best hairdresser?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
outofthere

Batavia, OH

#1 Apr 28, 2008
Does anyone know any really good hairdresser in Lexington? I want to go to someone that will cut and style my hair the way that it will look the best for me.
heat

Dayton, OH

#2 Apr 30, 2008
Charlene at Planet Salon is awsome. She used to do hair in Nashville for a lot of country music stars, they moved back for family reasons
Her husband Jason is awsome also, he too is at Planet Salon in Hamburg. But be aware they are pricey! To get highlights and a cut and style, I pay close to $200. But I think it is worth every penny!
FIve and Dimes

Lexington, KY

#3 May 1, 2008
As good as anything. And $10.
Miss Mollie

Lexington, KY

#4 May 3, 2008
Andrea at First Impressions, I can go to her and say, 'Just do something that works with my hair type and shape of my face.', and she'll do it. Or, I can take a picture to her and she gets it right on the money every time. She also cuts my husbands hair, and does a great job on him too. Her fee is competitive with other (crappy) hairdressers for a wash/cut/style is about $40. I get tons of compliments all the time, and I would recommend her to ANYONE.
Rockette

Campton, KY

#5 May 6, 2008
If you are even in Menifee County, stop by Joan and Alma beauty shop located on Route 36 -- They are sisters and do a fantastic job with your hair.
lex girl

Cleveland, GA

#6 May 6, 2008
Call Kellie at Macy's salon at the Fayette mall. She is the best they have there by far. She has been in the business for 20 years she really knows her stuff!!!!
Salon Utopia

Franklin, OH

#7 Jun 22, 2008
Salon utopia is a great salon that is friendly, clean, and the stylists listen to what you want!!!! Go try them out
lookin good

Clarksville, TN

#8 Jul 2, 2008
Michael Bayes at Lerry's Hair Design, Behind McDonalds on New Circle, Fam Circle Drive I believe, is great. He is Great!!! He always does it right!!!
yes

Middletown, OH

#9 Aug 8, 2008
anyone at brittin tate its in chevy chase
ilovebush

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2008
lex girl wrote:
Call Kellie at Macy's salon at the Fayette mall. She is the best they have there by far. She has been in the business for 20 years she really knows her stuff!!!!
will she shave me bush?
lexguy

Fairborn, OH

#11 Aug 16, 2008
Mark Louis he is on Nicholasville rd he is really good The shop is called Traidmark its behind the car wash on Burt rd
in need

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 16, 2008
i need one too
Curly Head

Louisville, KY

#13 Aug 17, 2008
Shannon at J Allen Studio rocks! She's the only one I know that can cut my curly hair properly.
Thoroughbred Fan

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 9, 2008
Jane is absolutely fantastic!- She is at Cutting Up at Jane's on Burt Rd. off of Nicholasville Rd.- by the Taco Bell near TJ Maxx..
Best in Show

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 16, 2008
Katherine at Macys knows more about color than anyone in Lexington.

She can design a whole look for you.

She has done a lot of education around the country.
lexGal

Fairborn, OH

#16 Mar 15, 2009
Absolutely no question- Britt Tate is the best! She is an incredibly skilled professional and very sweet person. She does great work and selects only the best to work with her in her studio.
DDH

AOL

#17 Apr 1, 2009
who would you go to at Brittin Tate? Are they all good?
Joan

Louisville, KY

#18 Apr 12, 2009
Where is she now???
heat wrote:
Charlene at Planet Salon is awsome. She used to do hair in Nashville for a lot of country music stars, they moved back for family reasons
Her husband Jason is awsome also, he too is at Planet Salon in Hamburg. But be aware they are pricey! To get highlights and a cut and style, I pay close to $200. But I think it is worth every penny!
just looking around

Lexington, KY

#19 Apr 15, 2009
Melissa Hackney @ Clipso's....she is 110% wonderful. I actually went to cosmotology school and am VERY picky about my hair and really don't like to trust people with it but she is great. You can give her a little idea of what you would like and she runs with it and you look awesome before you leave. Plus her prices are so reasonable!!!! Again she is at clipso's....If you turn off of Nicholasville road (inbetween wendy's and that steak house that used to be there), I believe it is Moore drive....go to the stop sign and make a right....then it will be on your left beside a wedding place. Tell her you heard about her on TOPIX!!! She deserves some great business!!
Bhei

AOL

#20 May 2, 2009
DDH wrote:
who would you go to at Brittin Tate? Are they all good?
Ask for Brittin and tell her that Kapono sent you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 39 min winner 1,129
anyone know timothy c oakley from lex ky (Oct '09) 40 min little ralphie 5
Add a word, Drop a word "Dirty" version 41 min winner 431
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 42 min winner 8,712
Ted Raybould dentist 2 hr scream 1
Child molester 2 hr Joe 2
Amy Morris of Lexington 3 hr Forgotten Son 3
The bible says men should have short hair 8 hr Martin Thespirit 48
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 12 hr Train 7,310

Lexington Jobs