND OUT THAT IT WAS MISTAKE OF THE AUHOROTHIS
PAUL IS A REALY GOOD MAN. I SAY THIS BECAUSE I GOT TO KNOW HIM A BIT MORE THEN MOST OF YOU GUYS.
James

Aberdeen, NC

#3 Sep 8, 2012
Maybe you should look at www.mlmhelpdesk.com Troy has a new vid stating that the SEC can't find any wrong doing and is trying to find a way to back out of this case!!! This means that Zeek will come back soon and stronger than ever! I stood by Paul then and I stand by him now !
Got zeeked

Floyds Knobs, IN

#4 Sep 9, 2012
EREZ wrote:
PAUL PROBABLY DIDNT DO MUCH WRONG.
SOON WE WILL FIND OUT THAT IT WAS MISTAKE OF THE AUHOROTHIS
PAUL IS A REALY GOOD MAN. I SAY THIS BECAUSE I GOT TO KNOW HIM A BIT MORE THEN MOST OF YOU GUYS.
You my friend are an idiot . Paul Burks is a crook .
Got zeeked

Floyds Knobs, IN

#5 Sep 9, 2012
James wrote:
Maybe you should look at www.mlmhelpdesk.com Troy has a new vid stating that the SEC can't find any wrong doing and is trying to find a way to back out of this case!!! This means that Zeek will come back soon and stronger than ever! I stood by Paul then and I stand by him now !
James you too are a fool . Please let me sell you something . What do you people drink in the water over there? If the coward Paul Burks ever surfaces he will need you to stand by him to help pick up his teeth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Late-night search on Yadkin River ends with res... (May '11) 7 hr ncrn17 2
anyone know this girl Jan 15 Pedro 8
looking for a pain doc Jan 14 in look 1
yelp (Sep '13) Jan 9 kay 2
Does anybody remember... Jan 9 jenny867 1
News Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) Jan 7 cateau 67
motel at north end of town has two way mirrors Jan 7 Courtney 12

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance