Donations for Shawna Jobes bail

Donations for Shawna Jobes bail

Posted in the Lexington Forum

ilovetoeat

Lebanon, MO

#1 Aug 14, 2012
i was thinking of starting a charity event to raise enough money to bail out shawna jobe, i know that there are mixed emotions on this subject but i strongly believe she is innocent and i know that there is no possible way that she would fake a brutal rape in her back yard. we need to raise only $200,000 to set her free and then we need another $150,000 to replace her vehicles and home that some careless teenagers decided to distroy. some people disgust me! but we can come together and fix this womans life!!!! FREE SHAWNA!!!!!!!! please give me your input....volunteers needed.
Emma

Lexington, MO

#2 Aug 14, 2012
GOOD IDEA!!! All that sounds great to me. I know that all shawnas followers will volunteer. I know christoper wont be able to help but Im sure his fake baby momma and her fake brother and his fake girlfriend will be more than happy to help her out. Maybe all the teenagers she offended at the high school would lend a hand. We all know that if this was one of us shawna would be quick to help. Well she would help on one condition..........she would have to be the one that handled all donations shes trustworthy. If we have any money left over we can give it to shawna to take a much needed luxury vacation she hasnt taken many of those.
hahahahahaha

Garden City, MI

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Yep... I will get RIGHT on that!!
hahahahahaha

Garden City, MI

#4 Aug 14, 2012
The only thing im donating to her is a straight jacket!
say whaaaat

Independence, MO

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Put the crack pipe down. Even her sisters say she needs help. WTF?
Lets Do It

Lexington, MO

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Hey, after we get enought to buy her a new house and vehicles, let's raise just a little more so she and her daughter can go on another European vacation......I mean, there are so many countries to see in Europe. I'm sure she didn't get to all of them. I personally, haven't been out of the country, but then I'm not SHAWNA JOBE! LMAO!
Ohgoodgrief

Warrensburg, MO

#7 Aug 15, 2012
well at one time this last spring she posted on fb that she was thinking of ways to raise enough money to go to Japan (times3).....so you better add that into your fundraising!!!
Two Cents

Kansas City, MO

#8 Aug 15, 2012
I'll throw in two cents....here goes... HELL NO!!!!!
Pool

Kansas City, MO

#9 Aug 15, 2012
Since Shawna likes the finer things in life, and she's been so wrongfully accused, I think the least we can do is build her a mansion for her having to go through all of this, and throw in a pool incase someone sets her on fire again in her own back yard. At least she'll have a pool to jump in to to put the fire out. Just for safety of course. My pledge? My awesome idea!
Meanies

Kansas City, MO

#10 Aug 15, 2012
Guys, someone thinks we're being meanie weenies on here! They keep juding us as mean. Boo hoo! I think scaring the crap out of kids, and possible shutting the Kids Korner down because of money mysteriously disappearing and then Shawna showing up in Italy after she posted on FB that she doesn't know how to feed her family is pretty freaking discusting! Hope she likes Salisbury steak and instand potatos three times a week!
david lee roth

United States

#11 Aug 15, 2012
I WILL DRINK TO THAT
Barbeque

Kansas City, MO

#12 Aug 15, 2012
I think we should have a barbeque to raise money for Shawn's bail. I think that's one "hell" of an idea! Oh, and if anyone's short on cash, we can have it in your living room! If anything catches on fire, whoopsy daisy! Accidents happen I guess. You can get over it by going to Hawaii.
nigerian prince scam
#13 Aug 17, 2012
id like to donate $
Nigeria

Kansas City, MO

#14 Aug 19, 2012
nigerian prince scam wrote:
id like to donate $
Make sure you get your money first before they get their BIG payout. Isn't that how it works? It makes so much sense. Pay someone to pay you! OR, Burn something to get paid. Whatever...
BJean

United States

#15 Aug 19, 2012
Wow....we are so quick to judge arent we.
okay

Lebanon, MO

#16 Aug 19, 2012
BJean wrote:
Wow....we are so quick to judge arent we.
quick to judge are you kidding me?? If we were quick to judge we wouldve started this thread 7 fires and 1 false rape accusation ago.People have given her the benefit of the doubt for YEARS even when everyone felt something was a lil off with her but still we supported her until enough was enough!
bail

Jefferson City, MO

#18 Sep 21, 2012
did she make bail?
LLL

Columbia, MO

#19 Sep 21, 2012
She is in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Foltz: Child Molsetation Aug 23 Mag 2
ray county sheriff dept (May '13) Aug 21 Garrybushformorec... 29
judge dennis a rolf (Apr '15) Aug 17 No More Rolf 53
mike persell city councilmen Aug 16 Batmobile 14
Trump has a dead critter on his head Aug 15 Mayor Jerry Brown 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Jerry Brown as Mayor? Aug 6 Gene 5
hillary beats trump Aug 2 One Eyed Willy 6

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance