best hairdresser?
interested

Richmond, KY

#21 May 11, 2009
mickey binion who owns voce on main st
kygirl

Jeffersonville, IN

#22 May 14, 2009
It's Mickey Binion at Voce. He does all the big names and who's who in Lexington, but he is very expensive. He worked for the Famous Prive
Salon in Beverly Hills, Ca for a few years. Worked on Catherine Heigl, Britney Spears etc....
gayfratboy

Lexington, KY

#23 May 17, 2009
mickey binion thinks he is the best in lexington he is just some over priced queen who has become a status symbol with the who's who in lexington because he charges the prices he does so these women who do nothing for a living but live off their husbands can brag about how much they spend on a bad hair cut and style they get from him
youwishyouknew

Washington, VA

#24 May 17, 2009
Ziyan sumthing like that its off richmond road
Planet Salon

Lexington, KY

#27 May 28, 2009
Sarah Allen is a favorite of my group of friends. Several of us are her clients. It's a little pricey, but definately worth it. She's up on all the new trends and styles, and her coloring skills are awesome! She's at Planet Salon in Hamburg, and I actually have an appointment on Friday!
fatasschick

Louisville, KY

#28 May 29, 2009
LOL! Looks like someone actually KNOWS Micky!

If you have money and you want to pretend you are going to the best....by all means go there.
coolchick

Franklin, OH

#29 Jun 24, 2009
uhhhh hello the best hairdreser in lexington is mickey binion at voce salon down on main street and who everthinks different is CRAZY...
youwishyouknew

Louisville, KY

#31 Jun 26, 2009
april at zyian over off richmond road is amazing keith is ok to but i think she is the best
Jessie

Greenfield, IN

#32 Jul 17, 2009
Ashley Umstead, works at Zyban salon. SHe is amazing!!
Barhopper

Greenfield, IN

#33 Jul 17, 2009
Molly at Posh is good
Candice Beller Brehm

Kapolei, HI

#34 Aug 7, 2009
Bhei wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask for Brittin and tell her that Kapono sent you
kapo what are you up too. have you seen brit lately
Suze

Fairborn, OH

#36 Aug 8, 2009
shear illusion at brannon crossing. these ladies are total professionals, know all the latest techniques & products, dont charge a fortune and are sweet as heck
I agree

United States

#37 Aug 9, 2009
lexguy wrote:
Mark Louis he is on Nicholasville rd he is really good The shop is called Traidmark its behind the car wash on Burt rd
I agree with you, Mark Lewis of Trademark hair salon is a damn good hairstylist. You must check him out!!!!
Heather

Richmond, KY

#39 Aug 9, 2009
Marcus Sumner at Allure is great also.
bitterbabe

Birmingham, AL

#40 Aug 14, 2009
tabitha martin at posh is awesome.

“pudding”

Since: Jun 09

kenton

#41 Aug 17, 2009
Steffine at Kendells is the best she is wonderful I can't do without her you'll love her

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

Since: Mar 09

United States of Obama

#42 Aug 18, 2009
The best hairdressers are in the hood. Many do not advertise or have commercial ads...they are hidden.
in need

Jeffersonville, IN

#43 Aug 30, 2009
well I live on the North side of town and am new to Lexington. I need a good cut that isn't very expensive as I am just starting to work here...any ideas?
in need

Jeffersonville, IN

#44 Aug 30, 2009
Oh, and I am a female btw.
Tom

Florence, KY

#46 Sep 3, 2009
joe at joe's barber shop will shave a woman bald,free of charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mueller indicts 13! 3 min Luther 52
illegal immigrants on average murder 12 America... 5 min Daniel Carver 3
18 mass shootings 2018 7 min CriminalTrump 65
let's ban schools next 12 min Daniel Carver 23
FAlse flag school shooting 35 min Daniel Carver 11
Schools 42 min The Old Man 6
Number 36 and counting 43 min Trump fails 43
FBI let Florida shooter slip through their fingers 1 hr Lmao 54

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web