Efferdent drug test

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OhNoes

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Does Efferdent really let you pass a drug test? How should it be taken!?!?! Need help PLEASE
advice

Somerset, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2012
I am sorry you are in the position to need help passing a drug test. Been there, If you think passing the drug test is your real problem, look a little deeper. Being addicted is your real problem. You can pass drug test after drug test, but you are only fixing the side effects to continue using. I pray you find the strength to lay the drugs aside and enjoy your life again. Otherwiase you will spend your time tracking down the drugs, then worrying about being caught.
OhNoes

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Thanks for the wisdom, but I'm looking for people that have experience with efferdent!
Yep

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2012
OhNoes wrote:
Thanks for the wisdom, but I'm looking for people that have experience with efferdent!
Just get someone's clean urine. Put in a balloon and keep it on your crotch so it stay body temp. Take small pair of scissor with u so u can cut a slit in balloon to pour in the sample cup. Very easily passed this way. Have passed many this way.
proven

New Albany, IN

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Yes it works!!!!
been there done that

Bellevue, WA

#6 Oct 18, 2012
OhNoes wrote:
Does Efferdent really let you pass a drug test? How should it be taken!?!?! Need help PLEASE
i cant say i have ever used efferdent, but ive known of it to work for other people, now if you know what kind of test theyll be using i may can help you, if they just take a couple stick test and have you flush the urine, i know for an undisputed fact that SureGel will work, but if they take a sample and send it to a lab then you wouldnt want to do that, even if its a cup that has the levels on the side thatll work,
Really

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 18, 2012
If it doesnt work, you will have clean teeth.
Just Did it

Harlan, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Yeah it works, but it taste terrible.
hatehatehate

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2012
if its a home drug test just drink too much water and dilute your piss. if its for a job you're probably already out of luck. system cleaner is like 80- bucks and you can find it at headshops. beast of luck to you
countrygirl

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 26, 2013
advice wrote:
I am sorry you are in the position to need help passing a drug test. Been there, If you think passing the drug test is your real problem, look a little deeper. Being addicted is your real problem. You can pass drug test after drug test, but you are only fixing the side effects to continue using. I pray you find the strength to lay the drugs aside and enjoy your life again. Otherwiase you will spend your time tracking down the drugs, then worrying about being caught.
you know just because someone is needing to pass a drug test does not mean they are an addict. yes most likely they are but there are other situations someone can be in. I have never used drugs ever, drank alcohol or smoke but one time I was having kidney stones in a great deal of pain and to make things worse it was during the 1997 snow storm so we were stuck in the country. My grandma gave me her pain med to help for a couple of days that next week I got a call for a job interview and was very worried. all turned out ok they were out of my system but you should not judge someone situtaion it may not be what u think.
jeeess

United States

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Yyeah it. Dose woork if I can pass it you can but don't let anyone know you did they will tell on you
still tripping

Lockport, KY

#12 Jul 3, 2013
Jeess how for sure are you that it works???
still tripping

Lockport, KY

#13 Jul 3, 2013
jeeess wrote:
Yyeah it. Dose woork if I can pass it you can but don't let anyone know you did they will tell on you
piercetheash

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Sep 29, 2013
about to use the efferedent for my drug test tomorrow...how accurate is it? I need to know asap.
kris

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Oct 2, 2013
It's 100% accurate- do it 4 hours before
McgrawAve

Dearborn, MI

#16 Nov 2, 2013
still tripping wrote:
if it's the stick test I know for sure it works......surprisingly good to
laya

United States

#18 Nov 3, 2013
If you are trying to pass the lex capps you wont pass
Jeremy

Gettysburg, PA

#19 Nov 17, 2013
still tripping wrote:
<quoted text> Jeess how for sure are you that it works???
how much do u need to drink to pass it?
lynn

Riverdale, GA

#20 Dec 9, 2013
Yes it does for sure work.. I took a 8 panel test for cps and it was a court ordered test at a lab facility.. I was observed while I peed and the way you do it is take a regular size bottled water ( 16 ounces ) room temp is better to drink fast lol empty half of the bottle out so its about 8 ounces... I personally warm it up a little bit so when I put the efferdent / polident in the water it disolves faster and better... I usually hold my nose while I drink it.. chug it and don't think about it ! It will make you feel a little sick to your stomache but don't think about it hold it down ! Then start drinking room temp waters so they are easier to drink.. I would drink about 2 to 3 bottles before you pee in the cup... use the bathroom at least 3 times before you go and pee for them.. I haven't tried this but they say vitamin b12 helps get your urine to normal color so the don't suspect delution.. I passed with flying colors with opiates, thc, and benzos in my system.. I was very surprised compared to my boyfriend who just drank 8 bottles of water and was possitive for opiates, thc and benzos. He failed and I passed I highly recommend efferdent and polident for passing that day drug tests.. your pee will be good in at least an hour and will stay good for at least 2... but as soon I as I used the bathroom the third time and seen my urine was a lighter color than my first urine of the day by at least 80%! Then I headed out to do my test and passed it within an hour of leaving my home and didn't urinate again until I got to the place and gave them my urine sample! Very confident with this way to pass a court ordered test nd I'm possitive if it works for a court ordered test it will deffinitly work for a job or at home test... good luck and let me know how your test goes..:) I'm sure you will pass as long as ya hold down the formula lol :) but one time I did up chuck at least half of the 8 ounces of efferdent formula but I still passed the test ! Good luck you guys ! I don't judge everyone has a little fun every once in a while..:)
lynn

Riverdale, GA

#21 Dec 9, 2013
lynn wrote:
Yes it does for sure work.. I took a 8 panel test for cps and it was a court ordered test at a lab facility.. I was observed while I peed and the way you do it is take a regular size bottled water ( 16 ounces ) room temp is better to drink fast lol empty half of the bottle out so its about 8 ounces... I personally warm it up a little bit so when I put the efferdent / polident in the water it disolves faster and better... I usually hold my nose while I drink it.. chug it and don't think about it ! It will make you feel a little sick to your stomache but don't think about it hold it down ! Then start drinking room temp waters so they are easier to drink.. I would drink about 2 to 3 bottles before you pee in the cup... use the bathroom at least 3 times before you go and pee for them.. I haven't tried this but they say vitamin b12 helps get your urine to normal color so the don't suspect delution.. I passed with flying colors with opiates, thc, and benzos in my system.. I was very surprised compared to my boyfriend who just drank 8 bottles of water and was possitive for opiates, thc and benzos. He failed and I passed I highly recommend efferdent and polident for passing that day drug tests.. your pee will be good in at least an hour and will stay good for at least 2... but as soon I as I used the bathroom the third time and seen my urine was a lighter color than my first urine of the day by at least 80%! Then I headed out to do my test and passed it within an hour of leaving my home and didn't urinate again until I got to the place and gave them my urine sample! Very confident with this way to pass a court ordered test nd I'm possitive if it works for a court ordered test it will deffinitly work for a job or at home test... good luck and let me know how your test goes..:) I'm sure you will pass as long as ya hold down the formula lol :) but one time I did up chuck at least half of the 8 ounces of efferdent formula but I still passed the test ! Good luck you guys ! I don't judge everyone has a little fun every once in a while..:)
remember to catch you urine in mid stream when your urinating into the sample cup!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the bluegrass conspiracy (May '09) 16 min Athenesword 1,630
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 16 min Boo! 5,732
Lockeed Martin Strike 1 hr worried 2
bluegrass connections (Mar '13) 1 hr Diamondswifes bes... 66
Diamonds busted by ABC men Saturday 1 hr Diamondswifes bes... 11
Help. Need out of lease. 2 hr landlord 2
Stripper clothes for sale! 2 hr Athenesword 38
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington Jobs