Lexington News online
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Buffalo Tongue

Boulder, CO

#1 Jan 6, 2010
See -- http://www.lexington-news.com/

Just wanted it near the top for everyone's convenience.
lexington mo

Lexington, MO

#2 Jan 8, 2010
hey buffalo ...read this , its in the k.c. star ..more too the story .............. “I’m sure there are people who think he’s getting off easy, but a bad choice does not make a bad person,” Eades said today.......... but only if you know lex. eads will back anyone with power , but believe me , if it was a person without a up right name , eads would not back you , let alone speak to you in public when someone with power is around . eads must want to make sure he wont be pulled over when he drinks and drive when he plays at the inn or anywhere else ..... more less , favor for favor comes hand in hand. eads is the type of i will do it , but what do i get out of it .
Get Real

Boulder, CO

#3 Jan 8, 2010
lexington mo wrote:
hey buffalo ...read this , its in the k.c. star ..more too the story ..........I’m sure there are people who think he’s getting off easy, but a bad choice does not make a bad person,” Eades said today.......... but only if you know lex. eads will back anyone with power , but believe me , if it was a person without a up right name , eads would not back you , let alone speak to you in public when someone with power is around . eads must want to make sure he wont be pulled over when he drinks and drive when he plays at the inn or anywhere else ..... more less , favor for favor comes hand in hand. eads is the type of i will do it , but what do i get out of it .
Yes, I just read it and commented on it over there.

I knew I smelled Brian Eads -- I just failed to understand the context.

Bye-bye, Don. It's time to move on.
Bullwinkle

Boulder, CO

#4 Jan 22, 2010
Has Abie Tempel stopped beating her husband?
comment

Higginsville, MO

#5 Jan 24, 2010
dang, forgot to check up on this subject...yeah, i am curious to see all the political fallout concerning this one
Sam Spade

Boulder, CO

#6 Jan 29, 2010
It's a coverup . . . Everybody knows Abie beats poor Fred.
Hard to believe

Lees Summit, MO

#7 Feb 7, 2010
How do you know "abie tempel" beats her husband? I mean do you have any facts or knowledge or rather just throw out one liners all day? I mean you seem to have all the knowledge why dont you just open the closet door and let it all out for us?
Laughing

Lexington, MO

#8 Feb 7, 2010
Check out Case Net! Lexington's very own Capt. Lamphier is now under the gun. He has been charged in Lafayette County Circuit Court after an investigation by the Missouri Hwy Patrol. Something like using his position as a police officer to obtain personal information on people (address, etc) he was trying to serve civil papers on for his pt job as a civilian process server. Maybe Lexington could finally get rid of Lamphier now.
Hard to believe

Lees Summit, MO

#9 Feb 8, 2010
Still waiting on this information "Sam Spade"
Sam Spade

Boulder, CO

#10 Feb 9, 2010
I have video ... Shot from my van parked on 17th St. and looking into the upstairs bedroom window of the Fred and Abie Tempel residence. It clearly shows Abie dressed in a leather dominatrix outfit and using a riding crop to whip her naked, whimpering hubby.

I may post this on YouTube soon.
Hard to believe

Lees Summit, MO

#11 Feb 9, 2010
Maybe it was consensual. I highly doubt you even have a video and if you did what were you doing video taping their home? That seems a little odd, more odd than older people engaging in s&m
Sam Spade

Boulder, CO

#12 Feb 9, 2010
Hard to believe wrote:
Maybe it was consensual. I highly doubt you even have a video and if you did what were you doing video taping their home? That seems a little odd, more odd than older people engaging in s&m
We've known about their marital fun-and-games for years. It's a small town -- and a free show like this is hard to pass up.

We discovered it back when Abie was Lexington City Administrator, busy trying to cover up the felony theft of city funds by a former City Collector. My City Hall informant and I staked out the Tempel residence and even went through their trash out back in the alley, looking for clues.

Now that you mention it, ol' Fred did seem to be enjoying his role.
Hard to believe

Lees Summit, MO

#13 Feb 9, 2010
I wish you would give it up already, why wont you just spill it all. I mean you have all this information, why not make it all public.
Sam Spade

Boulder, CO

#14 Feb 9, 2010
Hard to believe wrote:
I wish you would give it up already, why wont you just spill it all. I mean you have all this information, why not make it all public.
Hey, I'm a crook. Hush money can keep me quiet, as far as the perverted stuff goes.

The theft of city funds was front page news in Lexington way back in 1995.
David lee roth

Garland, TX

#15 Feb 10, 2010
Was ed hang out there when this was going on
sugarloaf mountain hermit

Boulder, CO

#16 Mar 31, 2010
interesting stories in today's online edition of the Lexington Fish-Wrap:

1) city administrator resigns -- politics at Lexington City Hall made him sick

2) bob estill running for Lafayette County Presiding Commissioner -- a man who didn't get the credit he deserved as Lexington Mayor from 1994-1998

3)city voters to decide on $5 million dollar purchase of water utility from current owner -- city could have bought it for $3 million back in 1992
JustMe

White Hall, AR

#17 Apr 27, 2010
Instead of calling this disscussion Lexington News Online it should have been called Lexington Gossip Online, Oh! thats right Lexington News is Gossip.
You people you B!+(H and Complain about our City Officials our Police and the Legal Eagles on here like you think it does any GOOD if you have all this proof of Wrong Doing then make sure it gets into the RIGHT hands OUTSIDE of this City. Dot your i's and Cross your t's and make copies.
Don't misunderstand I agree there is too much Butt kissin and under the table bull crap going on let alone the fact they don't let Lexington Flourish into a town not help prisoner of the past but if they allow it to grow then there would be more eyes on what is going on here and it would inhibit their control and wrong doing.
no obamo

White Hall, AR

#18 Nov 15, 2011
lexington should be renamed ..busy bodies ,mo .... if they have no dirt on ya , they will make some up , been like this since my daddy was a child and that was 1930s .... i been back for 5 yrs and i cant believe how this town stood still , i left in 1974. people still doing the same thing , running their upper lip about others ...my advice , move out of lexington , i mean in another state , life is not like that people dont sit around and talk crap . i am leaving next week for good and i must say i will not miss this town . i will be back in 10 yrs to see how much its lookin like dover .
pwoblems

Lenexa, KS

#19 Nov 16, 2011
what is the status of the police chief and the lieutenant lamphiere?
no obamo

White Hall, AR

#20 Nov 18, 2011
still with the police here , nothing happened to them .you know how lexington is , you got power or money , you can get away with anything . its the same ole ,same ole here . i cant believe all the tree service people here , last count was 14 small tree service . i know i saw the jeremy huffman on tv 4 news for changing checks after he did work and tellin the older people 1,000 but after the work changin it to 4,000 ...i saw him on problem solvers . now i see how he can buy his woman a hummer ..... beware of the tree services from lexington mo , they out scammin people . i know two that are straight , but they have a good name now .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
richmonds' for the good ole boys Dec 6 Time to Vote 6
Richmond Sales Tax Nov 8 Nov 29 guest 11
Muslim Refugees To Be Resettled In Lexington By... (Dec '15) Nov 26 Evi 7
Lexington, MO 64067: Most Backward Small Town i... (Feb '07) Oct '16 Rockin Ray 220
What are they building behind McDonalds? (Aug '15) Oct '16 guest 8
RPD sure writing a lot of tickets on 13 highway (Jul '15) Oct '16 guest 10
Vote for salary's again! (Sep '14) Oct '16 no new taxes 5

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages