Make your maintenance man happy

Make your maintenance man happy

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Since: Oct 12

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Your maintenance man works very hard to keep your apartment or home in good repair. He doesn't get a lot of thanks for it, he mostly gets a lot of crap. The next time you call in something that needs fixed, answer the door naked. Even if he isn't attracted to you it will still put a smile on his face and instantly make his day better.
ash

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 9, 2013
I caught my maintenance man smelling my panties one time...freaked me the freak out
Creepy guy with tools

Tucker, GA

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Sorry i needed a hanky ! But now i know why the hanky smelled like tuna
Giddy up

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2013
JamesTWellington wrote:
Your maintenance man works very hard to keep your apartment or home in good repair. He doesn't get a lot of thanks for it, he mostly gets a lot of crap. The next time you call in something that needs fixed, answer the door naked. Even if he isn't attracted to you it will still put a smile on his face and instantly make his day better.
I'm a hairy 230 lb man. Does this count for me too? I really want to make my maintenance man happy. Please let me know.
Carol Pekoe-Jones

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Some maintenance men suck and lay on their asses and dont do anything.Take for example Paul at the Preakness APTS.I'd open the door for him dressed in full leather with a riding crop and a bull whip and make him do some actual work!Lick my boots now you lazy scum!
thanks

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 12, 2013
How about a big ol' thanks......for doing the job that you are paid to do.
Justine

Corbin, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Carol Pekoe-Jones wrote:
Some maintenance men suck and lay on their asses and dont do anything.Take for example Paul at the Preakness APTS.I'd open the door for him dressed in full leather with a riding crop and a bull whip and make him do some actual work!Lick my boots now you lazy scum!
LOL! I love it.
Can

Louisville, KY

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Carol Pekoe-Jones wrote:
You can do that for me anytime!! LoL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WLEX 5 Head jaw jacking again 8 min what a bish 5
Trumps Boy Club 33 min I Love America 1
No wonder the world laughs at us 34 min LoserDonald 4
USA Today anti-endorcement 36 min LoserDonald 9
Tates creek high school is now Weeping Creekers! 39 min Tates Creek Slum 4
Why does Trump repeat his sentences 52 min UnPolitically Cor... 11
WikiLeaks Promised Goodies Coming Out Soon! 54 min UnPolitically Cor... 54

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance