Next Last
Noonie

Manchester, KY

#1 Apr 3, 2009
Ah, why not?
BILL FAN

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Apr 3, 2009
I love Bill Meck!!!! He professional, funny, and well, not that bad looking either...:-)
Ann

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Apr 3, 2009
He's one of the best weather men. Why would anyone want him fired?
Drunk Punk

Pikeville, KY

#6 Apr 7, 2009
Who cares? Give him the boot, I say!
Just curious

Warren, NJ

#7 Apr 8, 2009
Are you serious? For what? I guess you can't stand for someone to be happy and love their job.
frenchtoast

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 8, 2009
He's a weatherman, reason enough to fire the moron! What other job can you be wrong all the time and NOT get fired?!
nay

United States

#9 Nov 1, 2010
People shouldn't be fired just bc u don't like the profession.
I know

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2010
A state job is the only other job that u can be wrong and still keep ur job lol....
Exchead

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Nov 8, 2010
I say we need to fire him. He has failed to give us the rain we need. Yah, we got some drops here and there but the real rain we need he has not allowed by keeping it out of the state. I think, know why, I know he is selling our rain to some North western states. He is getting big bucks for dumping the rain in the northwest then charging LA for the run off! At the same time he has caused no rain here so Kentucky American can raise the water rates with the false claim of lack of water! This has to stop. We need the rain and Bill Meck has to be called on the carpet for his actions. Where is the money you got from the west Bill?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 2, 2010
Haha I love him!! Better than that new chick. He's jusy a happy guy!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 2, 2010
where is Bill? haven't seen him on the news today. why the hell would they fire him? this guy is always happy and does a professional job. makes no sense why anyone would want the guy fired. wanna fire someone at LEX18? fire that PIG Mary Jo the wildcat "cheerleader", I'm sick of her slurs towards Louisville.
Bob

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 3, 2011
Yes, fire him and set him free to live his life as a ventriloquist dummy.
Flockoff

United States

#16 Jan 3, 2011
That's what they should do to little Ricky... Poor cards... I love it!!!
bystander

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jan 3, 2011
why shouldnt mj cheer for the cats.. she knows the better team..

“Go KENTUCKY!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#18 Jan 3, 2011
Cardinal Red Nation wrote:
where is Bill? haven't seen him on the news today. why the hell would they fire him? this guy is always happy and does a professional job. makes no sense why anyone would want the guy fired. wanna fire someone at LEX18? fire that PIG Mary Jo the wildcat "cheerleader", I'm sick of her slurs towards Louisville.
Louisville sucks and Tennessee swallows. Cal owns Pitino. LOL
Cassie

Green Forest, AR

#19 Jan 3, 2011
No. He is a wonderful weather man.
sarah

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2011
sorry, you live in Big Blue Nation!! Get over it or move!!
Drewskii

United States

#21 Oct 18, 2011
Why would anyone want to fire Bill. He's a weather man not mother nature her self. The weather is one of the most unpredictable things on earth, and his inability to be correct 100% of the time is not reason enough to fire the guy. He's a good guy and is always nice. Just cause he's redicously happy on air it doesn't mean he deserves to be fired.
Rum Runner

Herndon, VA

#22 Oct 19, 2011
He is a tool.
Anonymous

United States

#23 Oct 19, 2011
Considering she works for LEX18 the lex being short for Lexington why shouldn't she be a UK fan? As most of the channels viewing audience is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary or Trump? 6 min EIIa 77
president of United States (Feb '08) 15 min Tara 6
Brooke Taylor on Backpage (Jun '15) 20 min newbie 20
Best tattoo shop in Lexington/surrounding area (Jan '10) 25 min Matthew 221
Terrible experience at Lexington Condo Community 27 min Jean 24
nyla from backpage 42 min Nequa 5
Any women like bisexual men 56 min bi guy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages