Shooting victim beats the odds

Shooting victim beats the odds

There are 8 comments on the WLBT-TV Jackson story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Shooting victim beats the odds. In it, WLBT-TV Jackson reports that:

It's a miracle that 21-year-old Darrell Blair can smile, pull up from his wheelchair, and greet his family outside University Rehabilitation Center Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBT-TV Jackson.

unknown

Goodman, MS

#1 Jul 20, 2009
this is holmes county aint nothing gone happen to those guys!!! they need to do like madison county trowbridge give those alot ot time to think!!!!
otha crayton from pickens

Goodman, MS

#2 Jul 20, 2009
Thats why crime is so high in holmes county theres nothing to do here but crime no jobs need to get like madison county sheriff lock the thugs up for a long time givem time to think
unknown

Boise, ID

#3 Jul 27, 2009
like the others said holmes county aint gone do nothing to those guys.so if you live in holmes county its better to take matters in your own hands
Latoyra Ni

Lexington, MS

#4 Oct 29, 2009
Forget a Madison County cause if it wasnt for the law being so crocked then maybe people can live right!!!!!!!!!!
Latoyra Nixon

Lexington, MS

#5 Oct 29, 2009
L-TOWN is the best city and the law is so crocked thats alot of people get away with murder
Latoyra Nixon

Lexington, MS

#6 Oct 29, 2009
THE LAW NEED TO WORK HARDER BECAUSE EVERYDAY SOMEBODY GETS KILT IN MISSISSIPPI AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
u no me

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2009
otha crayton from pickens wrote:
Thats why crime is so high in holmes county theres nothing to do here but crime no jobs need to get like madison county sheriff lock the thugs up for a long time givem time to think
u need 2 leave i did
u no me

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2009
u need 2 leave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Eddie Noel avoided a lynch mob is a bizarre... (Aug '10) Jun 8 Eddies Grand Nephew 20
Rebel flags (Jul '15) Mar '16 alkeith 3
News Missing MVSU Student Found Dead (May '07) Nov '15 RIPDougILoveYou 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Apr '15 Abe Lincon 60
News Louis Scott, Jr. of Tchula has been missing 12 ... (May '07) May '14 GHE-GHE 12
Nathan Johnson (May '08) Apr '14 huh 5
News Around Mississippi: Holmes County sheriff wants... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rcj 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages