princess

Clemmons, NC

#1 Jan 4, 2009
Okay I know we live in a small town but we need more stores etc. The new sm. business site near the lake is blah a joke. Who needs yet another boat or REALTY pleaseeee. The craft store is not really a go getter either. What happened to the expected subway-that is a total waste of development. Please get something better there. The Welcome community use to be so small and look at it now-wow. I hope for change for our area. Whatever happened with building a new senior center? Some people need to overhaul their yards & cleanup the trashy messes too. The new school is coming along that is so wonderful. Do you have any opinions please I would love to hear from anybody from the area!
Macy Logans

Lexington, NC

#2 Jan 16, 2010
Yay-luv the new school. The ball field/park is fairly bleak it needs resurrected again. Southmont needs to reinvent itself for sure. I know the economy is hard though.
Rick_101

Lexington, NC

#3 Apr 16, 2012
Yes the new School is very nice. And a world ahead many of our other schools. Lets hope the rest of the county will be upgraded to that level....

Since: Apr 12

Lexington, NC

#4 Apr 16, 2012
I would really like to clean up and do something with the new walking trail. Maybe some landscaping or a place for the little ones to play while the adults walk and still be able to keep a good eye on the kids....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Gerson: Democrats should resist the urg... Sat anonymous 13
25 Years ago TODAY "THE SHOT" .. 25 YEARS LATE... (Mar '17) Oct 8 Truethat 2
men who cheat and liars (Jun '13) Oct 6 Truethat 29
My Best Friend Blocked Me (Jun '15) Sep 27 Gkol 2
News Fashion crime: Ex-inmate spotted at mall in jai... Sep 25 GovernmentEunuch 2
Change for the world Sep '18 DawningOfAmerica 2
I need moving boxes.... (Jan '11) Sep '18 Trailertrash 2

Lexington Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages