First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Samantha

Louisville, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Keep her away from your house and kids. Shi is so gross! Girl don't have her kids and is sucking and f$#&ing for money or drugs! Nasty ho!
Rat

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Samantha is a nasty who** and she sells her ass for any amount of money or dope and she don't care about her kids and she is sleeping with big Michael Hanley
cml

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Their both skank WH$#ES that will do anything for money or drugs!!!
mom

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Samantha Shepherd and Shi who?
samantha

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Samantha McKinney (Shepherd) and Shi Sibley.
Rat

Jeffersonville, IN

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Well Samantha Shepard sold everything that belonged to her deceased husband and she even had micheal Hanley sleeping in the bed frank died in 3weeks after he passed she's nasty she shoots heroine up and she don't care about her kids and she works for det . Curtsinger for the last week so be careful cause she will tell on you and I hope shi bashes her
crazy

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2013
That is messed up what Samantha did but regardless her and Shi are both nasty. They both shoot up and sleep around. They should just share that nasty Michael Hanley. I hope they all go to jail. They're all worthless. They none work or take care of their kids. That's what is gonna happen to then either they will go to jail or OD. Sad but true! Eventually they will have slept with everybody and nobody will won't them. Shi should have stayed Ger a$$ with Sam. At least he worked and didn't do drugs. And as for Samantha she is just heartless to do Frank like that. She is just wrong and nasty. RIP Frank Shepard.
Rat

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Yes they will end up in prison or dead but I feel so sorry for all the kids involved it sucks they have to have parents like that but karma will get them both and it's really gonna get Samantha the way she did frank RIP frank Shepard
crazy

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Yep KARMA is a Bi$#@ and there are alot of precious kids. WHo#*$ like that should have to be fixed after their first one! So many people that deserves to have kids can't have them and nasty hoes like that pop them out left and right. They're pu$$ys are probably about rotten after all the babies and who$&Ingram around they have done!!!
cml

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Rat wrote:
Well Samantha Shepard sold everything that belonged to her deceased husband and she even had micheal Hanley sleeping in the bed frank died in 3weeks after he passed she's nasty she shoots heroine up and she don't care about her kids and she works for det . Curtsinger for the last week so be careful cause she will tell on you and I hope shi bashes her
That's funny Shi isn't gonna bash anybody
She is all talk and no play. I have seen her get her a*@ whooped more then once. I grew up with her. She is GROSS!!! never takes a bath just runs that big mouth. Her and Sam will kiss and make up. Their all gross. They all need to be together.
Rat

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Well I guess they need to be friends cause there just alike hell Samantha does take showers but her booty still stinks just ask little Timmy he's got a video of him and Samantha and you can hear her say no you can't eat me because I smell lmfao yea there all nasty and deserve each other
bath

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
That's gross! I mean look at them both did you really expect anything else. Their both busted woman. I'm sure Sam Stokley has videos of Shi. And he always said how nasty she was. Barf!!! Take a bath skank Bit%&e$! That's all you have to do to gave a clean Pu$$*. My god!
gross

Louisville, KY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Shi Sibley and Samantha McKinney both white trash!!!! Very Nasty!!!
fat man

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2013
had both of them do my buddy that just got out from a 10 year bit and they took him and did what he wanted how ever they are so hmmmmm well no word for what they are,,,,,, this was 2 days ago ,,,,
barf

Louisville, KY

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Doesn't surprise me.
The king

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2013
fat man wrote:
had both of them do my buddy that just got out from a 10 year bit and they took him and did what he wanted how ever they are so hmmmmm well no word for what they are,,,,,, this was 2 days ago ,,,,
was that fed bit?
wtf

Louisville, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2013
fat man wrote:
Wtf? That makes no sense! She is just a hoe!!!! The end. No good don't have her kids. Would rather do drugs then get them back. B*@#$ hasn't had them in 2 years!!! She has herpes and other stds I know forsure.
ashley

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Where is Shi living?
Haha

Lexington, KY

#20 Feb 19, 2013
I tried to fight shi several times!! Bi$#h was scared and ran in the yard
Enough is enough

Tucker, GA

#21 Feb 19, 2013
For everyone saying reckless things about people on topix I encourage you to read this real story that aired on ABC NEWS. Read it ALL. Maybe you will reconsider how you speak of someone. I had a close friend near suicide after a similar thread was started about her. Here ya go...
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DACA Shut Down Over 21 min Skeeter 10
The Cabal about to be revealed. Mueller is goin... 3 hr URa Lyin Liberal 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Wendy 171,963
One And Undone 3 hr Kity 8
CNN Fake news report 3 hr Xyz 7
Democrats run states like they are third world ... 3 hr Lawrence 15
Trump voters, one year later 4 hr that20somethingguy 29
Trump Shut Down 4 hr citizen 149
Trump Voters Now Living In Regret 7 hr Clown sptted 200
Just What About Mr. Trump You Don't Like?? 9 hr Skeeter 195