welcome to the dumb leroy forum

welcome to the dumb leroy forum

Posted in the Lexington Forum

LEO

Excelsior Springs, MO

#2 Dec 24, 2012
It takes a special kind of sociopath to revel in his ability to ruin anything he touches. This may come as a surprise to you, moron, but anyone can ruin things. It takes a real person to make things better. It only takes a fool to make things worse, unusable, idiotic and worthless. The fact that you are able to take pride in your ability to do what any fool could do, but most don’t because they have some form of human dignity, shows that you are a social deviate who should be investigated before you go on your own shooting spree. Think about my name for just a minute. L.E.O.
Letard

Kansas City, MO

#3 Dec 24, 2012
Ha Ha Dumb Leroy! You got told. A special kind of sociopath to go with your special kind of stupidness! Now go moooooooooooooooooink it off!
OMG

Lexington, MO

#4 Dec 24, 2012
LEO wrote:
It takes a special kind of sociopath to revel in his ability to ruin anything he touches. This may come as a surprise to you, moron, but anyone can ruin things. It takes a real person to make things better. It only takes a fool to make things worse, unusable, idiotic and worthless. The fact that you are able to take pride in your ability to do what any fool could do, but most don’t because they have some form of human dignity, shows that you are a social deviate who should be investigated before you go on your own shooting spree. Think about my name for just a minute. L.E.O.
WELL SAID L.E.O
You Are Hate

United States

#7 Dec 25, 2012
LEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Investigate dese nuts LEO its called freedom of speech. Your implications could end up in a lawsuit. So keep running your mouth a$$wype
What you represent to me at Christmas is Pure Hate. Your jealousy of others being Happy has made you Hateful. Your disgust brought on by your ignorance, insecurities, and loneliness has left you empty. You are a hollow shell once again during the holidays that no one loves as you are only full of Hate and Jealousy. Who could love that that you would respect? You only live to destroy other's happiness because Misery Loves Company.
You Are Hate

United States

#9 Dec 25, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>fart
That is exactly what you are,, a worthless stinking miserable fart that Hates everyone else because of your own smell. You are a Hater.
truth

Lexington, MO

#10 Dec 25, 2012
You've been told, max.Hee Hee
LEO

Excelsior Springs, MO

#12 Dec 26, 2012
LEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Investigate dese nuts LEO its called freedom of speech. Your implications could end up in a lawsuit. So keep running your mouth a$$wype
Oh, so you have the freedom of hate-speech, but anyone else has no right to point out that you are deranged? Isn't that interesting! I repeat that anyone who spews the type of hateful, venomous rhetoric that you continually spill onto this website is a danger to society, and a sociopath. You need to be identified and dealt with before you act on your anti-social hatred. If some of these other mentally defective people would have been identified before they went on their shooting rampages, many lives would have been saved. And I think the current political climate might just be conducive to having you found out! So you go pay your attorney to get that lawsuit underway, and I will contimue to pursue avenues to end your little TOPIX game.
LEO

Excelsior Springs, MO

#14 Dec 26, 2012
Hoss Fartright wrote:
Fu%%%k off tophix tard.
I don't think so, deviant.

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it hard for the sufferer to tell the difference between what is real and not real, to think clearly, to have normal emotional responses, and to act normally in social situations.

A sociopath is a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

The combination of these two mental disorders, which you certainly seem to display on this website, make for a dangerous person who should probably be closely monitors, and maybe medicated.

Do you have access to guns, or do you have a prior conviction that prevents you from possessing a firearm?
ignore

Lenexa, KS

#15 Dec 26, 2012
the best way to deal with duhmb leroy is to just totally ignore him....do not comment, do not lol, do not even act as if this internet troll exists....it will infuriate him to no end --eventually he will throw such a baby fit and he will tire of his 3rd grade attempts at humor
Kernel Sanders

Higginsville, MO

#20 Dec 28, 2012
Who you dummies talking to? HeeeeeUTARDZ
fart

Higginsville, MO

#21 Dec 28, 2012
ignore wrote:
the best way to deal with duhmb leroy is to just totally ignore him....do not comment, do not lol, do not even act as if this internet troll exists....it will infuriate him to no end --eventually he will throw such a baby fit and he will tire of his 3rd grade attempts at humor
fart
heehee

Higginsville, MO

#22 Dec 28, 2012
LEO wrote:
Your names on top looks like you own the thread genius
longone

Lake Ozark, MO

#23 Jan 10, 2013
There is no doubt, LEO is Mr. Max Weller
Dr Maxipads

Higginsville, MO

#24 Jan 11, 2013
longone wrote:
Are you sure???
Dokter Feel

Higginsville, MO

#25 Jan 11, 2013
Fart
Woody Woodpek

Higginsville, MO

#26 Jan 11, 2013
Dumb leroy is mo smarter. Heeeeeheee
Leroy Don

Higginsville, MO

#27 Jan 14, 2013
LEO wrote:
Go eat some donuts you oinker and try and do some work today you tard. Heeehe
Caryne

Higginsville, MO

#28 Jan 18, 2013
LEO wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so, deviant.
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it hard for the sufferer to tell the difference between what is real and not real, to think clearly, to have normal emotional responses, and to act normally in social situations.
A sociopath is a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.
The combination of these two mental disorders, which you certainly seem to display on this website, make for a dangerous person who should probably be closely monitors, and maybe medicated.
Do you have access to guns, or do you have a prior conviction that prevents you from possessing a firearm?
Fart
Give it up

Lexington, MO

#29 Jan 18, 2013
longone wrote:
There is no doubt,dumb a** leroy is Maxi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Foltz: Child Molsetation Aug 23 Mag 2
ray county sheriff dept (May '13) Aug 21 Garrybushformorec... 29
judge dennis a rolf (Apr '15) Aug 17 No More Rolf 53
mike persell city councilmen Aug 16 Batmobile 14
Trump has a dead critter on his head Aug 15 Mayor Jerry Brown 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Jerry Brown as Mayor? Aug 6 Gene 5
hillary beats trump Aug 2 One Eyed Willy 6

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance