Tommy Lynn Sells (Serial Killer)

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Does anyone know where exactly in Lexington that Tommy Lynn Sells murdered 9 year old Hailey McComb? It happened in 1999. I've Googled it but it never specifies.
Doesnt Matter

Clarksville, IN

#2 Nov 16, 2012
There's a little park on Elizabeth St. Hailey was playing on a swing there. He took her to some bushes by the railroad tracks. It happened there.
Sorry

Henderson, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2012
SKCfan wrote:
Does anyone know where exactly in Lexington that Tommy Lynn Sells murdered 9 year old Hailey McComb? It happened in 1999. I've Googled it but it never specifies.
First off its Haley McHone.. She was swinging an he lured her into a wooded area. near railroad tracks off Elizabeth street, Near waller avenue. Why are you wanting to know about this?

Since: Oct 11

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
First off its Haley McHone.. She was swinging an he lured her into a wooded area. near railroad tracks off Elizabeth street, Near waller avenue. Why are you wanting to know about this?
No reason really except that I'm shocked that there was such a peice of shit running around the place I grew up in and still live yet I'm just now hearing about this. I certainly meant no disrespect. Bless her little heart. RIP Sweet Angel :(
i still get upset

Newburgh, IN

#5 Apr 25, 2013
i remember it well i lived near the park remember the day they found her my little sister in law use to play with haley and go to that park she was 12 then people thought it was the railway killer rameriaze he killed the collage student and raped tried to kill his girlfriend not far on the same tracks why to infamous serial killers decided to come to lex near same time and kill is unreal but my heart broke for haley i never forgot it still bothers me that piece of garbage human waste stole and sold her bike got drunk went to jail sane night but lex cops are so stupid they couldnt put it together and released tommy lynn sells the next day bastard killed many kids especially little girls id love to get ahold of the piece of shit gutless sewer ratt sob blamed the parents and citizens because if we would have kept the weeds cut cleaned up he wouldnt have had a place to take her said its our fault nice huh he has caused nothing but heart ache abd devastation ruined lives many the cops were all over the place asking questions that day i gaurentee you if id caught him with haley he would be dead
Johanna rice

United States

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Tommy Lynn's innocent! You people disgust me. Whoever did it, they still be out there on the loose. Tommy linn's innocent.
i still get upset

Newburgh, IN

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Johanna rice wrote:
Tommy Lynn's innocent! You people disgust me. Whoever did it, they still be out there on the loose. Tommy linn's innocent.
u are a complete idiot he was in jail in fayette co the samr night he murderd and raped that little girl sold her bike left his dna on her hr needs to be put to death asap he has ruined hundreds of lives the piece of shit
jones

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2013
Is he still here in lexington
Sicko

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2013
Just google his name and you will find out all you need to know. As far as serial killers go he has one of the crappiest personalities I have ever seen. Total creep, would love to see the guy boiled alive.
Brittany McHone

United States

#10 Jun 17, 2013
Your about a idiot Haley McHone is my big sister. Tommy lynn admitted he killed her and he knew every detail of what he did to her. Don't you dare get on here and defend him and not even put your real name your a coward. She was the most beautiful person in the entire world and that piece of trash is just sitting on death row with cable tv and 3 meals a day he needs to be put in population so he can get done what he deserves. She would have been 28 this yr and it still hurts me to no end of what she had to go through and that piece of trashs face being the last thing she seen before he stole her away from us.
Sad

United States

#11 Jun 17, 2013
Brittany McHone wrote:
Your about a idiot Haley McHone is my big sister. Tommy lynn admitted he killed her and he knew every detail of what he did to her. Don't you dare get on here and defend him and not even put your real name your a coward. She was the most beautiful person in the entire world and that piece of trash is just sitting on death row with cable tv and 3 meals a day he needs to be put in population so he can get done what he deserves. She would have been 28 this yr and it still hurts me to no end of what she had to go through and that piece of trashs face being the last thing she seen before he stole her away from us.
Precious baby girl. Don't let Tommy Lynn Sells steal a minute of your joy, not a second of the day's magic. Let go of your anger and sadness and give it to the wind. You can see your sister in the sparkle of the sunshine and in the everyday happenings of your life. Don't let the man take your smiles, too. Forgive but don't forget.
brittany mchone

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2013
I will never forgive that man. I hate him with all my heart n soul. I've got 2 baby girls now and I'm terrified of letting them out of my sight. I've got two babies that she will never get to meet or they will never understand what an amazing person she is. Noone can understand how I feel ever.
Sorry

Princeton, IN

#14 Jun 20, 2013
brittany mchone wrote:
I will never forgive that man. I hate him with all my heart n soul. I've got 2 baby girls now and I'm terrified of letting them out of my sight. I've got two babies that she will never get to meet or they will never understand what an amazing person she is. Noone can understand how I feel ever.
Haley was my bestfriend an GF for some time. Spent every grade 1st all way up till 7th with her. Life sure hasn't been the same for me since she has been gone. Not a day goes by her name doesnt pop up in my head always thinkin What might have been.
Judgement

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Jun 21, 2013
This stuff should be handled different in my opinion anytime someone is convicted of murder or rape of a child they should get death and death should come quick reading your post it makes me sick and on top of that our tax money is housing and feeding not only this scum bag but all of them

I'm truly sorry for your loss
As far as I'm conserned everytime this happens we all lose
Brittany McHone

United States

#16 Jun 26, 2013
Sorry whats ur name I think I remember u but unsure ur name. Not to many people was nice to her and was cruel to her for no reason.
Justice

Shepherdsville, KY

#17 Jan 15, 2014
Looks like he just got his ticket to the astral plane punched.
Execution date: April 3rd 2014,
A family friend

Lexington, KY

#18 Apr 2, 2014
Justice wrote:
Looks like he just got his ticket to the astral plane punched.
Execution date: April 3rd 2014,
Tomorrow is the day . About time !!!
LEX

Louisville, KY

#19 Apr 2, 2014
Judge halted execution. There is a court battle going on over the type of meds they use for lethal injections in TX. His execution was postponed because of the case.
Tragic

Lexington, KY

#20 Apr 2, 2014
Brittany McHone wrote:
Sorry whats ur name I think I remember u but unsure ur name. Not to many people was nice to her and was cruel to her for no reason.
Some of these children that are hurt in such a bad way to death,also have lived a life of hell for one reason or another.I can not think of any thing more horrible.Thats why bullying should be penalized to the full extent of the law.I have a very strong faith in God,but I question what in the world his purpose is to put a child through soooo much.We as a nation need to stand up for our children,in the worst of ways.If we cant protect them,in every aspect of their lives,we have failed them.
Meee

Paris, KY

#21 Apr 2, 2014
Such a tragic story. I feel so sorry for the victims family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Understanding the mind of a Liberal...... 31 min lack lives matr 19
DemonRATS 45 min UnPolitically Cor... 4
ella is totally unhinged 49 min UnPolitically Cor... 10
3 UCLA players arrested in china thanks donald ... 52 min UnPolitically Cor... 75
very smart 59 min the bug 1
Trump endorses pedophile 1 hr lack lives matr 34
Open Carry in KY questions (Aug '12) 1 hr Pete Collins 95
Has every woman been mistreated 5 hr the hotruth 47

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages