breast augmentation/boob job questions

breast augmentation/boob job questions

Posted in the Lexington Forum

girl

Morehead, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2009
Have you had this done locally around ky and how much did it cost you? Who was your DR. and would you recomend them?
Willing

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2009
To advise you on this we will need to see the breast in several good high resolution pics. Post the pics here and we will tell you what the best way to proceed is.

I'm sorry, but I had to say it. <G> I really have no information for you.
SEE YA

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2009
DR. ANDREW MOORE OF LEXINGTON DID MINE AND IT COSTED ABOUT 8900 AFTER FINCING ETC. NOT TO BAD LESS IF YOU HAVE ALL OF THE MONEY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT 4500 OR SO BUT I WENT THROUGH A PROGRAM THAT TOOK OFF 60%. IT WILL BE ABOUT 2 YEARS TO PAY OFF.
Kitty

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2009
Dr. Henry Wells, Wells Plastic Surgery, did mine. He is here in Lexington; across from Good Samaritan Hospital. It was approximately $5,800.00, if I remember correctly. He did a great job and I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
snake

Somerset, KY

#5 Mar 11, 2009
i love a big nice set of juicy perky titties
Bored

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 11, 2009
girl wrote:
Have you had this done locally around ky and how much did it cost you? Who was your DR. and would you recomend them?
I am 6 days post op on my surgery. I went to Dr Schantz, also across from Good Samaritan. Your average price is going to be around $5,000-$6,000, Silicone will be more. I love mine and am super happy! I spoke with a friend today who got quotes for $4,500 at a PS in bowling Green. That is hard to beat. But do your research first. Then enjoy, my husband sure loves them.
someone shed some light

London, KY

#7 Mar 11, 2009
well im happy i think with what god gave me :)) 38 c is perfect as im 4'10 and 1/2 tall and 93 lbs, i wouldnt want pack around all that access......lol and b4 anyone asks im 41 years old
Miss Thing

Ashland, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2009
I have to do plastic sugery just to get both boobs back. Has any one had a tummy tuck and breast reconstruction? I am kind of dreading it and wanted to know if the opperation is very bad.
someone shed some light

London, KY

#9 Mar 13, 2009
good luck miss thing im sorry for whatever reason u have to go thru that

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Mar 14, 2009
my wife had the opposite problem and had to have a reduction as it was hurting her back. She plopped one on a scale once and it weighed about 7 pounds. she went to see Dr. Andy Moore and he was great. He's also one of the surgeons who does Free Surgery on Sundays. Good man!

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Mar 14, 2009
someone shed some light wrote:
well im happy i think with what god gave me :)) 38 c is perfect as im 4'10 and 1/2 tall and 93 lbs, i wouldnt want pack around all that access......lol and b4 anyone asks im 41 years old
what a lady you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not One but Two Meetings With Putun 2 min Skeeter 35
Hater "Jordan nicole"from platinum 24 min Jordan 19
WLEX-TV Takes A Stand 27 min Skeeter 33
Brandy Rowe 31 min Yes 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min usa 165,508
Ban Shooting Simulators 1 hr Lolz 8
Protest at the court house? 1 hr Skeeter 9
I love that you hate Trump 3 hr Trunp 89
Donald trump - making America great again 4 hr lauri kayenta 280

Lexington Jobs