229 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Who?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#24 Oct 21, 2011
Bill is the man!! Thank you Bill for your great work. Best weatherman in this town ever!!
cartman

Jefferson, GA

#25 Oct 21, 2011
frenchtoast wrote:
He's a weatherman, reason enough to fire the moron! What other job can you be wrong all the time and NOT get fired?!
Uh look at our president what has he done right?
Madame Defarge

Morehead, KY

#26 Oct 24, 2011
You mean the only weather voice in Lexington during the great ice storm? I think not. I have watched his broadcasts for years and he does a great job.
Rum Runner

Dayton, OH

#27 Oct 24, 2011
The man is an idiot. Plain and simple.
Chad

Blacksburg, VA

#28 Dec 10, 2012
Send him back here in SW VA. We really miss him and still talk about him here. Bill, come back- snowstorms have never been the same or much fun since you left!
Bill Meck

Jeffersonville, IN

#29 Dec 11, 2012
Eat my shlong
Cubber

Tucker, GA

#30 Jan 22, 2013
The thing that gripes me with Meck is the fact that
he is a big show-off and always bragged about the
million dollar Doppler, but every time we have an
approaching storm he always uses that famous
word of his, IF. Meaning If it moves a little one way or the other. Well if his damn Doppler is so
GREAT, he should know where and when! Don't
you think????
Coach

London, KY

#31 Jan 22, 2013
Better than hype master Chris Bailey who hypes every winter as the repeat of 1978. That guy is never right. Lol
Anon

Frankfort, KY

#32 Jan 23, 2013
The fact is, Bill Meck is a great weather guy. The only thing that annoys me is his extreme enthusiasm at times, but I guess I can't fault him for loving his job. He needs to hire another FEMALE cutie for his team though. I miss Lindsay.
right

Lexington, KY

#33 Jan 23, 2013
Coach wrote:
Better than hype master Chris Bailey who hypes every winter as the repeat of 1978. That guy is never right. Lol
I agree this guy loves snow and never hits it right. Always forecast more accumalations than anybody else. He must be payed by grocery stores so everybody will run to the stores and buy up like their not going to get out for a month.
Weather

Winchester, KY

#34 Jan 23, 2013
In both their defense, KY is a tough state to predict the weather. Seems like we're always split with snow, mix, or rain. Plus, the stations buy up these super-duper doopler radar systems and have to sell them with fear and exaggeration. Imagine how easy the weather guy has it in someplace like San Diego. Sunny and 85, repeat another 364 days.
June Bug

Clarksville, IN

#35 Jan 24, 2013
I can't stand Bill and his drama. He tries to scare the hell out of people.
Farmer

Prestonsburg, KY

#36 Jan 25, 2013
On march 2 2012, Bill Meck saved my and my familys life along with the other meteoroligst at channel 18. He pin pointed the tornado that came through Menifee County and we took cover seconds before the tornado destroyed our home and killing our neighbors. So to Bill Meck I salute you and the rest of the weather staff at WLEX.
Hotmama

Richmond, KY

#38 Jan 27, 2013
BILL MECK should be fired because he exaggerates the winters to make it seem as if we have terrible winter and in the summer he down plays the hot weather..BILL MECK has a clear political agenda even thou he denies this..BILL MECK is a big fat republican who has a clear agenda of sabotaging the democrats global warming theory..Bill meck doesnt neccassirly lie but instead he intentionaly slants the weather forecast to justify his anti-democrat global warming theory..And often in the summer he omits certain factoids and always down plays record heat has no big deal..And when its a mild winter he exaggerates and misleads us into beleiving its a bad winter...Bill Meck is always on cruiser and these extreme rightwing radio shows and any one with half a brain knows he's a big fat republican with an agenda of slanting the weather forecast..Why cant bill meck keep his extreme rightwing politics out of his weather forecast and report it objectively,but he doesnt do that...BILLL MECK should be objective or be fired!!!!!!!!!! BIll"ice age" Meck needs to forget about global warming an ice age's and just report the weather objectively not his subjectivity....
Nicole Smith

Richmond, KY

#39 Jan 27, 2013
Bill Meck is a republican weatherman and lexington needs an objective weatherman who has no hidden rightwing agenda....
Yesterday Weather Diva

West Liberty, KY

#40 Feb 8, 2013
Did anyone see him go all diva yesterday bc the anchor mentioned
NEMO and the bad weather...He's so silly..."Do I cover robberies...A meteorologist would say 'phasing'...lol..." blah blah blah...He's so full of it...just give us the weather.
Anon

Frankfort, KY

#42 Feb 8, 2013
Watching him right now and he's disappointed we aren't getting the snow storm getting ready to hit the New England area. Personally I hate snow but Bill just loves the weather very passionately so his broadcasts reflect that passion. There is no right-wing agenda you nutjobs. So what if he's a drama queen. I'd rather watch him knowing he truly loves his job rather than a dry, no personality, script reading old fogie. I kinda feel a little jealous of how much he loves his job and I'm thinking maybe you Debbie-downers might be too and just searching for somebody to attack.
williamsburg ky 40769

Corbin, KY

#43 Mar 6, 2013
I like bill and the way he does his job .Its the weather He takes the tools he has to work with and does the best he can.the weather always changes no one controles any thing I also like the way he takes time to work with the children. We could use a lot of that SO GREAT JOB BILL KEEP IT UP
parme

Lexington, KY

#44 Mar 6, 2013
leave bill alone, he's ok, if you don't like his job, watch another station or get off your check drawing ass and do it yourself you dumbfucks
UK man

Lexington, KY

#45 Mar 7, 2013
frenchtoast wrote:
He's a weatherman, reason enough to fire the moron! What other job can you be wrong all the time and NOT get fired?!
PRESIDENT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 6 min John 8,920
********** Life is good in Trumpland! ************ 19 min Reality 530
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 164,650
Are Kentucky people smart 19 min ANTI 17
Trump impeached 22 min Redneck 161
News Two Found Dead In Rockcastle Co. Home Were Murd... 34 min Friend from out o... 26
Lindsey Banta Rape Charge 1 hr Redneck 26

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages