Lexington Man Charged with Murder of Teenage Girl

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP

A 21-year-old Lexington man is being charged with murder after allegedly throwing a concrete paving stone through a car's passenger-side window and killing a teenage girl early Saturday, police said.

Comments (Page 43)

Showing posts 841 - 850 of850
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Everyone needs to read this article from the North Carolina ABC Commission.

http://www.ncabc.com/education/parents/NCLaws...

It is very clear that a lot of Davidson County parents are in violation of a couple of NC laws. The stiffer one, G.S.18B-302(c)(2) should apply to the parents of the 8/6/10 party.

And it looks like the Chisoms could sue the party parents for half a million $.

WAKE UP PARENTS.

And DCSO, since I have now provided the statue, can you possibly get off your a.. and charge the party parents?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

DC - Do Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, all of the facts need to come out. And other charges need to be made.
And, I wonder if the judge will address the clothing that she told "the court" not to wear again!
I pray that some of these teens and parents learn something from all of this.
I am confused, never heard any of this. What was going on with the clothing that some were wearing? I am sure some were not dressed appropriately! This would spawn back to parenting!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

WTFwereUthinking wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confused, never heard any of this. What was going on with the clothing that some were wearing? I am sure some were not dressed appropriately! This would spawn back to parenting!
Halter tops, very short shorts, spaghetti strap tops, plunging neck lines, etc. for the girls.

Half off jeans w. underwear showing, inappropriate Ts, etc. for the boys.

Yes, all goes back to parenting or the lack thereof. An 18 year old that was there tells me that she was shocked to see such attire in court. She said they looked like they were going to the beach. She said she dressed like she was going to church and felt appropriate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

DC - Do Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Halter tops, very short shorts, spaghetti strap tops, plunging neck lines, etc. for the girls.
Half off jeans w. underwear showing, inappropriate Ts, etc. for the boys.
Yes, all goes back to parenting or the lack thereof. An 18 year old that was there tells me that she was shocked to see such attire in court. She said they looked like they were going to the beach. She said she dressed like she was going to church and felt appropriate.
Honestly this isn't shocking to me. I figured that was what you were referring to but I didn't want to make an assumption. There has been plenty of that done on this forum!
justsaying

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

WTFwereUthinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly this isn't shocking to me. I figured that was what you were referring to but I didn't want to make an assumption. There has been plenty of that done on this forum!
Its not shocking to me either with the parenting skills of these parents in this area. Which is apparently none! Makes me sick! I think the parents need some growing up to do probably more so than the teens.
Bill

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

All this talk about teens gone wild. What do you expect when you take prayer, spankings, and morals out of the schools, and replace it with condoms, no fear of punishment, and teaching them about how to have safe sex? And It's pretty apparent just by the atrocious writing skills by the teens that have responded in this forum, that teaching students what they need to know, simply isn't happening. The chickens are coming home to roost, people.
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Reasonable Doubt wrote:
He admitted to throwing it, however, he did not think he hit anyone, only the vehicle. No one but the ones in the car know if she was hit. And of course they aren't going to tell the truth if they are the ones that did it and they are trying to cover it up.
this statement is rediculous
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

HPU Grad wrote:
<quoted text>
Info,
Thanks, this information, if true makes these three look even worse
Ryan Morris, Kyle Hence and Chris Griggs.
I cannot understand why they have not been charged for not reporting an accident at the least and maybe much worse if the truth of the matter was known.
In other words Ryan Morris, Kyle Hence and Chris Griggs, just let her bleed out until there was no hope of saving her and then dumped her on a girlfriend to take to the hospital and handle her there.
Knights in shitty armor are these three Ryan Morris, Kyle Hence and Chris Griggs. Maybe someone (God forbid) should take out a contract on these three as the only way to achieve justice. Michel will pay for his crime, but letting these three get away is a crime in itself.
HPU Grad
Is it really that hard to figure out why they didnt immediately take her to the hospital...i mean come on. She's underage and had been drinking she refused to go until things got really bad for her. She was afraid of getting in trouble and yes I know them all and the entire situation is a tragedy but you ppl really need to stop this and let this community heal. Find something else to crucify...if you want to judge someone judge yourself because its sooo obvious that most of you on here have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Its sad really.
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not shocking to me either with the parenting skills of these parents in this area. Which is apparently none! Makes me sick! I think the parents need some growing up to do probably more so than the teens.
so many ppl here just want to cast blame on any and everyone. it needs to stop...yes, the parents do have some responsibilty in what happened...but ask yourself this...as a teenager did you always obey your parents, were you always honest with them about what you were doing and who it was with. I know I wasn't teenagers will find a way, one way or another. this is tragic but can we please stop the blame we need to take this tragedy and learn from it. bring this community back together and try to find support within each other to prevent other incidents like this from happening. we are all grieving in this community we have all suffered a tremendous loss, but this is the time to band together and seek guidance to try to help our children not banish and blame them. now more than ever they need our guidance our support they need to be about to talk about what happened without being ridiculed and harrassed. I saw a comment earlier that just blew my mind suggesting that a contract be brought out on the 3 boys who were with shelby...this comment gives there name and their school (well some of them) but this is totally uncalled for. so now instead of a community coming together we have a community outright making death threats to our children. I think its more than enough. If you really want to be involved then find a way to help this community heal...I honestly believe that that is the only way that Shelby would have wanted it.
smlc forever and always

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

DC - Do Change wrote:
Just a couple of things that I know from an attendee.
1. The mother of the ND girl having the "going to college" party was at home.
2. Shelby left way before 2:30/3:00 AM, closer to midnight. Apparently came back around 3 AM for some reason.
3. Everyone was "wasted" on alcohol, drugs or both.
4. Party still going on when deputies arrived early Sat. morning after LMH called them to report girl injured. Everyone still at party was questioned by deputies.
5. Boys in car with Shelby were high/drunk.
6. Shelby was afraid to go home because she had been smoking/drinking so they rode around.
A lot more is known by these kids but think they need to protect each other and/or family having party. BTW, the party honoree is going to ECU. For many a year, it has been the party capital of college campuses. Just saying.
The party honoree did not and does not go to ECU thank you. Plus all colleges are party schools it doesnt matter where you go they all have parties.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 841 - 850 of850
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexington Discussions

Search the Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 21 min TSF 49,295
blonde guy at the gym Tue curiosity 1
Review: Affordable Computers Sun Rude 1
Review: Centro Musical Arco Iris Apr 8 ivan 1
Medical Treatment Apr 8 bato 1
Winston-Salem Homicide First For 2011 (Jan '11) Apr 4 Jamek fam 4
Any ideas for hydrocodone in this area? Mar 27 sadie 2
•••

Freeze Warning for Davidson County was issued at April 16 at 3:42PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Lexington Dating