Review: Lexington Treatment Associates

Review: Lexington Treatment Associates

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Patient for 2 yrs

Maxton, NC

#1 Feb 28, 2013
This is a great facility,however,the staff enjoys over hearing conversations with patients and making up untrue things to start drama between staff& clients,and then enjoy turning it around on the patients acting like they said something that they never Said. It's very high school of adults/ professionals to do. It's hard to focus on treatment when their own staff starts rumors for no reason. They need to hear the story correctly before making up their own& potentially running a patient away over false accusations.
Crappy Staff

Maxton, NC

#2 Feb 28, 2013
I feel as if this clinic would do a lot better if some of their staff had more training dealing with substance abuse,professionalism,&cus tomer service skills. Most of the staff here act like they hate their job,they act like they are underpaid, and they clearly know nothing about substance abuse. I can name 2 out of the 8 counselors that deserve to even consider themselves as a true substance abuse counselor. I feel as if they would focus on helping a patient instead of causing unnecessary drama then this clinic would be recommended to all the junkies In the world;however, this clinic is just a legal drug dealer with no expectations of helping anyone...remember staff,It's the junkies who are paying you to help them daily,not take the little MONEY u make and run.
thisPLaceIsAjoke

East Bend, NC

#3 Sep 20, 2013
I have been a client at this place for 3years when I started I paid 80 bucks now its only 20 all the counslers act like high school kids they do not give one shit if you die are live its sad they did NOT tell me when I 1st started the medicine I would be taking is synthetic heroin they raised the, daily fee 1dollar wich ain't much but they said we would have better service well 6months ago u could walk in and walk out are you wouldnt set for just a few minutes now it is so packed u can't get into the parking lot there is more drug dealing there then any projects its crazy the security guard just sets n his vehicle there was a lil Guy getting threatened so bad he called the cops well they wouldn't let the cops come n the parking the program director made them leave my counselor holly was with a client so I walked into another counselors office beside hers and NY counselor rudely grabbed my arm and told me if I was just talking to get out and this morning I was talking to a friend the receptionist Nina told me to shut up cause I was.com plaining to my friend how bad it was getting I watched a nurse poor water into the liquid methadone I watched her with my own eyes. I have been giving way to much meds.and I been.giving way to.lil.each time.I told them to re measure it.and they did and it was off ..... someone can beat Jr ass beat ur car bust ur windows cut you shoot u and there.is nothing you.can do if u call the cops they will make them.leave if.you call.for the help of the staff nothing I mean nothing is done no matter how many complaint form u feel out nothing will change trust me I have wasted.alot.of ink on them it is 300 a month and 3000 a year we pay these people and there is over 600 clients n this small place so that's alot of money we all pay for these people to treat us unfair not consider our well being not.give us a little bit.of customer service this place is a Dr.s office someone needs to look and I mean look.at this place good I have been clean from pain pills for 4 years cause if this place I smoke weed.still only cause I get sick at night and when I wake I'm I'm a 26 year old male so I'm not knocked up. They want let u go past 120mg unless u pay an.extra 40r50bucks for a leek and draw blood test they set the same mg for.every one everyone ain't on the same amount of drugs some shooting herion some sniff it.some shoot pills some swallow them but I.do thank.God.I.don't do pills at all but I hate I'm hooked on this shit and the staff have.u by the balls if u don't go.u could die.they tell u that.but for sure.you.would.be so so sick very sick are keep going and have to deal with all this shit I honestly go.in and stay to myself I rarely speak to anyone and I still have.to.deal with crazy shit don't get me wrong 2r3 if the staff are sincerely caring and love there work but.90% don't know are give a shit about wat they are doing I have had 2 counselors since I been at this place they go they nurses and counselors like.under wear and they have had4 program. Directors this place is a joke I'm sure if.someone knew every law n NC and went in this place the.could find something wrong are atleast make.them do what's right
thisPLaceIsAjoke

East Bend, NC

#4 Sep 20, 2013
Sorry for the mess I call wrighting but I'm on a phone tht has small keyboard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt Courtrooms Aug 18 Anonymous 1
News The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina (Jul '14) Aug 16 Spotted Girl 306
iso of someone who can unlock my 6s plus Aug 16 CrAsH33 2
iso someone who can unlock an iphone 6s plus Aug 16 CrAsH33 1
News Boone pays to settle wrongful arrest lawsuit Aug 15 Bob 4
Will not pay child support (May '07) Aug 15 Vindictive 26
Trump's outbursts prove he's unstable Aug 9 Jack 1

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance