Dr Gregory Erena First class scam artist

Dr Gregory Erena First class scam artist

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Dr Gregory Erena

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2009
I believe Dr Gregory Erena to be nothing more than a scam artist! And if a CT scan is superior to an xray then I am totally correct.

I think that xray machine is his office is just a money maker for him, he will give you an xray even if you provide superior imagery.

I have contacted my insurance company and explained the situation, and now I am wondering how to file a complaint against this fraudulent DR.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to file a complaint against a scam artist DR?
You are wrong

Danville, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2009
First of all, anywhere you go they take their own xrays. Say that you had a tooth pulled and get xrays? Well a week later the bone structure will already have changed.
Dr. Arena performed surgery on my son when his jaw was broken in an accident, and I can tell you that he is absolutely one of the finest Dr.s in Lexington.
Dr Gregory Erena

Louisville, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2009
You are wrong wrote:
First of all, anywhere you go they take their own xrays. Say that you had a tooth pulled and get xrays? Well a week later the bone structure will already have changed.
Dr. Arena performed surgery on my son when his jaw was broken in an accident, and I can tell you that he is absolutely one of the finest Dr.s in Lexington.
He is FAR from being one of the best doctors in Lex. Any doctor that has been given a CT scan that was taken the previous day and still want an xray is doing NOTHING but milking your insurance.
ky gal

Fairborn, OH

#4 Dec 17, 2009
Google kentucky board of dentistry
LAC

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 7, 2010
Dr. Arena has performed multiple surgeries on me. I believe he is one of the best oral surgeons in Lexington! An X-ray is an X-ray, get over it!
LiKeOmGlOl1111

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2010
LAC wrote:
Dr. Arena has performed multiple surgeries on me. I believe he is one of the best oral surgeons in Lexington! An X-ray is an X-ray, get over it!
The guy is a joke and that is a fact. A CT scan is much more in depth than an Xray, the only reason he took an Xray is to pad his pocket. Funny thing is he will NOT get paid for the Xray, I have already filed a complaint with the AMA and BBB, I am in the process of hiring a lawyer as well, not only is this guy a fraud he is rude and has no respect for patients' privacy.

See ya in court, very soon, Doc.
Thomas Clark

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2010
you know, if you're going to slander someone at least have the courage to post your real name.

Dr. Erena is one of the most stand up, honest people I know. If he felt that you needed an x-ray I am sure it was necessary. I am sorry that your insurance didn't pay for it, but that doesn't make it the doctors fault.
the nurse

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 8, 2010
i agree, too much slander without any courage at all. just can't stand to take an honest opinion from a good doctor. Man up and show your real name
slander

Versailles, KY

#9 Jan 8, 2010
LiKeOmGlOl1111 wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy is a joke and that is a fact. A CT scan is much more in depth than an Xray, the only reason he took an Xray is to pad his pocket. Funny thing is he will NOT get paid for the Xray, I have already filed a complaint with the AMA and BBB, I am in the process of hiring a lawyer as well, not only is this guy a fraud he is rude and has no respect for patients' privacy.
See ya in court, very soon, Doc.
If you hired an Attorney then you're going to need one, because I'm going to let him know you are slandering his name on here.
uidiot

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 8, 2010
slander wrote:
<quoted text>If you hired an Attorney then you're going to need one, because I'm going to let him know you are slandering his name on here.
Do you even know the definition of slander? If you did you wouldn't make such idiotic assumptions.

This doc flubbed up, seriously and he will pay for it. So you do me a favor, print this up and mail it to him.
Harry Scrotum

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 8, 2010
Thomas Clark wrote:
you know, if you're going to slander someone at least have the courage to post your real name.
Dr. Erena is one of the most stand up, honest people I know. If he felt that you needed an x-ray I am sure it was necessary. I am sorry that your insurance didn't pay for it, but that doesn't make it the doctors fault.
My name is none of your concern, if the doc is reading this then he will know EXACTLY who wrote. The guy is a fake and a fraud, I think he needs to be investigated for insurance fraud.
Thomas Clark

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2010
Sir, I am sure that you are at least as old as I am and the one thing that I learned in my life is that there is always two side to any story.

Now, coming onto an open forum like this one and presenting only your side in the manner and tone that you have is not going to get anyone on your side.

I truly am sorry that your insurance company refuses to pay for a procedure that a doctor felt was necessary, but I go back to my first statement, just becuase your "insurance didn't pay for it... that doesn't make it the doctors fault."

If you want to talk about insurance companies and the way they are controlling our lives and our health, we can, but let's not get on here and bash Dr. Erena for a procedure that he felt was necessary.
AJG

Adel, GA

#13 Nov 5, 2010
Dr. Erena is wonderful. He is polite, knows his profession and does great work. Several of my family have needed his expertise and he did right by them all.
Family Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2011
Surely you realize that he cant perform any surgery on you or even give you medical advice w/out first taking his own xray/scan. He would be exposing himself to liability for malpractice if he performed a surgery without doing an xray first. What if your ct scan was old, done poorly, altered, falsified, ect.

How could you be to expect a Doctor to do a surgery, or even give advice, without examining you first? Dr. Erena is a top quality professional and a man of intercity.
Mother

Winchester, KY

#15 Feb 20, 2013
Dr Erena took out both my son's wisdom teeth and did a wonderful job. He was very personable and respectful, for I was a very concerned and nervous parent. He took as much time as needed to help me understand all that needed to be done. I am very thankful he took all the x-rays he needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bbc (Sep '11) 4 min Oh My 10
A decent woman has a short curly perm like myself 7 min Oh My 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Ren 177,020
So McGrath is a Carpet-Bagger? 2 hr Jim 12
Marijuana - The Devil's Drug 2 hr timbo 18
A year into investigation, special counsel show... 3 hr goodman 20
Obama,DNC,FBI and DOJ being exposed 3 hr Liberal Mental Mi... 76

Lexington Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages