Michele

Georgetown, KY

#47 Sep 6, 2009
Suze wrote:
shear illusion at brannon crossing. these ladies are total professionals, know all the latest techniques & products, dont charge a fortune and are sweet as heck
Thanks so much Suze! Your thoughts and comments mean alot to us here at Shear Illusions!
Carrie

Lexington, KY

#50 Sep 12, 2009
Don't go to Amy at the hair cafe on Pasadena, she f*cked my hair up and I payed over 100 dollars for it....
Valley Girl

United States

#51 Jan 26, 2010
Joan wrote:
Where is she now???
<quoted text>
Jason at Cha Cha's is the best! I have been to Voce and Brittin Tate and Cha Cha's is by far the best. They are awesome!
students

Nicholasville, KY

#52 Jan 26, 2010
paul mitchell the school just opened up in millpond shops these are students but they have to get their start some where ...great students and GREAT products all paul mitchell and the school is beautiful check em out
Lexchick

United States

#53 Jan 26, 2010
Sariah at hair and now is amazing!
Blondie

Evansville, IN

#54 Feb 1, 2010
Go to Rebecca @ Fantasia. She is fantastic. Always does exactly what I ask and tells me if she thinks the cut I want is a bad idea. Great with color also.
A lover of Valley Market

Newport Beach, CA

#55 Sep 11, 2010
kygirl wrote:
It's Mickey Binion at Voce. He does all the big names and who's who in Lexington, but he is very expensive. He worked for the Famous Prive
Salon in Beverly Hills, Ca for a few years. Worked on Catherine Heigl, Britney Spears etc....
He is worth every penny. I live in LA and his Salon tops them all and so does he.
I love Mickey

Newport Beach, CA

#56 Sep 11, 2010
Mickey doesn't need to explain himself. If you can't afford him, then don't go. He has earned his prestige and works harder than any other person I have ever met! Further more, he is a fabulous hairdresser. He is always current with trends, he is worldly, he is kind and he is GOOOD. Go to Supercuts if you want to bitch about him. He has earned every penney and is awesome!
I love Mickey

Newport Beach, CA

#57 Sep 11, 2010
students wrote:
paul mitchell the school just opened up in millpond shops these are students but they have to get their start some where ...great students and GREAT products all paul mitchell and the school is beautiful check em out
If you need to go to Paul Mitchell school then fine, but that isn't Mickey's market. Lay off of his success and talent and go let someone cut your hair like you are 80 at a teaching school.
UM YES

Nicholasville, KY

#58 Sep 11, 2010
I love Mickey wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need to go to Paul Mitchell school then fine, but that isn't Mickey's market. Lay off of his success and talent and go let someone cut your hair like you are 80 at a teaching school.
and thats why MICKEY came to paul mitchell to recruit studens for HIS salon and if you were up to speed you would know that paul mitchell is very trendy and we are proud of what we do
Respected

Bowling Green, KY

#59 Sep 12, 2010
Kendall's Salon on Richmond road is a great Salon. Kendall has been doing my hair for 20 years. I get asked daily, "who does your hair"? It's BEAUTIFUL!!! He's well respected and very down to earth!! I love you Kendall! Smoooches!!!
Looleigh

Lexington, KY

#60 Sep 14, 2010
Angie @ Euphoria Salon and Spa in Palomar Center is awesome. I fully trust her. I let her do whatever she thinks would look good on me. she has never sent me out of the looking bad. She recently took me from a brunette (with color on my hair) to blonde with no problem. I think she is the best. The prices aren't too bad there either. Its ALL worth it!
Hair Now

Lexington, KY

#61 Sep 14, 2010
Leesha @ J Allen on Upper Street is the best stylist I have ever had. My hair ALWAYS looks great!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#62 Sep 15, 2010
The REAL Nicci Obama wrote:
The best hairdressers are in the hood. Many do not advertise or have commercial ads...they are hidden.
Could you get me in touch with one of these hood-dressers?? Will they come to my house? Cuz you know I ain't goin' up in da hood with my white ass.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#63 Sep 15, 2010
I love Shawna at Salon at the Towers...she is so good and does my hair really trendy like I like it. I've been going to her for about 10 years now....she's never let me down!

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

Since: Mar 09

United States of Obama

#64 Sep 15, 2010
blahtotheblah wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you get me in touch with one of these hood-dressers?? Will they come to my house? Cuz you know I ain't goin' up in da hood with my white ass.
Why not? No one bothers white people in the hood....you just stand out more...but it's all good.
Lady Like

Bowling Green, KY

#65 Sep 16, 2010
I have been to Micky at Voce and their competitor Britten Tate. Needless to say, my color faded and I was not happy with the my hair cuts. The best hair artist in Lexington is Jason at Cha Cha's. He uses Goldwell color and can your hair to perfection. I highly suggest that you try this salon before you commit to a hair dressor.
Lady Like

Bowling Green, KY

#66 Sep 16, 2010
lexGal wrote:
Absolutely no question- Britt Tate is the best! She is an incredibly skilled professional and very sweet person. She does great work and selects only the best to work with her in her studio.
I have been there and this is not true. My color faded in a week and the cut was longer on one side!
cdub

Bowling Green, KY

#67 Jan 3, 2011
trying to find out the full name of the girl Ashley who works at Great Clips in Bellerive (Nicholasville, KY)
info

Lexington, KY

#68 Jan 3, 2011
if your color fades you must not be using the right products for your chemically treated hair.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min moneygame 7,301
Should we move to Lexington? (Apr '06) 24 min No Secret 180
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min scirocco 155,484
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Quantummist 131,113
Pete Hise & Sharon Clements: How Long? 1 hr Dexter 78
Robert Harris (Dec '12) 1 hr Aww 53
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661

Lexington Jobs

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]